Question: remove cars from oil rig

mai isma apari

Old Alpha
Society
ENTROPY 2.0
isma
:wtg: well for so long I been seen a lot people complain about mobtrain and and decay
well the best solution to the rig is disable the cars around the rig pvp zone so people have to walk in back or use teleporter chip I mean probably is not much much to tp but the enemy still get some decay so that well help to make them think if the wanna just tp and die or the wanna fight back ..

at the moment the way the rig is the only fly back and make people blid peds badly so I do say mine best way to look battles to come back is disable the cars

put toxic is not so smart idea we wanna rig cheaper not more espensis so... mi suggestion here is the decayers gonna lose tp think if you come back a lot you losing mind essence wich help the weaters sell more sweat so I guess this idea is the best idea
:wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise:

ps no cars I probably gonna fly a lot but o well :ahh::ahh:

:wtg: well for so long I been seen a lot people complain about mobtrain and and decay
well the best solution to the rig is disable the cars around the rig pvp zone so people have to walk in back or use teleporter chip I mean probably is not much much to tp but the enemy still get some decay so that well help to make them think if the wanna just tp and die or the wanna fight back ..

at the moment the way the rig is the only fly back and make people blid peds badly so I do say mine best way to look battles to come back is disable the cars

put toxic is not so smart idea we wanna rig cheaper not more espensis so... mi suggestion here is the decayers gonna lose tp think if you come back a lot you losing mind essence wich help the weaters sell more sweat so I guess this idea is the best idea
:wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise:

ps no cars I probably gonna fly a lot but o well :ahh::ahh:

Good idea,
however this is something a bit hipocrite to ask, since you decay with azuro/flamer/blades other people all the time.

I'm voting for a tox shot :D

I'm voting for a tox shot :D

i like the idea of requiring a anti-toxic shot as long as the tt spent when injecting the shot goes to the killer upon player death just like pvp4 but with out being able to loot the player.

i also dont really see the issue with vehicles in pvp weather it be at the rig or in pvp4 lootable, what is the point in mounted weapons and ground vehicles if they cant be used anywhere?

rly good idea, someone put some brain in ismas head but i vote + toxic too :D

p.s. loot does not care in rig, since there is nothing to mine/hunt - steal from pvp

Good idea,
however this is something a bit hipocrite to ask, since you decay with azuro/flamer/blades other people all the time.

I decay you :? I don't remember ever decay you since you run in naked and pick your quadwing bifore even come close to rig or jump out the quad on top rig but like I say with you bifore I don't have any intention to argue with no one I simple don't care to argue doesn't help me at all to argue or say stupid thinks I argue with some people yes only the ones I know the have pants on not little cry babys :wise::wise:

I decay you :? I don't remember ever decay you since you run in naked and pick your quadwing bifore even come close to rig or jump out the quad on top rig but like I say with you bifore I don't have any intention to argue with no one I simple don't care to argue doesn't help me at all to argue or say stupid thinks I argue with some people yes only the ones I know the have pants on not little cry babys :wise::wise:

I didnt said you decay me :laugh:
I said it in general, sorry if i didnt made it clear,
My point was, almost everyone does it to someone they dislike.

i also dont really see the issue with vehicles in pvp weather it be at the rig or in pvp4 lootable, what is the point in mounted weapons and ground vehicles if they cant be used anywhere?

A good point! Where does anyone use the weapon we can mount on ground vehicles?

Ahh yessss I renember rig with no vehicles. ...old good days.....when ppl have fun to pk.....

i would like to see the rig not drop oil to the same person twice in a row i would also like to see oil obtained from the rig not trade able for the next 24 hours. This i feel will lead to some greater battles in the spirit of pvp

lets make things interesting

make only the oil recovered from the rig be possible to be looted from killed avatars at the rig, same goes for noob rig at icarus

:eyecrazy:

vehicles still here?:eyecrazy:

lets make things interesting

make only the oil recovered from the rig be possible to be looted from killed avatars at the rig, same goes for noob rig at icarus

:eyecrazy:

Oh yeah make the oil loot able and make it so it's not possible to trade or put oil in storage before 1-2 hours after it was picked up. Would make it a lot more interesting!

bump ! need to remove vehicles of all pvp oil rig zone :wise::wise::wise:

i vote toxic and i said it for a long time there should be no cars and toxic at big rig.

I can care less about cars, 1-2 peds toxic is enough! :)

I would like to see the drops of barrels not in a single stack close to the rig, but in single barrels spread out over a much bigger area around the rig. Something like 200 meter range around the rig.

-A much bigger area to 'defend' so more people and teamwork needed and still more chance for noobies to grab a barrel or two and get them interested in pvp.

Put toxic of 1 or 2 ped. Let the toxic be the bounty u have on ur head and the killer loot 1 or 2 ped from that person who got killed. Only remove cars or planes will not fix the problem. Only remove it 150-200m away then they cant mob train.

Is no problem for a guy with very good fap to just tp in and deacay u to u leave the place. I got mod hedoc and is to easy to just jump inn and jump around and fap and make u spend shitloads with not much cost. Til u stop shoot lol
To easy for u to only flame til i remove armor.

Pvp armor is for using not have in storage and dust.
Toxic will fix it all if u just open ur eyes and see how the pvp is today.

Isma if u want deacay go to twin ring or do something else.

Last edited:
Guys can we keep this treat about removing cars only Henxy already have a tread about toxic so I like to keep about the cars only :wtg::wtg:

Put toxic of 1 or 2 ped. Let the toxic be the bounty u have on ur head and the killer loot 1 or 2 ped from that person who got killed. Only remove cars or planes will not fix the problem. Only remove it 150-200m away then they cant mob train.

Is no problem for a guy with very good fap to just tp in and deacay u to u leave the place. I got mod hedoc and is to easy to just jump inn and jump around and fap and make u spend shitloads with not much cost. Til u stop shoot lol
To easy for u to only flame til i remove armor.

Pvp armor is for using not have in storage and dust.
Toxic will fix it all if u just open ur eyes and see how the pvp is today.

Isma if u want deacay go to twin ring or do something else.

Remove vehicles and flames from pvp zones and problemt solved, if you put toxic on this pvp you are closing zone just to ppl with more money and no oportuny for normal ppl can join, with decay tp chip and ME used i think is ok for all and the scale is balanced for all not just for who deposits more.

Remove vehicles and flames from pvp zones and problemt solved, if you put toxic on this pvp you are closing zone just to ppl with more money and no oportuny for normal ppl can join, with decay tp chip and ME used i think is ok for all and and the scale is balanced for all not just for who deposits more.

We already have enough oil rig and this have been tryed without cars and we didnt had flames that time. Toxic solve the problem we talking 1 or 2 ped toxic that u can afford when u pick a oil barrel. If u kill u get the toxic back. Simple like that. U know u are one of the biggest oil picker in eu.
Maybe thats why u only talk about viecycle removing :)

Make ashi rig toxic and the small rig like its ;)

Well anyway my vote is toxic would be perfect for good wars and activity :)

We already have enough oil rig and this have been tryed without cars and we didnt had flames that time. Toxic solve the problem we talking 1 or 2 ped toxic that u can afford when u pick a oil barrel. If u kill u get the toxic back. Simple like that. U know u are one of the biggest oil picker in eu.

well... the only thing that is looking for with the toxicó is to close the area to the other players that cant afford this expenditure and the only thing you're looking for is money that is the simple truth.I remember well since 2003 and never a player there was problem for having or not having toxicó players came running then came with the chip so far tp was perfect but this pvp is destroyed when MA introduced the vehicles and later the flames and here is when the problems started.Being honest and thinking benefit for all the best solution is to remove the vehicles and the flames in the area pvp.:wise:

I get you point you just don't wanna keep the oil but you know is not gonna be any fight if that happen all you wanna do is making people spend more mine point is view is more affordable since the only have to lose little mind essense if you so wanna cry about decay you can simple stay in pvp4 and camp there all day

so leave the rig to more eco fights for low peds players not many can afford to jump 100 times plus lose 100 ped and you get to make peds so mine point of view is more reliable more people well come bcuz boht side losing peds shoter still lose more but a lot more atackers and decayers well come is how the rig been so why change now

just take cars of and bigger players well come no need for such big change :D after rig change maybe kestujoda gonna camp there all day so many players well not come back anymore just like in pvp4

so I make mine statement very clear point is shoter lose little less here and attacker lose mind essesnce so still affordable for them to come back you point of view is kill the rig for good :wise::wise:

mod any more comments about toxic shots on mine tread can you please remove it I don't wanna this tread to merge with henxy is tread so keep this tread for cars only ty very much

mod any more comments about toxic shots on mine tread can you please remove it I don't wanna this tread to merge with henxy is tread so keep this tread for cars only ty very much

noted. feel free to use the 'report post' button :)

Back