Suggestion to discourage exploits/farming and improve the economy.

Same issue if could use mac address or some client ID.

How about.. du dum... If when you register an avatar you MUST register a bank card for that avatar or ava will remain inactive...? And naturally only ava per card, similar names on cards would be flagged to MA..

bank card? That'd do away with paypal and other type of deposits that aren't tied to a bank card... might lower number of deposits coming in?

I dunno but is there a benefit in farming?
And what could you farm better with an alternative avatar then with your real avatar?

bank card? That'd do away with paypal and other type of deposits that aren't tied to a bank card... might lower number of deposits coming in?

Bank card is purely for authenticating the account. You could still use any payment method you want.

The reason I said bank card is you aren't likely to have a load of different bank cards in different names, I would say use the persons DNA if that was possible lol

I'm with Kikki Jikki, I'd like to see some statistics saying sweat/newbie mission farming is a significant loss of revenue for MA or a problem for other players in game. I really have trouble believing it is. The other thing is... you assume that scammers are actually withdrawing... I'd like to see numbers on that too, otherwise it's just speculation.

If scamming is a problem, then investigate and punish the scammers, simple solution. Don't punish everyone hoping that you might also punish a few scammers in the process.

As for the police and visible IP ideas... you do realize that a lot of people have family members who do stuff together or play from the same computer, right? And who polices the police? There are a lot more important things MA needs to focus on than drama over whether Joe hunter's healer is another person or himself using a second avatar.

As for the police and visible IP ideas... you do realize that a lot of people have family members who do stuff together or play from the same computer, right? And who polices the police? There are a lot more important things MA needs to focus on than drama over whether Joe hunter's healer is another person or himself using a second avatar.
Nah who said we don't realize ppl have family members? :smoke:

If Mind Ark focused on marketing instead of developing the next cash cow moon, asteroid, Land deed, ect, ect,

The community wouldn't have to ponder about how to improve the economy.:wise:

Back