PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Does MA tech support speak english?

Because of the what looks like an attempt of a reply to my support case today, I decided to go public on this one.

Mindark really needs to consider hiring support agents that speak english, not these pretend to know how a-speak-a-wrenguish.

I can't even start to imagine what this guy was thinking when he couldnt find a more suitable copy/paste answer, anyone has any idea on how weak minded these supporters are?;

1. Reason of support case:

Today I wanted to restart the game due to well-known reasons to all of us.

I logged off, when trying to log back in the game would say my avatar is still logged in. No biggie, I thought. Waited a minute, two, 5, ten, still the same message.

I follow tech support advice it says in such instance, contact support.

I sent this at 2014-05-17 12:09 You wrote:

Hi! I'm getting the message, that my avatar is still logged in, my friends told me that my avatar is still online and seen hanging around in quarry.

I just wanted to restart the game so I logged off as usual, but avatar seems still logged in.

Please fix this so I can log back in.

Thank you.

AFTER 8 hours of support case sent, noone cared to click the f***ing log-out button for my avatar as of then!!!. The avatar is standing at quarry soullesly for 13 hours now already, friends confirmed avatar is online, seen @ quarry and can be attempted to be interacted with.

Furious with how much the support they have is lazy I updated the support case as seen below;

(Dont take shots at me for my language here but they cant even take and reply (if not able to fix)a simple RT ticket in less than 8 fucking hours????? - I WORK FOR A ISP AND WE HAVE 1 HOUR MAX TO REPLY TO RT TICKETS LIKE THIS AND THERE IS 0, null, nix, nada, ZERO CASH INVOLVED!!! I WOULD IMAGINE SINCE THIS IS REAL CASH ECONOMY THEY COULD OFFER HALF-DECENT SUPPORT AT LEAST!!!

2014-05-17 20:22 You wrote:

Hi! I'm still getting the same message, that my avatar is still logged in.

I've finished my 8 hours of work for the day for my company, meanwhile you still havent clicked log off button for ma avatar,....do you intentionally not let people log in to spend money?

I expect this issue to be resolved ASAP!!!

I even added;

2014-05-17 21:24 You wrote:

Friends confirmed that the avatar is still standing logged in @ arkadia quarry

After this I received a "reply";....

2014-05-17 21:24 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Entropia Universe Support

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

OK....

Now someone please explain to me,...are they going to post like...a notice...on their news and release notes section of their webpage,.....THAT THEY LOGGED MY AVATAR OFF???? or.....

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDEA WHAT TYPE OF IRREGULARITY NEEDS TO BE ADJUSTED TO JUST SIMPLY LOG MY FREAKING AVATAR OFF AND LET ME LOG IN AGAIN, WOW, REALLY?

WTF IS THIS SOME KIND OF A SICK JOKE FROM THIS FAKE "support team"???

To end this properly...

I could never ever ever ever imagine how in the world companies like these can do so really, REALLY POOR on the simplest of things as support - can't even write the simplest of replies which would actually relate to the issue written in the support case.

MA - you are best at doing one thing and one thing only - being able to dissapoint when one thinks there is no way for you to dissapoint anymore.

Lets see now how long it takes now for someone from MA support with a login to the system and takes the 2 minutes which are needed to log a person off from the universe....
    Last edited by the_prophet; 05-17-2014 at 23:23. Reason: jeezus chrayzt

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Danandre MrFixit Alexiel
    Not sure if it'll help you but saw this on other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I found a fix for your avatar being stuck in game...

You can then log back into EU normally, no thanks to support or MA on that find.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...44#post3256344

I will link this also.

I tried what Dane suggested and it worked, managed to normally log in now...

INCREDIBLE THAT MA SUPPORT DOESNT HAVE BASIC SUPPORT SKILLS AND THIS JUST FREAKING PROVES IT, THE INCOMPOTENCE OF THEIR SUPPORT TEAM IS BEYOND EPIC.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Zweshi Xavier Maccoy
    Society
    Global Alliance
    Images
    Isen't who gets sent the support ticket based on what planet you are on? IE if your on Ark it gets sent to the ark team who then should look at it and if need be forward it to MA, Atleast thats how i think it used to be.... might not be Mindark who should take the blame for this one, just saying.

Best regards
    Zweshi
    A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour. ~Author Unknown

Twitter: @Zweshi

Quote Originally Posted by melander View Post
    Isen't who gets sent the support ticket based on what planet you are on? IE if your on Ark it gets sent to the ark team who then should look at it and if need be forward it to MA, Atleast thats how i think it used to be.

Best regards
    Zweshi

ROFL.

Or reply to the support case with text:

Dead entropian.

Log out.

Play.

Regards, suppot team.

Jeezus chrayst...

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Lizzy Demon Storm
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I had the same issue yesterday, and I opened a support ticket via the eu website. I got responses in me e-mail that they had replied. And within 3-4 hours I was able to play again.

With support cases like this, also with bug reports, I think it always helps to give them details on the matter. Where you are (planet/server), what happened, etc.

I don't think support reads the forums. Patience is a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy Storm View Post
    I had the same issue yesterday, and I opened a support ticket via the eu website. I got responses in me e-mail that they had replied. And within 3-4 hours I was able to play again.

With support cases like this, also with bug reports, I think it always helps to give them details on the matter. Where you are (planet/server), what happened, etc.

I don't think support reads the forums. Patience is a virtue.

All that you have written is good and well and true.

But.

This DOES NOT JUSTIFY that their support lacks so much knowledge OR not even bothering with tickets they get, this is probly a reply from one of the 2 people doing a student job copy/pasting the shit out of support cases, not even reading them, just AWFULL support for an RCE.

It would well be possible that I had missed some opportunity which would yield me a nice profit but was time limited within the frame that I couldnt log in due to their FAKE support not even bothering with what people write in their support cases.

My point is their support is worse than the worst...not sure how thats even possible but if anyone proves it - its their "supporting" itself...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I cant say I have had any positive experiences myself since they moved support a few years ago, In fact I have several unanswered tickets (some years, some months, some involving many parties still unanswered) and some that had been closed outright.

The support comes out of Mexico, that should explain alot. They largely don't even bother to learn English in America, I doubt they will try in Mexico.

I have personally thought the same thing, that the language barrier is causing far more problems than good.

And I have on several occasions thought support was involved directly with the avatars doing piracy in space based on actions not taken and responses given (seeing LOL's in a piracy support case is just wrong). (apparently I was not the only one from a thread last year).

Join the fun at FORGOTV on Twitch!
    Regular giveaways and the best viewers on Twitch!
    Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Entropia Utilities - search my items, blueprints + wiki data - updated!
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 575k+ skills

Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mexicans!......
    "Scars mark the journey through life..."
    Starfinder XXI: Warp Transport Service (WTS) Calypso and Arkadia, Total kick arse SI 64000
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot 1500Ped
    Buying: Earth Globe Lamp, 1500Ped.
    Celeste North Shop 13: Deep Space Supplies: Arkadian items for sale!
    Darrell "Dimebag" Lance Abbott (August 20, 1966 December 8, 2004) R.I.P.
    Jeff Hanneman (January 31, 1964 May 2, 2013) R.I.P.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Harmony Bella Simpson
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    I don't see any relation to their understanding of the english language.

You are mad because you are impatient and because their front desk doesn't have an answer to a question and have to ask another team with specialized people.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast