Improved FAP Service - Death Limited

Dalas

Prowler
Society
Death Unlimited
Luke Dalas Cambridge
imp_fap.jpg

IMPROVED OMEGATON FAST AID PACK (Tier 1).
50 PED / HOUR.

Same for teams, no extra costs.
Discounts/Promotions.

[Luke Dalas Cambridge] / [Masta Fu Kung].

Yeah, that guy is being eaten by an Atrox...
Yeah, that is blood...​

Death Limited Healing Service (established Jan. 2010) has been actively working to limit death for over 4 years. The fruit of this hard work is the Improved FAP, which allows us to expand our horizons and limit even more death.

We are now two healers who will work hard to make this service available for as many hours of the day as possible, for your convenience.

You can find us easily in the chat channels:

• [#fap] - the general healing channel, and
  • [#impdalas] - our own channel where you will get early warning when the FAP is free, and maybe a good deal or two...

Get stuff done while you hunt:

• Learn new skills!
  • Complete that knitting project you started on 2 years ago!
  • Order (and eat) pizza!
  • Look up..

We look forward to limiting your death, Imp style! :)

Dalas & Fu.

Last edited:
Discounts/Promotions

PROMOTIONAL OFFERS

WEEKLY LOTTO - Using our service can land you a FREE hour of Imp, Mod or Mod SGA healing EVERY WEEK (depending on availability)! Read more HERE.

DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITIES

REFERRAL BONUS - If you tell someone about our service and they decide to use it, you yourself will get an "IOU" for one hour @ 40ped. 3 successful referrals will get you an hour of double-decay healing.

Last edited:
I.O.U's & Prizewinners

LISTS OF I.O.U's AND PRIZEWINNERS

I.O.U

• [Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee]. 1 hour @ double decay.
  • [Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter]. 1 hour @ 40ped.
  • [Lenny LL Lenoard]. 1 hour @ 40 ped.
  • [shabba shabba shabba]. 1 hour @ double decay.
  • [Alex Lexy Berg]. 1 hour @ double decay.
  • [Joe Jinsus Forbes]. 1 hour @ double decay.
  • [Max Voltage Power]. 1 hour @ double decay.

PRIZEWINNERS

Last edited:
Updated Discount Opportunities.

Grinders should be glad about this update :)

Interplanetary F*cknuts - The Swedes...

Just want to commemorate this run on the team Interplanetary F*cknuts.

Team members: Hmm Kamel Vafan, Larry Larethania Larelito, Fredrik blonde Jasse, Robin Larssa Larsson (and myself of course).

What started as a Vortex The Purifier hunt around Camp Phoenix soon turned into a big-Dasp mayhem totalling 3 hours. Fu then took over since I had to leave due to working early tomorrow :)

Memorable things on this hunt:

• Nej men.... Skål!
  • Thank you (after every heal, Kamel)

Thanks for a night evening you Swedes. Nice to Skype with you and FAP you all. Thanks also to Bobbazz who had to leave early (allowing me to get in on the deal).

New Discount opportunity!

Here is a new chance to earn yourself some discount on Imp FAP healing!

5 hours a week - If you use our service for 5 hours within a week of each other, you will receive an hour of double decay action!

Speak of the devil...

Just healed on a pretty fantastic loot! I think this screenies speaks volumes...

Thanks to Frippe eX Deluxe for this otherwise pretty mundane run on Prot Young south of the new Angelica's Paradise, renamed from Atami's Paradise. Only Youngs, Matures and the occasional Old Prot on the LA now.

Frippe's lesson of the day: Barbados is in the Caribbean!

Xenobiologist Charles Marvin's Eomon HSL Event!

Seems this Eomon season brings even more surprises with it. First there was the Shared Loot Longtooth, Old Fred and all that. Next came Melee Amps from Eomon Blood Samples, and now this!

Apparently the only announcement for this event was by Charles Marvin himself, at the oil rig last night.

I was summoned by Brian Sledge Hammer, who had never hired a healer before but wanted one for this event.

I will let the results speak for themselves:

3rd place!

100% True. I have never hired a fapper before. Dalas did a great job keeping me alive, despite some terrible lag. If I hire another fapper again I'll definitely come looking for him.

Mod FAP SGA!

I'm proud to say that I will be healing with the unique Mod FAP SGA in the weekdays while Exo works, for the next 3 weeks while I have holiday from work.

Enjoy an upgraded service while it lasts :)

Back