More guns for level 60 players, please

Are you laser exclusive? because with BLP, you might get a wider choice.

Are you laser exclusive? because with BLP, you might get a wider choice.

Fletcher is blp, and atm i only use this gun, and LC 240 is laser. So i try to find similar guns to this twoo guns. But i can't find anything better for my skill levels. So is hard to find an other gun for players with skill level 57-63 hit where have below lev 60 dmg also. Im happy i can use blp and laser on same skill level, otherwise it would be only one gun available for me.

ffs just level up a bit on a lower dps, less mu, gun

ffs just level up a bit on a lower dps, less mu, gun

She don't listen :D

She strongly believes that without at least EWE LC-240 she cannot hunt mobs she would like to. We know it's bs :)

When I tell her to use EWE-LC 150 as it is the only logical choice from the series right now, she don't listen.

BTW,

EWE LC-150 with current MU = 55 DPS , 2.935 ECO (2.961 without MU)
EWE LC-240 with current MU = 60 dps, 2.869 ECO (2.959 without MU)

I would love to see a mob I cannot kill with 55dps but I can with 60dps :DD

And not talking about the huge ECO difference that is there right now.

But if people believe they MUST use the top gun they have skills for, you won't stop them :D

Laser weapon options up to 61:
EWE LC-240 Recon (L)
EWE LC-240 Recon MM Edition (L)
Herman LAW-50 (L)
Herman LAW-51 Jungle (L)
Isis LR66 (L)
Laserfaust PK-51 Bandit (L)
Fireforge FF53E (L)
GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L)
Isis LC-55 (L)
Herman LAW-56 Desert (L)

BLP weapon options up to 60:
Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful (L)
Herman ARK-46 (L)
GeoTrek LP47 Twister (L)
GeoTrek LP58 Hurricane (L)
Isis CB28 (L)
Herman ARK-50 Arctic (L)
HK Series S-50 (L
Omegaton ASG-12 Fletcher (L)
Isis CB29 (L)
GeoTrek LP53 Storm (L)
Herman ARK-54 Desert (L)
HK Series S-54 (L)
DOA Boneshatter (L)
Geotrek LP550 Eomon (L)
Herman ARK-55 Jungle (L)

Some might not have the ECO you are looking for and/or be available, but these are the options. Hope this helps.

Thanks, this is really helpfull and a constructive comment without to say i don't hear or listen :) plus rep

in my last 1k ped cycled on LA39 ive looted 2 calytrek spirit mkIIs and a mkI

The mk2s are just as good for grinding as the fletchers (slightly less dps but not enough to matter esp when considering the range difference) and last a lot longer because of low decay. Join the events there at 20:00 every day and win prizes plus the chance to loot your own guns that you can either use or sell for high mu and buy whatever else you want with the markup you gained.

Maybe the 240 recon will be more frequent from the upcoming migration? I remember at a Point looting 240's; maybe it was the mayhem 1½ year ago (event guns with 1 ped TT), and then normal mobs from a mob on the "Surface".

When the 240s became rare, I realized that LC-55 also had a good range.

As for the difference in DPS between 150 and 240; if you're hunting alot of mobs with high heath and possibly also regen you do appreciate all DPS you can get.

Another newer thing to consider is if the occasional skill boost you get, in terms of % and duration, is higher if you are using a higher level weapon. If so the "payback" from the skill boost is higher the better gun you use (and the other way around).

Laser weapon options up to 61:
EWE LC-240 Recon (L)
EWE LC-240 Recon MM Edition (L)
Herman LAW-50 (L)
Herman LAW-51 Jungle (L)
Isis LR66 (L)
Laserfaust PK-51 Bandit (L)
Fireforge FF53E (L)
GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L)
Isis LC-55 (L)
Herman LAW-56 Desert (L)

The red ones I marked in the list is unlikely to be availible nowdays... Last events I didn't loot any 1 PED weapons, the LR66 is an "old generation" and Felis (also "old generation") needs generic Components (or (L) Blueprint drops).

Last edited:
Back