FYI: Project Nostalgia

Ok, another try.

Last edited:
Ok, another try.

Hehehe, worked this time! Thanks a great bunch there ... those great images will appear tomorrow after update (can't do earlier, because RL work su**s big times *grrrrr*).

:D

-Starbuck-

Old PE

Hehehe, worked this time! Thanks a great bunch there ... those great images will appear tomorrow after update (can't do earlier, because RL work su**s big times *grrrrr*).

-Starbuck-

Thanks, I have more old pictures:)

Bump for a great project!

... and, here's a collection of old music posted on this forum by McCormick. Some of those tracks are still in Calypso playlist, but not many.

Thx for this it sure bring back some memoies hehe
+Rep

Very nice , especially the pictures of the cities.

Not close with the current detail and resolutions, but way way more character than the current futuristic looking places.

It felt much more like the 'storyline' of a colonized planet with people that escaped earth.

Map, disciples

Last edited:
Thanks ;-)

Hey there,

Biggest thanks to all of you, for the many contributions, and of course the +reps. I am realy happy here. And ofc, I'll do my best to keep PN updated. Next update will be tomorrow, so stay tuned!

-Starbuck-

Manufacturing, mining, christmas (2005)

Update

A big update of Project Nostalgia: Many new images, Unionova's History of Calypso, various Guides and all 8 editions of "The Calypso Post" (a newsletter from 2006-2008).

For specific updates, just scroll down to the "Updates" section of PN's main page.

Big thanks to all contributors, specifically Olga, Venom and Dean. Unbelievable ... I mean, too awesome to be captured in words alone :D

Of course more updates will follow. Next one will add some Mob imagery to the galleries, courtesy of Olga. And of course, if you have some imagery lying around on a dusty disk, don't hesitate to send it over and make it public. Good memories ... that's what we have and want to share. Thanks so much in advance!!!

Personal Note:

Fifth, I downloaded the music tracks, and these are awesome, indeed. Thanks so much for these! However, I cannot host them on my server (too slow an outbound internet connection I have here), and 3rd party hosting (which I use for the images and PDFs) does not allow music files *GRRRRRRRR*. I am currently exploring the possibility of compressing it, thus hiding the identity of these files, and allowing for download. Alternatively, I could create a YouTube vid, and stream it this way. Seems the best option. In any case, thanks so much for these files, and I'll move heaven and earth to bring them back to life for us old Entropians :D

My last attempt (2009)

My last attempt gave me some money. Nostalgia? Of course! I want to go back in 2009 :laugh:

A few pictures from my friends (2005, 2007)

Umbranoid village (2005)

Venom:cool: (2005)

Sweating (2005)

New arrival (2007)

Unique Atrox egg (2007)

My last attempt gave me some money. Nostalgia? Of course! I want to go back in 2009 :laugh:

Hey Venom,

thanks a big bunch again. And sorry for the long delay (had some cat-issues here, newborn kittens which needed my full attention last week). I will put your images today on PN. :)

Thanks again a big bunch!!!!!

-Starbuck-

Last edited:
here are some of my old pre VU10 movies.

sory for spam, about only one vid per post:

here one from the video contest

Hey trance,

hehehehe, GREAT!!! Thanks so much for these, and don't worry the spam :D

I'll link them up on PN today!!! So great ;-)

Cheers,

-Starbuck-

Better late than never:

Update

A little update of Project Nostalgia: Some new images and videos, courtesy of Venom and TRANCE. Thanks to both for these great additions!

For specific updates, just scroll down to the "Updates" section of PN's main page.

Personal Notes:

Sorry for the late update of PN, but I've been busy with some newborn kittens in my cat family. Yes, sounds not that big of a deal, but whoever has 31 cats will understand me :rolleyes:

I still did not get a handle on the sound tracks Fifth sent over, but I am working on it!

There are plenty of pending images, mostly mob imagery courtesy of Olga. I did not forget about them, they reside in the 2-do folder, and are on the list! Sorry for the delay!

Anyway, enjoy! And thanks again for all contributions, and the many visits to PN. Seems many of us like good old memories ... :D

-Starbuck-

Sorry for the late update of PN, but I've been busy with some newborn kittens in my cat family. Yes, sounds not that big of a deal, but whoever has 31 cats will understand me :rolleyes:

-Starbuck-

Wow :D really big family, good luck ;)

Wow :D really big family, good luck ;)

Hehehehe, thanks! Yeah, I just love cats, and they seem to love me. Best is in winter, when they reside on the bed, keeping me warm underneath the cover. Saves a lot of heating costs LOL. And the purring ... the purrrrrrring. That's the medicine against getting insane in an insane world.

LOL

-Starbuck-

Better late than never:

Update

A little update of Project Nostalgia: Some new images and videos, courtesy of Venom and TRANCE. Thanks to both for these great additions!

This site looking very good! Thans for adding my videos. I love cats too, they are awesome friends.

Back