Weekly Snapshot

BBpunisher

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
BB BB Punisher
How does the weekly total loot numbers at any given time compare to last year and the year before etc?

Looking now I show:
Mining 528,316 PED this week
Crafting 976,017 PED this week

Every time I login Calypso seems so dead now. I'm obviously worried that the lack of crafting is hurting the miners.

I'm most interested in Mining/Crafting because hunting now tracks small globals on ET/EL.

No need to start loot theories here.

Thanks so much.

I don't know about you but crafting globals have been virtually non existant for me the last couple of weeks. If others are experiencing the same phenomenon you have to adjust the numbers you get from EL (it only counts globals).

I recently wanted to check how Arkadia is doing, but realized that I can only check last month stats + those compared to the previous month. Please EL devs, expand this, so we check at least partial info (if not full) for longer periods. :)

copy and paste today.

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 619 434 PED
Weekly Globals 13 565
Most globals Feffox

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 471 698 PED
Weekly Globals 3 287
Most globals Iron Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 877 803 PED
Weekly Globals 5 437
Most globals Level 2 Finder Amp (L)

I think they messed with crafting because I've heard many people complain and also sell out :scratch2:

Also I'm noticing across the board, ore/enmatter prices are plummeting.

I think they messed with crafting because I've heard many people complain and also sell out :scratch2:

Also I'm noticing across the board, ore/enmatter prices are plummeting.

Yep I wish i could go back and look at a history of globals over the past few years. Might as well keep a semi regular weekly log. Nothing too detailed here.

Monday Update

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 497 199 PED (+2.58 %)
Weekly Globals 12 475 (+7.82 %)
Most globals Feffox

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 491 016 PED (+32.92 %)
Weekly Globals 3 218 (+17.23 %)
Most globals Iron Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 816 365 PED (+38.32 %)
Weekly Globals 4 998 (+25.96 %)

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 761 089 PED (+17.54 %)
Weekly Globals 14 331 (+14.54 %)
Most globals Feffox

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 543 692 PED (+9.95 %)
Weekly Globals 3 576 (+11.78 %)
Most globals Iron Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 766 981 PED (-6.35 %)
Weekly Globals 5 042 (0.78 %)
Most globals Level 5 Finder Amp (L)

A new week.

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 548 031 PED
Weekly Globals 12 629
Most globals Feffox

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 542 442 PED
Weekly Globals 3 636
Most globals Iron Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 795 580 PED
Weekly Globals 4 850

one reason is that Crafting has lost touch with weapons all together
looted weapons are the way to go

so crafting weapons out...... they need to bring back weapon crafting

and make the bps with Existing relevant components

crafting weapons as you can see on your stats has high loot which ... in turn
would ensure crafting has a higher function

anyways and the the mu on ore/enmater being low should make more people craft?

I agree weapon crafting in the past consumed a lot of ores/enmats etc.

I agree weapon crafting in the past consumed a lot of ores/enmats etc.

crafting weapons wouldn't be so bad if looted weapons aren't so much cheaper, it makes no sense to craft when the looted counterpart is 40% less. im sure it really doesn't help that MA is raining UL items all over the place

im sure it really doesn't help that MA is raining UL items all over the place
And decided to completely kill some of the most popular crafted weapons, i.e. Apis.

actually looted weapons are more eco

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 491 389 PED
Weekly Globals 12 309
Most globals Feffox

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 542 994 PED
Weekly Globals 3 722
Most globals Iron Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 971 989 PED
Weekly Globals 5 217
Most globals Level 3 Finder Amp (L)

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 580 940 PED
Weekly Globals 12 844
Most globals Feffox

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 481 280 PED
Weekly Globals 3 960
Most globals Iron Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 733 810 PED
Weekly Globals 4 532
Most globals Level 5 Finder Amp (L)

hunting is the most stable return prof now... but its not worth going for because such low loot cap
mining and crafting has HUUUUUGEEEE swings in loot
mining giving constant 50-70% return where u might see 1 over ample sized claim on every 15 lvl7 amps wasted
crafting on quantity 34% success rate... and on condition 3% without the slightest chance to hof and globals rare also

every profession is broken now..

but hey.. soon there will be pokemon arena and some more deeds to sell..

crafting weapons wouldn't be so bad if looted weapons aren't so much cheaper, it makes no sense to craft when the looted counterpart is 40% less. im sure it really doesn't help that MA is raining UL items all over the place

maybe crafted weapons should be cheaper as looted. But i don't mean to make looted guns more expensive now.

hm, wondering where UL is raining..:D

I'm just gonna say that when I usually write something in the lines you wrote, I get boo-ed out by fanboys, who - still after many many years of getting shafted by MA themselves (or are a "blessed" avatar) - the answer I get is usually;

a) Everything is fine.

b) Sky isnt falling.

c) People aren't quitting or selling out, its just summer when the activity is lower.

Even tho this could make sense - its all LIES IMHO.

Game is dying. I've been saying this before. Don't confuse this with what I want - EU dying - is not what I want - MA is the one thats driving this once very interesting game into becoming a pokemon gathering for 13y/olds..

On a further note - the proffessions in a MMORPG - especially in a RCE one - should be interconnected and should define EU's economy as such - instead of their bright minds putting guns in loot in such excess, they could start trying to figure out, how to make the games MMORPG part of the RCE - actually work.

one reason is that Crafting has lost touch with weapons all together
looted weapons are the way to go

so crafting weapons out...... they need to bring back weapon crafting

and make the bps with Existing relevant components

crafting weapons as you can see on your stats has high loot which ... in turn
would ensure crafting has a higher function

anyways and the the mu on ore/enmater being low should make more people craft?

This is what I mean when I say what I did in my post...

Real world would be a bit strange too, if random animals seen on street, looted IDK a new laptop or a fkn LCD TV...

Some thing just need to be crafted or else there is no economy as situation is now.

Crafting needs fixing. When you have a maxed BP, on quantity and I has a 95% success rate. 100 clicks should loot 95 items. Currently the success rate is about 34%.
There is little point having crafting skills if they have no outcome on success.
Also finding materials to craft with can be near impossible to find.

The big problem is this:

Way too much Ped tied up in CLDs and AUDs, players log in to collect dividends and no longer play the game or deposit. Result, declining turnover, prices falling. Have you ever seen so many uber items for sale so cheap and prices falling further still.

Forgot about keeping this semi updated. Eomon/LT are gone except shared loot.

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 977 750 PED
Weekly Globals 15 913
Most globals Longtooth

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 623 641 PED
Weekly Globals 5 073
Most globals Caldorite Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 1 047 125 PED
Weekly Globals 6 535

Crafting needs fixing. When you have a maxed BP, on quantity and I has a 95% success rate. 100 clicks should loot 95 items. Currently the success rate is about 34%.
There is little point having crafting skills if they have no outcome on success.
Also finding materials to craft with can be near impossible to find.

The big problem is this:

Way too much Ped tied up in CLDs and AUDs, players log in to collect dividends and no longer play the game or deposit. Result, declining turnover, prices falling. Have you ever seen so many uber items for sale so cheap and prices falling further still.

Nothing to fix except terminology. Success rate includes near success. The final stats are success only. That is obvious.

PED and CLD are simply another currency in game. You cant hunt with CLD/AUD but you certainly can buy and sell things with CLD/AUD and its very easy to convert them to PED. Overall the various deeds are good for the game because it encourages (and results in) further investment on all budget levels.

The reason for falling prices on various unlimited items is not because of a shrinking player base or a lack of willingness to buy such things. There is still no shortage of big spenders. The falling prices are strictly a result of a diluted market as well as new and better things being introduced into the game.

For example, I just put an offer on an Arsonistic III TEN chip for about double what I would pay for a ML-35 and years ago, the ML-35 was selling for double and triple what I just offered for the Arso Chip

Do you really think MindArk ever intended on prices rising to such astronomical levels? There is no way. Those kinds of prices were unsustainable long term. Players reselling to each other created those prices and MindArk had to deal with the aftermath of that situation. As a result, we have gone through years of a carefully managed decline in values. MA has been slowly introducing better and better weapons in terms of DPS and DPP.

Ten years ago we were all happy at level 30-50 grinding away with level 100 guns and effectively doing 2.2 to 2.5 Damage Per Pec with low DPS. And then collectively we all raged and had epic fits on the forums when we found out that the ones that got here before us and skilled up were profiting (through game play) enough to buy a Lamborghini. They were level 100 and using weapons that did over 3.X DPP while we were doing 2.5. They had the skills and gear to grind the higher level mobs that looted the good stuff, the things of value, and in between the good loots, they didnt really lose peds. Meanwhile, their epic profits were funded by our epic losses. Then they promised us that if we paid tens of thousands of dollars for their equipment that we would also profit the same way...

That also was a situation that's unsustainable. MindArk couldn't just confiscate the Mod Mercs and IMK2s so instead they brought the rest of the player base up to a higher Damage Per Pec and rebalanced loot distribution.

So then those original "uber" players had fits on the forum and quit... well, sorry that reality just hit you in the face like a ton of bricks but being in the global top 3% of income earners by hunting Aurli in a small video game out of Sweden isnt sustainable. These are the guys that made tens, even some hundreds of thousands of dollars and then bitched about how much EU sucks. Please.. go fuck yourself... you just made a small fortune in a video game and now you are complaining?? I remember those threads, I was there, pointing out all the reasons why those people were spoiled little bitches.

So, we saw (L) items that brought us from under 2.5xx Damage Per Pec to 2.7xx and 2.8xx DPP.. then unlimited SIB which immediately sold for astronomical prices. More and more of those looted.. then we started to see more and more (L) as well as unlimited SIB that was 2.9xx DPP and that's were we are now... inching closer to 3.0 DPP

Today, you can get into an unlimited SIB gun with amp that does 40+ DPS and over 2.9 DPP for 4K PED. The same is true with melee + amp. In my opinion, that's a good thing because just a handful of years ago, that kind of setup was so rare, it would have cost 30K or higher.

Last edited:
Another Random update....shared LT still here in Oct and shared big bulks arrived.

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 826 018 PED
Weekly Globals 14 664
Most globals Longtooth

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 459 921 PED
Weekly Globals 3 445
Most globals Iron Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 817 213 PED
Weekly Globals 5 327

Shrapnel introduced recently.

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 900 981 PED
Weekly Globals 17 124
Most globals Atrox

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 533 379 PED
Weekly Globals 3 984
Most globals Iron Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 773 451 PED
Weekly Globals 5 059

March 30

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 934 030 PED
Weekly Globals 17 276
Most globals Feffox

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 830 817 PED
Weekly Globals 5 405
Most globals Iron Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 2 314 579 PED
Weekly Globals 10 875
Most globals Explosive Projectiles

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 2 005 929 PED
Weekly Globals 16 886
Most globals Kerberos

Weekly Mining Stats
Total value 642 119 PED
Weekly Globals 3 942
Most globals Iron Stone

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 1 680 671 PED
Weekly Globals 8 141

I agree with HardWrath.
There is none producer of a game who want ingame items to be so high and sometimes way over value.
That is a reason of discourage new players to stay.
But in the other hand, it is very delicate to change this situation by flood the market with better items and reduce the prices very fast.
MA doing that very wise and prices drop in such rate, that the majority of player base can adapt ‘em these and move on.
Another thing that is also noticable, is the growth of weekly crafting stats!

Weekly Crafting Stats
Total value 1 680 671 PED
Weekly Globals 8 141

So the introducing of Explosive BP seems smart move after all to me.

It is obvious that, more and more players are crafting now!
One of the reasons, despite “chasing”of a global or HoF, it’s because it is much more easier for someone to make 1000 clicks and not to go in space for repairs (one of the reasons I can think of as an example).

Last edited:
Back