Intrested in HL18 SGA?

Dracula

Dominant
Vlad Dracula Tepes
This is not a sale thread, but an information one.

Achievements of HL18 SGA in competitions:

– Marry Mayhem Cat 3 (Tier 4) – without any fap or dmg support Merry Mayhem 2011 Results

• 10th - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 13950 - Merry Mayhem Thigh Guards

– Marry Mayhem Cat 3 (Tier 5) – Solo Merry Mayhem 2012 SOLO Results

• 1st - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 12132 - Merry Mayhem Shin Guards & 1 x Nexnecis DNA Sample & Improved Hedoc Mayhem

- Halloween Mayhem 2013 (Tier 6) Halloween Mayhem Results

• 7th Place - Joan Xperia Dárc - 23024 - Genesis ArcSpark
  • 11th Place - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 20728 - EWE LC-100 Frontier

- Marry Mayhem 2013 (Tier 7) Merry Mayhem 2013 Results Solo
-Cat 3 –Solo

• 2nd - Joan Xperia Dárc - 14684.95 - MM Footguards + Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Laser Sight MK II
- Cat 4 –Solo

• 4th - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 8257.07 - MM Footguards + Hedoc Mayhem + 2 x Calypso Land Deeds

- Cat 4 –Team – with just an ESI H.A.R.T. support Merry Mayhem 2013 Teams Score Correction

• 4th - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 1615.88 - MM Footguards + Hedoc Mayhem + 2 x Calypso Land Deeds

- Halloween Mayhem 2014 (Tier 8) Halloween Mayhem 2014 Results

• 3 - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 28008 - Emik Enigma L4

- Marry Mayhem 2014 (Tier 8)

- Cat 3 –Solo Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

• 2nd - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 22,326.40 - MM Gloves + Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Laser Sight MK I

- Cat 3 –Team Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Team

• 7th - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 5,109.22 - 1000 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier VII

Dracula

Last edited:
HL18 SGA t8

Finaly did it few weeks ago, with a new ATH (#71)

hl18sga_8.0.jpg

awesome gun !
But I think your SB is too low, better make it 280k instead of 250k ;)

Pretty little thingie! ;p

Out of my price range but its beautiful to watch that gun!

awesome gun !
But I think your SB is too low, better make it 280k instead of 250k ;)

You r right....
Awesome gun:)

PS
Just for curiosity, sums up the value of prizes won by this gun in the last two years (at the time value) and think what you can won in the next few years....

New achivments in 2014:

Halloween Mayhem - 2014

3th place - Vlad Dracula Tepes - 28008 - Emik Enigma L4
+ 20 x Halloween Candy Boxes + 1000 PED of Universal Ammo

This is not a sale thread, but an information one.

I intend to sell my HL18 SGA T7.9 (still looking for components to upgrade to T8).
Dracula

:/ I missed something ?

FYI, I intend to get at least 250k PED
Dracula

hoo nice and cheap : One pack of 12 for me !

GL selling (or not) this beauty !

/irony:OFF

Just curious where the price came from (being serious)? Are the tiers really expensive? Either way, that tier 8 is very sexy :yay:

Just curious where the price came from (being serious)? Are the tiers really expensive? Either way, that tier 8 is very sexy :yay:

Although this is not pricecheck thread.. the Mayhem results show why he wants 250k peds for it... If this gun i capable of bringing in those prizes.. then 250k sounds very reasonable.

Although this is not pricecheck thread.. the Mayhem results show why he wants 250k peds for it... If this gun i capable of bringing in those prizes.. then 250k sounds very reasonable.

Since EMW's BL1800, which is a far stronger gun, didn't place in HM... you would say it's worth less? Most events come down to some degree of luck.

Not trying to hijack the thread, I really am curious about the cost of the item (tier costs and all).

Reactions: Mac
to be realistic the price is way to expensive

Since EMW's BL1800, which is a far stronger gun, didn't place in HM... you would say it's worth less? Most events come down to some degree of luck.

Not trying to hijack the thread, I really am curious about the cost of the item (tier costs and all).

I do think that EMW used a regular evil attached to his weapon and I scanned him once he was was missing 1 or 2 enhancerslots I dont remember exactly ?

There is alot more too it then just have a strong weapon, its a combination of buffs, armor, tactics, arsochip and most important ofc the gun and skills.

Im looking forward seeing EMW grab a top place in wintermayhem with a little more dedication. This gun is very capable in both cat3 and 4 for wintermayhem and for the right owner willing to take the dedication and time needed it might be a good invest (maybe not as high price as seller asks but still worth alot)

/Linz

Back