neteller vs mindark

angelhenx

Provider
Banned
Can anyone tell me why neteller say. We have instant deposit,withdraws payouts and entropia not? Isnt entropia suppose to follow them when they have that?

I withdrawing money from pokerstars with neteller it take a second and its in my bank acount.

But maybe entropia to small and need to wait for more depositors so they have money to give. Since is 40 working days.

Thats an MA thing as you say, I think the official line is that its to do with admin time, or maybe for security checks etc, I mean if you got scammed then the individual could withdraw instantly then there would be no time for investigations..

Its 50 days now..

It's easier just to not think about it.. and everything else.. Or you will get jaded..

Withdrawal delay is from MA playing witch exchange rates and bank interest. 60 bussines days or 90 normal days gives MA additional 2,5% out of withdrawed money amount ( they are made whole year so thats constant) + thats 3 months time to pick right moment for seling SEK and buy USD or EUR in which withdrawals are made with. Exchange rates can vary even few %/month so if they have someone to look at that they are making additiononal few % at least in such period.

Netteler simply don't have to save himself with customers money that way as it is larger company. On the other hand MA will newer be larger if they will be doing lenghty withdrawals. With lenghty withdrawals ppl are less likely to deposit at all. Seems someone responsibel in Sweden don't get it at all.

u guys know that there are ppl ingame who get withdrawals always during less than a week ? thats what frustrates me most !

u guys know that there are ppl ingame who get withdrawals always during less than a week ? thats what frustrates me most !

no, we dont...who and why so fast ?

I think that those who had a "Cash Card" many years ago when it was available still have the benefit of fast withdrawals.

Back