Help: can't login

Is it only a single server down, or the game generally?

I was in PA when I last logged in. When I try to log in now, I'm asked if I want to go to another server.

I was hunting feffox, tried to relog but it said server was down.
I got the same question to move to another server.

I was in PA when I last logged in. When I try to log in now, I'm asked if I want to go to another server.

Bunch of us were sweating at boreas...but no sweat bottles were claimed during the lag for several minutes...then connection was lost.

Upon trying to relog, I got asked if I want to go to another server, but if you choose yes, it will then say "No servers available" or something like that.

Same here, it offers a new server and says none are available.

Reminder: if you get 'connection lost' message when trying to log in, wait for another that says 'a timeout has occured' (usually takes ~30 sec). Otherwise, you may get disconnected even if the second attempt is successful.

One or several servers, although others are slow as well.
I just logged into Arkadia NE server after two unsuccessful attempts.

And this is the newest issue encountered - compared to everything else, this is almost funny:

print_screen_2014-08-04_15-7-7.jpg

same here... cant Login anymore...

will be a productive day in Office :)

cant logg in arghhhhhhh !!!!

Same here, it offers a new server and says none are available.

on my launcher it had a thing saying some werent available.
After refresh it stopped giving me that msg but still cant log either

You can log in, but be careful you might be teleported into a pvp zone and get killed as you log in lol (Plus auction, TT, etc nothing works)

bummer. gettin back home after 1 week away and cant play!! :computer:

After several times accepting a different server followed by a timeout, I logged in at HalfMoon Bay

Attempting to TP to the PA server gives the message: 'The operation failed due to an internal error', so I guess that server is still down.

Some work is being done on the database which can cause temporary disruptions, things should be back to normal shortly.

Some work is being done on the database which can cause temporary disruptions, things should be back to normal shortly.

Any ETA on that HW update that has been announced?

Any ETA on that HW update that has been announced?

This is preliminary work that has to be performed before the upgrade can take place, we are still aiming on having it done this week.

This is preliminary work that has to be performed before the upgrade can take place, we are still aiming on having it done this week.

good to know!
it would also be a big plus to keep the comunication going with the comunity

From the client loader.

The process to upgrade the servers has started - August 4
The process to upgrade the servers has started. This may impact the login time. We are also still experiencing lag due to reduced database capacity at the moment. We expect the installation of the new hardware to be done by the end of this week. We are very sorry for this inconvenience and will get back to you when we have more information.

Can't login anymore :D

The download client is not working. Not possible to download the game at all :(

Back