So like if u had to guess....

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
....this is totally hypothetical thread, but if u had to guess, what avatars are so stingy that they would actually make an alt on a remote planet like toulan just to pick up, say, nawa drops, every half-hour, who would it be?? just wondering. Cuz drop is pretty good, hell, i camped it now and then, and always check it when on toulan, but I really just want to know who is such asshole enough to do it with alt, to make an alt and only log it in by the NAwa drop site, every now and then, to take the nawa?

cuz guess what, WE ALL KNOW u r doing it, but i am too busy to hirer P.I.'s to investigate, but how come every hour 10 avatars log in, run in a circle then log out...for cereal, this game needs to punish doubles on same IP unless you send MA proof ur spouse/gf/ex-gf/crazy-stripper-who-wont-leave actually really has an account, cuz all i see is the same assholes who never depo'ed, and constantly brag about it, well, they are the dip-shits making the alt accounts, and taking the nawa, and the noob rig oil, and the free energized crystal piles worth 200 ped at the center of TI hogglo area.
. but maybe I am wrong, enlighten....
!

A!

a!

!

.... I really just want to know who is such asshole enough to do it with alt, to make an alt and only log it in by the NAwa drop site, every now and then, to take the nawa?

.....the dip-shits making the alt accounts, and taking the nawa, and the noob rig oil, and the free energized crystal piles worth 200 ped at the center of TI hogglo area.

Last edited:
.... and the free energized crystal piles worth 200 ped at the center of TI hogglo area.
. but maybe I am wrong, enlighten....
!

A!

a!

!

Yes i wish it was pvp there :mad: but any noob can come and take it its so freaking shitty!!!

Yes i wish it was pvp there :mad: but any noob can come and take it its so freaking shitty!!!

lol that was the one part I made up just to see if peep's were listening :)

Uh oh... The tacosmash is charging........

Last edited:
maybe you can tell us who you think it is, but without directly naming them...

Maybe paste their tracker, or a screeny with their name scribbled out? :silly2:

...And then see how long till the thread gets :locked:

But yeah it sucks, it's not just the farmers but auction alts etc... What can ya do?

Sunsout Gunsout;3249693and the free energized crystal piles worth 200 ped at the center of TI hogglo area.but maybe I am wrong said:
Darn, just as I was about to run carelessly thru the Hog fields........

....this is totally hypothetical thread, but if u had to guess, what avatars are so stingy that they would actually make an alt on a remote planet like toulan
!

It wouldn't surprise me if it's ark investors and developers doing that on the side:eyecrazy:

lmfao :laugh::laugh:

Just once please give some clue as to why your hatred of Ark? :laugh:

Well it all started here

From that point were a series of disagreements with forum admins and Ark Devs culminating in him being banned from forum and exiting all involvement with the planet. I expect if you contact George he will be happy to share details.

Am going to refrain from expressing an opinion as George is unable to come on to defend himself. Plus it's off topic from the thread.

hm? what is about this pills : "free energized crystal piles worth 200"
Never heard they can find for free. Please tell me more about such things.

hm? what is about this pills : "free energized crystal piles worth 200"
Never heard they can find for free. Please tell me more about such things.

You must be walking slowly (same as looking for fruit and stones) without armor(somehow the system knows if you have armor on and it won't appear).

You must be walking slowly (same as looking for fruit and stones) without armor(somehow the system knows if you have armor on and it won't appear).

Well.... you need a gunny sack, a flashlight and a spatula, and what ya do is......

Has an alt ever been banned for being an alt? Serious question.

And thanks kikki for the link

Back