Selling: or trading - Modified Starkhov T 4.9

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fredda

Prowler
Fredda Lucerno
Hello there,

Up for sale is this fantastic gun that got both long range and good dps that can fully utilize a Dante.

With 99m range and 81.87dps it is no problems taking down young proterons before they reach you when walking backwards. IF the matures reach u, they wont have much HP left.

I have been using it in combination with Arsonistic III TEN, thorifoid helmet (L) and 6 parts of shock trooper armor (L) to incease dps, reload speed and critchance for minimun armor and fap decay.

A little info on the gun:

Modified Starkhov Tier 4.9
DPP with dante: 2.998
Range: 99M
Shots/min: 60 (perfect for quick switch to fap or arso TEN)
DPS with dante: 64.63
DPS with dante and 4x enhancers: 81.87

The modstark is a non-sib gun. You can use it at any level, but stats will not be maxed until you reach lvl 100.

If you are curious you can enter your Hit ability/level into Entropedia weapon compare to see how the stats will look at your skillevel.

I am open for peds or a trade with a blp sib weapon maxed around lvl 50-65 (can also take asi ten)

I paid TT+25k for the gun, and spent around 1500 on tiering it from 3 to 4. Im looking for an offer around that figure.

Please keep this thread clean, and PM me if you got any questions or an offer :)

-Fredda

PMs answered.

Yes I can take CLD as payment at current MU.

I am settled with armors, so just guns as trade please :)

It spends alot less enhancers now after update.

Thread can be closed. Im keeping the rifle for now :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back