Your fight entrance music!

Lighterthief

Stalker
Society
Delta Force
Lighter LT Thief
So I am facing a dilemma..... I am hoping to compete in my 1st boxing match later in the year (amateur 3 round jobbie) and someone asked me what my fight entrance music would be!

Oh wow, thats like the last thing thats on my mind! and ever since they asked, about a week ago, i cant stop myself from over thinking this....

so when in doubt, ask the community!

What would you have as your fight entrance music?

You asked, I shall reply!

If that doesn't get you psyched up for a fight, nothing will!

...but could be a bit "overused" :dunno:

anyway wish you good luck, im boxing myself, never did a fight so... just training and sparring, is it not worth for me to get my brain cells squished by those serious boxres :laugh: ... but even sparring and traing is great!
:boxer: :boxer:

Rose beat me to it!! Great minds!! :D

Come to daddy :tongue2:

Must admit that I don't know s**t about boxing, amateur or not, but perhaps choosing an instrumental piece would help against people reading too much into lyrics not written by you.

A little-known piece from a well-known band:

Pssshh. No brainer!

Pick this...everyone...including your opponent will be...whadda f...?! DingDing and you knock his confused ass over & out! :laugh: ...then dance out to the same theme...you will be an instant HIT! GL m8! :boxer::beerchug::boxer:

Probably this one.... :boxer:

(waited years to use that smilie)

You did not specified if you wanna instrumentals or not but here are few top class ones.
Some have long intros and depending on time you have to start playing till entry you might cut beginning a bitike Orion for example, you might want to start from 0:40 or 0:50 ;)

Oh, and good luck at tournament!

Not instrumental but good one ;)

The Cape Theme soundtrack by John Debney.

This is the only YouTube video I could come up with... the sound quality is mediocre, unfortunately. :rolleyes:

There is a single recording available, conducted by Louis Febre, who wrote a lot of The Cape series soundtrack... check Amazon or whereever you get your online music from. It is a bit slower than the original version and you can really good move to its rhythm.

PLAY IT L O U D !!!

Plz do not mix it up with The Cape Theme of the 2011 TV series with the same name, composed by Bear McCreary (who btw did a really great job on Galactica)...

some awesome tunes there :) thx for all suggestions, keep em coming :)

this was suggested to me earlier, made me lol

After so many suggestions, and undoubtedly more to come, I hope opening poster updates the thread with what he chose and how he got on!

Good luck! :)

depends on your music preference really..... I used to just pick random crap cuz I didn't listen to it anyway.... I listened to something else in my heaphones upon ring entrance. What I chose to listen to depended on what was going on in my life at the time and what I needed to clear my head of all the commotion around me.

Just remember.... lead with the jab.... end with the jab!

Menace

Last edited:
Back