Shadow Full Set (M)

Archangel

Old Alpha
Simon "Archangel" Steelling
Dear all,

old alpha started in 2005 likes to know what is the price for a full set of Shadow Armor (M) unlimited nowadys?

Can you give me some hints?

Thx in advance :D

Archangel

last i heard, for full 7 piece set, around the 60k range depending on tier

42k + or - for a tier 0 set.. Any additional tiers would be compensated to an extent..

42k + or - for a tier 0 set.. Any additional tiers would be compensated to an extent..

Wow, to think a set used to sell for 110k just a few years back. A combination of the world economics and so much better UL armour available now.

Wow, to think a set used to sell for 110k just a few years back. A combination of the world economics and so much better UL armour available now.

Thats a price Divinity would buy the set for , not for what he would sell the set for :D

Thats a price Divinity would buy the set for , not for what he would sell the set for :D

well good luck selling it for more, too many ul staff these days and also lots of nice armors from arkadia.
was just checking last sold shadow parts and Divinity price look right, but like every thing in this game if you find buyer washed in hot water you always can get more

I am pretty sure i can get u a set if u are ready to buy for +42k.. :D

I think the reason why he is the biggest Seller in game is cause I never saw him overprice items

Interesting...

... thank you for your first hints. Seems values of more expensive stuff is discussed more intensively today. :cool:

Any more views on the topic?

Best,
Arch

I saw someone some weeks ago selling a complete shadow M for I think ~50k PED.

:)

Im selling mine for ~55k. Harness t3.9, Arms t3.9, Thighs t0.9, Shins t3.9, Helmet t3.9, Foots t3.9, Gloves t3.6. More then 11 000 ped invested in tiering!

Ok, great!

Thank you all for your hints! :yay:

With this basis information I will open in a few days my selling thread. Not only Shadow, als well other stuff like DOA RJ, Tango, ML-45, Jungle, Wormwhole, some Dantes, A106, etc.

I hope you check it.:cool:

I think the reason why he is the biggest Seller in game is cause I never saw him overprice items

You either buy them under market or sell them over market, or both, there is no reseller that never underprices or overprices anything, except a failed one.

I find it amusing that people think things they bought years ago would be worth more today than back then. With the ever changing EU most items bought years back will be out dated in time. With new planets and better items, the “OLD” uber stuff has become todays “OLD” overpriced out dated things. It was bound to happen and to think otherwise would be foolish. If items don’t improve the game stalls hence it will lose its WOW factor.

People will say ooooo its worth BLAH, BLAH,BLAH but the simple fact is that its only worth what a player is willing to pay for it, and with new items like Arkadia’s Perseus and Dark Knight of Arkadia there is always something better even for a cheaper or average price. Don’t get me wrong shadow is a nice set but, soon it will be like all things outdated and overpriced. If someone is willing to pay that much for it I would sell, sell, sell.

Remember you still have Toulan and Monria that have not even put out their nice uber sets yet and one could only imagine what they will be with each planet trying to 1 up each other. Back in the day when it was only Caly and the asteroid this set could have retained its value but today……. Not so much. That’s just my 2 pecs worth.

Last edited:
A whole set of Shadow M just sold on auction for 35k. ..wholly shit what is happening to market value?

A whole set of Shadow M just sold on auction for 35k. ..wholly shit what is happening to market value?

Thats what happends if single pieces are placed on auction without BO.

Most people want a complete set, and wont deposit "to maybe" win all 7 pieces as they might end up with just 1 or 2.

I doubt we will see a full set for sale here at PCF for 35k anytime soon :)

Maybe, or maybe 35k is the real actual price of Shadow M set, since this thread was bumped few times without anyone bidding SB at 40k:

UNSOLD Shadow M set SB 40k

Thats what happends if single pieces are placed on auction without BO.

Most people want a complete set, and wont deposit "to maybe" win all 7 pieces as they might end up with just 1 or 2.

I doubt we will see a full set for sale here at PCF for 35k anytime soon :)

Because most people selling on pcf want unrealistic prices for things, and are prepared to wait forever. They often also receive "bids" via private messages that bump up the price but never actually result in the trade concluding. Did any of the three high priced UL M83 actually sell?

i can only say, Divinity make good and fair prices. i buyed the last days the unic mod shadow shines for 16k!!!
other guys think he can trade me 3 mod parts for "80k or 50k + 5 from my shadow parts (tiered 4), lol!!! to tier 4 cost each part 3k. 5x3k = 15k shadsow price is dropping, but not 3k for 1 part...

hope you find an fair seller for the rest parts you needed...

gl

Back