3 weeks, no EU...

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
So I was on vacation for 11 days, then got back and haven't felt like logging in for the last 10 days or so. But I thought I would get on here and ask:

What did I miss?

Who was being a jerk while I was gone?

Is taming back?

Who needs a Tacosmash?

Give me drama!

u want drama?? well the servers are down !!!!!
:mad::eyecrazy::mad::eyecrazy:

I require a Tacosmash.

Thoth out!

*sigh*

I...killed another tab tab :/

it a sickness! not my fault...its the flop thing. I *just* have to see it! captured by cuteness! omg its sick!!

*sigh*

I...killed another tab tab :/

it a sickness! not my fault...its the flop thing. I *just* have to see it! captured by cuteness! omg its sick!!

Lol...admitting is the first step! It takes a real man to admit it :)

(Unlike the hundreds, still killing them behind closed doors, refusing to admit they have a problem, scrounging their floorboards for loose change and pawning their mothers jewelry to get ammo for their next "fix")

However, tab tab's are a hard drug to kick. They suck you in, and you need to kill more and more, ever chasing that original "high" you got the first time you tried one...

I have discussed this with the tab tab's... it seems they are unwilling to change the cuteness of their death throes. I am starting to think this is their fault, not ours...

well, for one, you missed the most interesting peezle thread here on the forums...

Perhaps you missed Reading about the Walkathon event ?

Tacosmash loading...

I gave the Tacosmash a run for his money the other day... Stupid pirates.

The threads got deleted :laugh:

Let's see, what else

Mulmun event is over, new VU, enhancer consumption reduced 50%, misc fixes, time/date last online visible in friends list, mysterious new HoF board section called "Kills by Creature" showed up

umm, whats a Tabtab? Fill me in on a tacosmash too, funny terms I never heard of. but they obviously have a meaning, what is it?

So I was on vacation for 11 days, then got back and haven't felt like logging in for the last 10 days or so. But I thought I would get on here and ask:

What did I miss?

Who was being a jerk while I was gone?

Is taming back?

Who needs a Tacosmash?

Give me drama!

I Increasingly feel like this; the 2005 feel is gone, and gameplay and immersion is not really what we are after anymore from EU, at all. With so many good titles out now that deal with those aspects so well, EU has only 2 things to call on; a sense of community and the RCE concept.

If it cannot call on those aspects with more skill and adeptness, this game will become cultish to the point of absurdity.

I gave the Tacosmash a run for his money the other day... Stupid pirates.

The threads got deleted :laugh:

Let's see, what else

Mulmun event is over, new VU, enhancer consumption reduced 50%, misc fixes, time/date last online visible in friends list, mysterious new HoF board section called "Kills by Creature" showed up

Aw, I wish I could have seen that!

umm, whats a Tabtab? Fill me in on a tacosmash too, funny terms I never heard of. but they obviously have a meaning, what is it?

A Tabtab is found on Toulan. They are a very important part of the universe ecosystem, and therefore should not be eaten.

Also, "Tacosmash" was a term invented by Fivedolla (Atomicstorm on forums) I believe. I think it references the way I spaz at some people who piss me off. I was going to make a GIF of me throwing a real taco against the wall and use that to show my displeasure with some other players comments or behaviors (instead of having to type a long rant), but then I realized I don't want to waste a taco.

But I prefer to think of it this way:

I picture it like a Hulk smash, but filled with awesome.

and Salsa!

Back