new Oil rig with 2 ped toxic

angelhenx

Provider
Banned
Hey i see just isma got hes team target like he wanted to. So i want to wish for a oil rig that cost 2 ped toxic to enter.

Why i wish its cost money is becuse. That rig will be full of wars with teams. Noone will deacay mob train exploit. They will think twice when it comes to people who just fly back becuse is free and can die 100 000 times. Only matters how much time in rl u got to fly back all day.

We will have good wars without dirty trix that makes people only leave the place.

The rig that u have now u dont need skills at all. U need a quad with some oil and the time in rl to fly back til ur enemy stop waste at you. Then he can stand alone for free peds again.

I know someone have more people playing same avatar that do this all day. And this i call a dirty trix.

Well this is my wish. I dont know if people like or not. But this is only way to fix the rig.

Ty

I think the rigs (both) are fine as they are.

I don't care about the free oil at the rig/s. I don't care about the pvp at the rig/s. I don't care about the mob trains at the rig/s. And it is my assertion that the vast majority of EU feels the same. These places matter to so few people, I can't think of anything less pressing for the devs to put work in to. I don't even care if it's 5 minutes of work. That would be too much.

I don't care about the free oil at the rig/s. I don't care about the pvp at the rig/s. I don't care about the mob trains at the rig/s. And it is my assertion that the vast majority of EU feels the same. These places matter to so few people, I can't think of anything less pressing for the devs to put work in to. I don't even care if it's 5 minutes of work. That would be too much.
Well u dont care about pvp at all it seems. So why bother make a comment lol. Its people here that care alot of pvp. So why not fix a big problem.

I do mostly pvp and have done for years. But everyday i log inn it feels more and more dead. Hope atleast they can do something cool for people who like this. And this is a great thing to get rid of people that realy dont care of this, and can do other things that fits them more ;)

Hey i see just isma got hes team target like he wanted to. So i want to wish for a oil rig that cost 2 ped toxic to enter.

Why i wish its cost money is becuse. That rig will be full of wars with teams. Noone will deacay mob train exploit. They will think twice when it comes to people who just fly back becuse is free and can die 100 000 times. Only matters how much time in rl u got to fly back all day.

We will have good wars without dirty trix that makes people only leave the place.

The rig that u have now u dont need skills at all. U need a quad with some oil and the time in rl to fly back til ur enemy stop waste at you. Then he can stand alone for free peds again.

I know someone have more people playing same avatar that do this all day. And this i call a dirty trix.

Well this is my wish. I dont know if people like or not. But this is only way to fix the rig.

Ty

I don't remember fly back from you and after few minutes you stop shot :laugh::laugh: so I don't think nothing well change from you side ...
you even push me around when I try to tp back at rig

I don't remember fly back from you and after few minutes you stop shot :laugh::laugh: so I don't think nothing well change from you side ...
you even push me around when I try to tp back at rig

Dont let me talk about u or what ur soc do. U guys got help at lg with noobs at revive that push us so we couldnt tp back to lg lol. If u realy want me to talk about ur acting in rig is ok. I know alot of people who know how u act :wise:

Dont let me talk about u or what ur soc do. U guys got help at lg with noobs at revive that push us so we couldnt tp back to lg lol. If u realy want me to talk about ur acting in rig is ok. I know alot of people who know how u act :wise:

:? the I push you at lg or at rig I don't remember push you put some pants on I know you use girl avatar but don't start talk like one and talk about pushing ones you talk about zen soc right or who house

tho I flame you yes I push you no I decay you yes is part of pvp so stfu :silly2::silly2:

ps :) time to log of on forum im chasing duo shhhh

:? the I push you at lg or at rig I don't remember push you put some pants on I know you use girl avatar but don't start talk like one and talk about pushing ones you talk about zen soc right or who house

tho I flame you yes I push you no I decay you yes is part of pvp so stfu :silly2::silly2:

ps :) time to log of on forum im chasing duo shhhh
I didnt say u push me. U guys rented noobs to push us so we couldnt tp back. But this has nothing to do about my wish. U told us right now. When all this is apart of pvp. Where is the fun then. Flaming dont kill a person. But kills the fun and i say a 2 ped toxic in the rig u would never try to flame again. If u take up that gun instead of ur tango or rocket u would end up dead. So problem solved. U would fight instead use all ur dirty trix :wise:

For a long time I've thought that we need a 3rd rig, one that's lootable and costs a toxic to enter.

That would be just awsome :yay:

I agree. Also to ensure a worthwhile drop rate, make sure there is continuous hunting and mining activity in that area. Put a unique mob there that drops a unique stackable resource that's needed for some kind of new blueprint that's needed for some high level crafted item. Make a second ingredient for miners and put it there too.

I agree. Also to ensure a worthwhile drop rate, make sure there is continuous hunting and mining activity in that area. Put a unique mob there that drops a unique stackable resource that's needed for some kind of new blueprint that's needed for some high level crafted item. Make a second ingredient for miners and put it there too.

From what the devs have said in the past, activity in the area has nothing to do with oil drop rate, it's merely set to drop at a certain rate and this amount is paid by the PP to MA.

From what the devs have said in the past, activity in the area has nothing to do with oil drop rate, it's merely set to drop at a certain rate and this amount is paid by the PP to MA.

Activity has something to do about the people who is there. mob trains deacaying, viecycle exploiting. Is free u can die and come back for free until the person that realy is up for pvp leaves.
U will always have non depositors to do this over and over again to destroy ur fun about the pvp.

If we had toxic u never will se this problem.

Activity has something to do about the people who is there. mob trains deacaying, viecycle exploiting. Is free u can die and come back for free until the person that realy is up for pvp leaves.
U will always have non depositors to do this over and over again to destroy ur fun about the pvp.

If we had toxic u never will se this problem.

Actually you would. It would be the depositing wars here..See you in time wouldn't show up at this new rig since it would cost you money to visit while we just deposit more and more to keep you away from the rig. It would seen that then you would be the one coming back again and again until you find that it's a waste of peds to pay that 2ped shot.

But hehe good idea. I guess.

Just go fing pvp somewhre else, not everyone has money pay toxic shot every time they want some damn oil;)

The number of PvP areas is already in danger of being larger than the number of people who are interested in them.

+1 for toxic shot @ rig :yay::yay: :wtg::wtg: :yay::yay:

The number of PvP areas is already in danger of being larger than the number of people who are interested in them.

Yep.....

If you want change then make the big rig toxic and leave the noob one non toxic, no need to pollute the planet with more urine and puke filled playgrounds.

would rather see the developers use the time and resources to create another dance move. would be far more useful.

Probably one of the funniest sarcastic answers i've seen.
+rep

1 ped toxic and no lootable would even that be enough to scare off the mob trainers, fly back decayers, etc etc.

Different perspective...

PvP as a whole is in danger of becoming obsolete in EU due to there being little point in it. MA needs to make it interesting again. We need a monetary incentive. Stuff like this helps incrementally.

More ideas are needed, I made one today here in this thread: A new kind of land grab

id add 2ped anti-toxic shot for regular rig near ashi

remove noob rig from icarus

place noob rig in pvp4 and add a bit more oil production

id add 2ped anti-toxic shot for regular rig near ashi

remove noob rig from icarus

place noob rig in pvp4 and add a bit more oil production

Why not have 3?

Noob rig for noobs
Ashi for mid level
Lootable with toxic for high level

:) decayers all the wnanna is oil and make you shot so I say just disable car 700m radios and all good some of them well quit fast after few tps:wise::wise:

In EU every butterfinger can compensate the lack of RL skills with ingame skills and uber gear. It's not (only) about who's better PKer, or what's "fair".
That's the whole point. For some ppl it's like going to a party on CND - to meet new pople and simply show off your avatar. See, thats me. I'm here, i'm someone in this game. I'm probably better than that guy, maybe not as good as this guy. Lots of strong emotions, lots of measuring of the e-peens, lots of renewed motivation to make a depo and chip up or buy some uber stuff.

PvP has always been part of the endgame in PE, for many ppl. Including those who suck at PvP. :silly2:
Letting it die off completely would be a stupid move, very stupid...

It's more simple to just improve the Ashi rig:

1. Remove vehicles from the zone.
2. Increase the amount of oil which drops/or lower the cost to kill people - which would render wasting pointless.

The problem is that MA want to make money from the oil rig: which is why they will never give enough oil to make point 2 work, and that is why PvP at the rig will always result in people either wasting or making social alliances instead of fighting.

As a side note: MA said they will "improve" pvp at the end of the year, so we might as well wait and see what that brings.

yes, ban vehilces completely from pvp zone at ashi rig.

Back