• Merp Iron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alfadur

Alpha
Howdy all, wanted to start skilling MF and just bought a Kinetic Attack Nanochip I and currently finishing the snables mission.

Current stats:
Electro Kinetic (Hit) - 5
Electro Kinetic (Dmg) - 14

I wonder what mob/mission to go next?

Cheers in advanced,
Alfa

Can't advise between merps and daiki, but for punies that chip is an overkill - with effective dmg around 7, most of the time you'll have to use it twice on a 10hp mob, with 50% of the second hit wasted.

Can't advise between merps and daiki, but for punies that chip is an overkill - with effective dmg around 7, most of the time you'll have to use it twice on a 10hp mob, with 50% of the second hit wasted.

Indeed the second hit is an overkill, for punies I would use the TT kiwio as finisher.

what he said

even using corrosive I will be uneco due to MU. If you want to do the punys then use the wepons they drop anyway, would be crazy not to use those as they are so great eco

I vote shinkiba challenge because they drop a few weapons u can sell, and they have nice wave event and spread of maturities, most important, it rewards dexterity which will bump you mf most of all

get maybe a kinetic I and III and go to icarus wave and blow them away

Last edited:
Cheers for the help, guess Shinkiba is the way.

I tried the youngs one with Kinetic I and seems good, but more then that I might need an armor or more firepower lol :)

Some one just outbided me on a Kinetic III during the night, bummer maybe next time ;).

Back