50ped A Day, Old Fashioned Screenshot Event!

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
The LA name for global announcements on OLA39 has been bugged for a while and does not announce where the globals were from.

So we decided to run a good old fashioned screen-shot event until it is fixed.

We will put 50ped each day into a prize pool for you to claim.

To claim a prize, you need to provide screenshots for the previous 7 consecutive days. It only counts if you have one from each day. (7 in one day wont work)
Screenshots must include date/time/location stamp in chat and have the LA name visible on the Radar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Prizes:
7 consecutive days of globals = 25% of the current prize pool or 25ped whichever is greater.
7 consecutive days of 5 globals each day = 50% of the current prize pool or 50ped whichever is greater.
7 consecutive days of 1 mining, 1 atrox, and 1 atrax global each day = 50% of the current prize pool or 50ped whichever is greater.
7 consecutive days of globals where one of them is over 500ped = 50% of the current prize pool or 50ped whichever is greater.
7 consecutive days of globals where one of them is over 1000ped = 100% of the current prize pool or 100ped whichever is greater.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Globals during official in game events do NOT count. (but you can still join them for free and win some PED)

The pool starts filling Thursday the 24rd and the first prize can not be claimed until the 30th. (if you have screenshots for the 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th)

Times used are the in game MA clock.
If two people claim a prize on a single day, the first person to claim gets their share, and the second person gets their % of the remaining prize pool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Example:
Big Red Machine turns in 7 globals and posts their screeshots in the thread here at 03:23 on the 30th.
Narfi Hungry Willem turns in 7 globals and posts their screenshots in the thread here at 12:39 on the 30th.

The prize pool for the day is 350ped and BRM gets 25% of that which is 87.5ped.
The prize pool is now 262.5ped and Narfi gets 25% of that which is 65.62ped.

Three days later the pool has increased another 150ped and is 346.88.
SD Farmer Trojan turns in 7 days worth of screenshots including one for over 500ped,
He gets 50% or 173.44ped and the new pool size is 173.44.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

This is just a trial run for now, and we will add a larger amount to the pool each day if it is a success.

OLA39 South West of Aukmul TP
Atrox & Atrax up to Alpha
Recommended Armor: Shogun/Gremlin/Viceroy/Jarhead/etc.. with 5B plates.

ola39.jpg

Good luck to everyone :)

Last edited:
*Reserved*

Last edited:
**reserved**

Prize pool is now 100ped, can first be claimed on the 30th.

Narfi,

I assume this event is ongoing until otherwise stated? So for someone who starts hunting today, they can still post 7 consecutive days of globals and have a chance at the pool?

Last edited:
Narfi,

I assume this event is ongoing until otherwise stated? So for someone who starts hunting today, they can still post 7 consecutive days of globals and have a chance that the pool?

Correct it will be ongoing at least until the LA name in globals is fixed and possibly longer depending on success of the event.

We will give at least 7 days notice before ending the event so that anyone currently working on a 7day period will have time to finish.

hopefully that makes sense?

Prize pool is now 150ped.

I will be on vacation for a couple of weeks, so Big Red Machine agreed to watch the event and payout the prizes for me while I am gone.

(he is still allowed to compete if he wants though)

200ped prize pool.

250ped prize pool.

300ped prize pool

300ped prize pool

and.. here I am...
the 24 april

note that the 26 screenshot is 957 ped (short of a few ped to be an uber)

Last edited:
Prize received, thanks BRM. Onward for another week.

175ped to firejuggler! Thanks for participating :yay:

pool is now 175ped.

Very nice. Ill add you to FL and get the ped to you.

btw narfi was wrong pool should 350ped today ;)

Oops sorry, was done from my phone between flights at the airport, glad you caught it for me.
Ill let you handle it till I get back, otherwise I will probably make some similar mistake again. :p

GZ to firejuggler on being our first winner :)

GL to all who participate as you are pretty much guaranteed a prize :p

Gz firejuggler!

Here are my 7 days:

April 25th: 52 Ped

April 26th: 104 Ped

April 27th: 83 Ped

April 28th: 59 Ped

April 29th: 165 Ped

April 30th: 83 Ped

May 1st: 93 Ped

Back