Help: goldcard ...

eX Deluxe

Old
Society
Irken Invaders
Frippe eX Deluxe
Hey i was entered to many one time codes wrongly...

said i needed to contact support and i did..
how long to wait to fix this?,
and when do i get response and may be able to log in again and use my gold card?? // eX

///////
After this post i got respons direclty. just sended 2x codes to them and they fixed the problem right away thank you for a very fast support tho it was my own fault :D

Last edited:
"Due to security reasons, you only have three attempts before your Gold Card becomes unsynchronized with the verification system. You will then be asked to resynchronize the Card. By following the normal login process, a new window will appear that requests you to enter two consecutive Security Codes in order to resynchronize with the verification system.
If you fail to synchronize your Gold Card, please generate two consecutive Security Codes with your Gold Card and add these in a Support Case sent to the Entropia Support. Please do NOT generate any further codes until the support staff has confirmed that your Gold Card is synchronized."

From Entropia Universe site.

Hope this helps.

said i needed to contact support and i did..
how long to wait to fix this?

For what it's worth: I recently contacted support concerning a GC related matter, and it was answered the same night, follow up messages and answers mostly got a response within a couple of hours.

Nice job, MA! I'm quite pleased with the way that was handled :)

FYI, this happened to me and I got no response from support for at least a week, even after I followed up a few times. I posted my issue on the EU Facebook and it was resolved immediately.

I will say that after this msg on the forum i got help right away just as was writing from @Fanan

help gold card resynchronize

have this resynchronize need to be done now, realy frustrating to have this. my own fault i know. but stuff like this they shud hurry with. they loose peds :)

Back