Internal Error Problem at login again

Jeanni

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist
hi all,

was not able to open Storage, so i did a restart. now i cant Login anymore, getting the Goldcard-Internal error again. Does anyone else have that too ?

Regards,

Jeanni

hi all,

was not able to open Storage, so i did a restart. now i cant Login anymore, getting the Goldcard-Internal error again. Does anyone else have that too ?

Regards,

Jeanni

after 20 minutes and maybe 15 tries... its working again... i hope it stays like that now...

Last edited:
been happenin to me on and off. when you get in, DONT log off! lol . its happening to bunches of us so there'll be a fix eventually

actually i havent been able to log in for a couple hours now :(

andi actually FEEL Like hunting which is rare now a days

Internal Error makes me unable to log back in game

I don't understand, i was doing strictly nothing, just chat with a disciple.
I decided to check his %, but i get the message "could not execute, please try again".

So I decide to relog.

And now I can't log back anymore, due to the message "internal error"...

I was doing strictly nothing, did not even move since i logged 2-3 hours before,
and honnestly NEVER had this msg in 10 years !!!!!

Some of you have the same problem ?

I rebooted my computer, but it changed nothing.
I still can't log in.

* Funny that I told my disciple I hope I can log back.
Like If I knew I would not be able to...

/mod note/ merged with existing thread on same topic.

/mod note/ merged with existing thread on same topic.

Ok, I half agree with you, even if it is true that I would have prefered not to be merged.

At least I hope you Serica appreciate I erased the previous post for this one.

Remove the quote / you see, np for me.

Last edited:
I just crashed 5 times in a row during a fap service.

This game is goind south really fast.

That's really nice to have all your super powers serica, but this problem happened to me TODAY, and not in february like jeanni had, so I REALLY DO NOT SEE WHY you move my thread ??????

Why did you leave JC :(.... at least there was 1 good.

Look at the date again please Akbar - Jeanni's post is dated this month (May). And the most recent post in it was just over a week ago. There's really no need for a separate thread just because the same issue happens to a different person.

Look at the date again please Akbar - Jeanni's post is dated this month (May). And the most recent post in it was just over a week ago. There's really no need for a separate thread just because the same issue happens to a different person.

k, i mixed 05 & 02... anyway...

I wanted mainly to show that there is NO reason for this "error" message to appear,
or may be MA can explain me why all people who were in the same area are still ingame ?

Unless there is a realation with my account ?
Funny how this was almsot exactly what I was talking about with the player I had in chat....
Yeah "Rxxxxr", coincidences...

---- EDIT

I'm back ingame hopefully.

Dunno if my post helped, anyway, good to be back...
Support case was sent too.

Last edited:
PA server area online?

Hi, is PA server area online?
Im getting internal error trying to log in. It's where I logged out y'day...

Had this problem last sunday for a few hours (was logged out in Twins).
Aaaand, today i logged out in Twins again and haven't been able to get back in anymore, due to Internal Error.
Splendid.

Roni is having this exact same problem right now, he cannot log in at all with an eternal error. Tried using my computer and same message.

same here since 30 minutes... logged off in twins yesterday, now internal Errors... :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Me to i logged off at twis and cant get in
All attempts failed

Already issued a support ticket, will update you when its resolved from my side.

Its the weekend, we are probably in for a long wait....

^
l
l
Started working 20 minutes later :p! Thanks MA! Issue Resolved

Last edited:
I was in Fort Ares, but suddenly I got a lag while extracting ore claim, it lasted more than 5 minutes and decided to relog but I couldn't log back in, almost before 2 hours ago and getting the same error message.

Having the same problem right now :(

yep same here, not been able to login for while now, was fine last night n this morning onwards been having the internal error thingy.

Put in support case, guess is just wait for them to respond :D.

same problem here
repairing client did not help

Just managed to log in :). Hope others get fixed.
Well... can't even get to the "Internal Error" part anymore, now it's just whining it can't connect to the update server. :D
Internet is working just fine here, also not a firewall problem.
Gasp.

Well we went to twins but just before logging out I made sure i was not in twin peaks when I logged out......

grrrr.... happens again... this time at ark. I logged in regulary, going to TT, cant buy anything... getting internal error.

tried a relog... now trying to Login since 10 minutes... Internal Errors...

MA, time to do your homework ! :wise::wise::wise:

grrrr.... happens again... this time at ark. I logged in regulary, going to TT, cant buy anything... getting internal error.

tried a relog... now trying to Login since 10 minutes... Internal Errors...

MA, time to do your homework ! :wise::wise::wise:

Were you on the 'snowy' server? (asking because I saw you earlier at Cheetah)

I was somewhere near Cheetah, couldn't extract a claim (simply nothing happened), tried to relog, and now I'm getting 'internal error' as well.

I have the same problem, I'm at Cheetah. I tried to write a support case but I can't even do that.

I got in.

It seems the server state has been rolled back as I stand about 120 m from where I was, holding my finder instead of the excavator. Now going to check that claim...

edit: the claim was there (III cave sap); it also seems I got one drop worth of probes back, I think I'm going to accept this compensation for lost neurons.

Last edited:
Happened to me in a slightly different way. Was leisurely hunting Otorugi on Ark, when I suddenly started to get Otorugi mission errors and no loot in mobs, then tried to T back to outpost, place a vehicles, finally revive after I was killed, got internal errors all the way, and DC after. Now I'm stuck with internal error at log in just like all of you are hehe.

I have the same problem, I'm at Cheetah. I tried to write a support case but I can't even do that.
You can log in through the website. Atleast I did, wrote a support, uploaded screens.

Happened to me in a slightly different way. Was leisurely hunting Otorugi on Ark, when I suddenly started to get Otorugi mission errors and no loot in mobs, then tried to T back to outpost, place a vehicles, finally revive after I was killed, got internal errors all the way, and DC after. Now I'm stuck with internal error at log in just like all of you are hehe.

You can log in through the website. Atleast I did, wrote a support, uploaded screens.

Yeah I wrote support through website, but had an error when I tried to send it.

Back