UL amplifier prices?

kingofaces

Stalker
Tony KingofAces Hans
I'm debating getting an unlimited amp sometime in the future (anywhere between levels 2 to 5). However, I haven't found much recent information on cost. Does anyone know any approximate prices they've recently gone for? I believe level 2's are somewhere around 10k ped, but that's only from seeing one in auctions at that price which presumably went unsold given that it was up for awhile. Thanks.

really?
i think lvl 2 price is around 12k ped
if you wanted my opinion
lvl 3 around 50k

lvl 4 around 70k

lvl 5 around 100-115k

Thanks. The only reason why I ballparked 10k on a level 2 is that one recently went through the auction multiple times at that price with no bidders. Given there may not have been a buyer with cash PEDs for it at those times, but it did seem like a tough price to sell at.

Wow really 10k?
surprised

Those prices that Strash has noted look pretty reasonable, but i rate level 4 a bit higher in price for obvious reasons! :laugh:

I find it way too steep 12k for a level 2 and 50k for a level 3.
It's either 20k for level 2, 50k for level 3, either 12k for level 2, 35k for level 3.

In my opinion 50k for a level 3 is just not worth it, dropping 8 hours / day for about 3 years just to make your investment back.

"Give to a fool a glass dick - he will break it and hurt himself" or "In right hands - even dick is a banjo".

There is people who doing good with (L) gear, for those (UL) gear will be serious boost.

There is people who can fuckup themselves with any gear. For those - prices on any gear is "overpriced".

-------

Let's take 1k ped and get in unamped mining with knowledge - there we can get 200 ped daily. That's what I know.

I also know, that one CLD, let's take it as same, "base" price - 1k ped - can bring whooping 5 ped _weekly_. And I am optimist here.

In first case - we have active investment, in second - passive. Active investment is controlled by you, passive have no control at all.

Anyway, if we will take UL2, and that means with it we can get 400ped daily, that means - 2800 ped of income weekly. To make that sum with CLDs we need just 560 of those. And it's in my optimistic math, where one CLD giving us 5 ped weekly.

Questions?

"Give to a fool a glass dick - he will break it and hurt himself" or "In right hands - even dick is a banjo".

There is people who doing good with (L) gear, for those (UL) gear will be serious boost.

There is people who can fuckup themselves with any gear. For those - prices on any gear is "overpriced".

-------

Let's take 1k ped and get in unamped mining with knowledge - there we can get 200 ped daily. That's what I know.

I also know, that one CLD, let's take it as same, "base" price - 1k ped - can bring whooping 5 ped _weekly_. And I am optimist here.

In first case - we have active investment, in second - passive. Active investment is controlled by you, passive have no control at all.

Anyway, if we will take UL2, and that means with it we can get 400ped daily, that means - 2800 ped of income weekly. To make that sum with CLDs we need just 560 of those. And it's in my optimistic math, where one CLD giving us 5 ped weekly.

Questions?

Problem is that if you buy an overpriced tool, chances are you will sell it for less and end up paying for markup for a unlimited amplifier. Also being pressed of dropping a certain amount each and every day of the year isn't too relieving either.

Basically if you know you will sell it for the same price (or around) it's worth it.

So if u pay more, you have to drop more and that can make the investment not really that profitable.

Problem is that if you buy an overpriced tool, chances are you will sell it for less and end up paying for markup for a unlimited amplifier. Also being pressed of dropping a certain amount each and every day of the year isn't too relieving either.

Basically if you know you will sell it for the same price (or around) it's worth it.

So if u pay more, you have to drop more and that can make the investment not really that profitable.

I once was in Siberia, and had bad mood. I came to public WC, walked into cabin and raised my eyes on the wall. There was written: "Your happiness - in your hands."

This changed my life.

I would just like to say that 3 different UL level 2 amps sold recently for 20kped each.

Thanks,
Three :cool:

i would guess 50k for a UL lvl 3 is way overpriced based on the speed this 1 went up for sale after reading this thread. LOL

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...some-Offer-Unlimited-Level-3-Amp-Up-For-Sell!

Bolded part is the key.

Almost all people just "guessing". It's easy to see how guns&faps and other hunting gear selling - because there is many. And almost all people just looking at "average" MU. "Uhm. That gun was sold for X... So, X-Y is okay...".

Mining gear was stable for all time, moreover - rising in price. New (L) finders (stupidly called "preamped") made UL amps even more lucrative. Appearance of PRUs (Portable Repair Units) - even more. Those factors caused UL2 amps insta-rise to 20k+.

There is also very important factor of UL3 versatility, so, without any fucking "i would guess" - price on that UL3 should be 50k SB.

And the reason why that UL3 still not sold - thread with that sale appeared not in FRI/SAT/SUN.

Bolded part is the key.

Almost all people just "guessing". It's easy to see how guns&faps and other hunting gear selling - because there is many. And almost all people just looking at "average" MU. "Uhm. That gun was sold for X... So, X-Y is okay...".

Mining gear was stable for all time, moreover - rising in price. New (L) finders (stupidly called "preamped") made UL amps even more lucrative. Appearance of PRUs (Portable Repair Units) - even more. Those factors caused UL2 amps insta-rise to 20k+.

There is also very important factor of UL3 versatility, so, without any fucking "i would guess" - price on that UL3 should be 50k SB.

And the reason why that UL3 still not sold - thread with that sale appeared not in FRI/SAT/SUN.

So says the ul lvl 7 amp owner.. :lolup:

I'd say the owners of UL amps will always say that its worth bazillions, i cant blame them for that but u should stick to real world(i mean calypso sorry :p) numbers, just check the MU of the UL amps at auction under "orders" and there under "available items", sure u need to skip lotsa pages to get to the letter L

Wow I came back to look at this...

and that unl level 3 looks like it sold for 50k lol did this thread help?

anyways ya i priced these amps out close to the value that's what i am saying is 12k for lvl 2 is a steal...

a lvl 2 can be worth 25k for WHAT IT CAN Potential DO

IF you know how to use one well :) the world is yours.

but if you think something this focken RARE and you don't want to pay the price? go for it buy your L amps go on queen bee make your honey

Who was this moron who bought Lvl 3 for 50k in the time of falling skies!!!??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

a lvl 2 can be worth 25k for WHAT IT CAN Potential DO

IF you know how to use one well :)

:hammer::hammer: Yeah, right... what next size don't matter to women anymore?

Now I'm really tempted to sell my UL level 2 for +25k lol

I am owner LVL3 ul amp and it is the best amp in the EU :)
Own it 33 months and my best place for mining is HELL, I got him 2 ATHs, 48k typo, 68k zinc and many nice claims.

Total TT returned: 2 035 492 PED 97.32%
Total TT+MU: 2 206 224 PED 105.18%
Total TT spent: 2 091 559 PED
Total TT+MU spent: 2 097 628 PED

Total profit / loss
TT -56 066 PED
TT+MU +108 596 PED

Enjoy

Kozi :)

Last edited:
Own it 33 months and my best place for mining is HELL, I got him 2 ATHs, 48k typo, 68k zinc and many nice claims.

Total TT + MU: 2 206 224 PED 105.18%
Total spent TT + MU: 2 097 628 PED

Total profit / loss
TT -56 066 PED
TT + MU +108 596 PED

Enjoy

Wow, look - another "moron"!

Wow, look - another "moron"!

97% return after tax? Well, I look forward to it, I will even pay that damn MU for amps. Maybe some "small gigantic" - please MA. :bowdown:

Total TT + MU: 2 206 224 PED 105.18%
Total spent TT + MU: 2 097 628 PED

Total profit / loss
TT -56 066 PED
TT + MU +108 596 PED

Enjoy

arent u using L13 in Hell often ???

really?
i think
lvl 5 around 100-115k

lol... says the guy that payed like what ? 85 K for the L5 ?

Who was this moron who bought Lvl 3 for 50k in the time of falling skies!!!??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who told u that amp was sold for 50k??

I know for a fact it was not :)

Back