The Healers' Imperium

Dalas

Prowler
Society
Death Unlimited
Luke Dalas Cambridge
Welcome to...

healers_imperium.jpg

The Healers' Imperium is an emerging network of healers operating under a collective identity. It is a trust-based service benefitting tool owners, healers and hunters of all levels.

The premise is simple: Anyone wishing to run a healing service based on any of the tools listed below is free to do so, providing that the desired tool is available and the terms for that tool are acceptable.

N.B. We have seen the need to include a ped/week charge for some items. This is to ensure that people are actively healing and raising funds, rather than holding the tools unnecessarily and inactively. You are of course free to simply rent them for that price for your own personal use, but our focus is on helping people run services.

The tools:

ToolTierHolderOwnerTermsOther Info
[Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, SGA Edition]4Luke Dalas CambridgeExsolvus Exo Nexn/a
[Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack]1Slaves w/ Imp accessDalas & Frejan/aDa boss!
[Adjusted Omegaton Fast Aid Pack]3Joe Jinsus ForbesFredrick taleb Remore 30 ped/week (hunter).
1 ped/hour of healing (healer)
[Adjusted Hedoc SK-50]3Davin Trooper FelthTzepelea Tzepu Geri20 ped/weekTT breakdown project
[Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem]4Dustin ChiefCrazyHorse Smithquin perv amorim20 ped/weekTier project
[Hedoc Mayhem]3Davin Trooper FelthUniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter12 ped/weekTier project
[Gyro FAP-14 Smuggler]5Andrew Andrew Team-GenesisWitchiness Freja Braveheart10 ped/week
[Gyro FAP-14 Smuggler]3Uther Uth PendragonElynthia Eleanora Sabado8 ped/weekRent paid to Eleanora
[Gyro FAP-14 Smuggler]2Pedro bomb3rman BatistaNecros NC Spacian8 ped/week
[Gyro FAP-14 Smuggler]3Boblong Tacoman JohnsonKillahbee Killer Bee Killahbee10 ped/week
[Adapted Vivo T15]3Gabriel Zeus NostradamusSimon SPLITTER Freezer5 ped/weekTT breakdown project. Decay paid in PED to Dalas.
[Adapted Vivo T15]3Noah WiFi MayemDalas & Freja5 ped/weekTT breakdown project. Decay paid in PED to Dalas.
[Adjusted Hedoc SK-20]4AVAILABLELuke Dalas Cambridge5 ped/week
[Adjusted Hedoc SK-20]5tom tk44 kelleherWitchiness Freja Braveheart5 ped/week
[Adjusted Hedoc SK-20]3AVAILABLEUr Worst Nightmare5 ped/week
[Gyro FAP-2 Smuggler]1Angel Angellico BrodeExsolvus Exo Nex4 ped/week
[Gyro FAP-2 Smuggler]0AVAILABLEdean deano james3 ped/week
[Vivo T10]3Pedro bomb3rman BatistaSam Jay North3 ped/week
[Adapted Vivo T10]0Rane Rauski SakaiDalas & Freja4 ped/week

If you would like to base your business on one of these tools, you may contact me, Luke Dalas Cambridge either here in PCF or in-world. I'm not hard to find.

When using a tool from The Healers' Imperium, you will be invited to the private chat channel "#dalasslaves", which makes it easier for me to keep track of the tools being used.

I am also interested in expanding this concept to include more tools, so if you have a healing tool laying around not being used, this could be an opportunity for you to generate some income.

I will personally take any risk on my own shoulders when it comes to your PED. We prefer to work without collateral, so in the event that your items disappear in my care, I will compensate you in full. You are however free to ask for collateral at your discretion.

HEALERS: IF AN ITEM DISPPEARS IN YOUR CARE, YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR THE VALUE OF THE ITEM.

Good luck out there!

Dalas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nel
T10 is free!

Take it and use it :)

Freja's Adj SK-20 is being put to work :)

Go go go!

Adj FAP now in deano's (Jurai) Bloody hands for as long as he wishes to pay 30ped/week for it.

Have fun with it man, I'm sure you will enjoy it :)

Thanks Eleanora for adding your Gyro FAP-14 Smuggler to the Imperium's inventory!

Congrats on buying your Adj FAP, and enjoy your weekly income :)

Uther, get to work!

Anyone else want Vivo T10?

Kull has added his Hedoc SK-20 to the inventory!

FAPs are outnumbering healers here!

HEALERS WANTED!

[GYRO FAP-30 Smuggler] added! This is a huge deal for the Imperium!

Thanks Czesio for trying the Imperium out. Hope this works out :)

The SK-20 is taken!

Earn more than 3 ped in a week with the Vivo T10 and you're in profit here! No investment on your part, only your time! Give it a shot?

Someone out there must have collateral for this Gyro FAP-30 Smuggler... 9k is the number and 20ped/week is nothing with this beast!

UL UR125 at level 14? Yes please!

Bit of shifting around here again:

Ord is relinquishing the Adj SK-20 Tier 4 so that will now be AVAILABLE!

My beloved socmate Rane is taking charge of the Vivo T10 so that's hopefully gonna be in use (if not, someone else can use it!).

Got a deal pending on the Gyro FAP-30 Smuggler after this weekend, so hopefully that goes through fine :)

Adapted T15 is out, and the SK-20 is back to being available.

Gotta be someone out there willing to put their foot on the first rung of the healing ladder? :)

PRO TIP: The ladder ends in a Mod FAP!

Thanks Tzepu for agreeing to add your Adjusted SK-50 Tier 3 to the Healers' Imperium's arsenal.

This is one nice piece of kit which is now looking for an active player to break the TT value all the way down! If you reckon you've got what it takes, step up!

Uniqu3 has come with a Hedoc Mayhem (Tier 1) which wants some extra tier clicks.

Anyone willing and able to take this job? 15 ped a week should be easy to make with this beast!

Gyro FAP-14 Smuggler, Tier 5! (HoF! HoF! HoF!)

Vivo T10, Tier 2!

Vivo T10, Tier 3! It's gonna be available any time now :)

New Adjusted SK-20 brought in by Ur Worst Nightmare! Already found some hands to use it...

Adapted Vivo T10

My first purchase with the Imperium in mind!

Adapted Vivo T10​

There's no Entropedia page for this tool by the way, only the (L) version. :scratch2:

It's available, but surely not for long!

[Globals]: Sir Snorlak Sir is the first colonist to reach tier 5 for Adjusted Hedoc SK-20! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

New Vivo T15 from James Bling Cash! Tier 3, needs (and is getting) TT breakdown action!

The recently Tier-HoF'd Adj SK-20 (Tier 5) is now available for action! Let's get it to Tier 6!

Gyro FAP-14 Smuggler Tier 5 is free again!

Gyro FAP-2 Smuggler, Tier 1 from Exo is introduced and handed to Angellico. Let's see what magic can happen here?

Back