3 weeks given up smoking

A big thank you to everyone for the support! :yay:

Bring on the third month

Rgds

Ace

M O T I V A T O R .............. bump :woohoo:

Very well done Ace :)

Just passed one year here. The first week was bad for me, then it was simply an "I don't smoke" mindset. Worked for me and now I am free :)

Thank you all :)

Just passed 4 months, and still going strong. I even managed to go without last weekend at a stag do!!

Rgds

Ace

Very well done Ace :)

Just passed one year here. The first week was bad for me, then it was simply an "I don't smoke" mindset. Worked for me and now I am free :)

Difficult for me still, i don't quite feel like a none smoker yet. Although the cravings are easily manageable now. Each time i don't smoke the next time is easier!

Difficult for me still, i don't quite feel like a none smoker yet. Although the cravings are easily manageable now. Each time i don't smoke the next time is easier!

Try to read this http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0615482155

or use those http://www.champix.co.nz/ , Will never be end,, afet 3 years you will still need a brain wash :) like Allan Carr book do :eyecrazy:.Yes is no advertasing is pure facts,, book are good for uwho still belive in them.Congratz

P.S. 5 months now and was very easy with that book .

Just keep going and then one day you will realise ........

I am a Non-Smoker :woot:

Just keep going and then one day you will realise ........

I am a Non-Smoker :woot:

I could start a group, "Non Smokers Anonymous" ;) Although the acronym is NSA, so probably not best idea i have had lol

Rgds

Ace

Tomorrow will be 5 months NOSMOKEY!

Very very chuffed.....one small problem, blood pressure hasn't come down. So i have been ordered by the doctor and my running club (this is cause of continuous shin/calf problems) to stand at work.

Now i thought, this is easy, all i have to do (i normally sit down between 7.30am and 5pm, apart from the odd loo break), is raise my laptop a couple of feet off the desk so i have to stand and work.

Well i can inexplicably say that it has been 1.5 hours and my feet hurt like they have been repeatedly beaten with a very large heavy hammer.

Oh yeah to another 8 hours of this.

How on earth do waiters/waitresses (is there a word encompassing all?) cope with this?

Rgds

Ace

Tomorrow will be 5 months NOSMOKEY!

Very very chuffed.....one small problem, blood pressure hasn't come down. So i have been ordered by the doctor and my running club (this is cause of continuous shin/calf problems) to stand at work.

Now i thought, this is easy, all i have to do (i normally sit down between 7.30am and 5pm, apart from the odd loo break), is raise my laptop a couple of feet off the desk so i have to stand and work.

Well i can inexplicably say that it has been 1.5 hours and my feet hurt like they have been repeatedly beaten with a very large heavy hammer.

Oh yeah to another 8 hours of this.

How on earth do waiters/waitresses (is there a word encompassing all?) cope with this?

Rgds

Ace
Great to hear, i started again sadly :(
As for your feet, get a pair of proper really good shoes/sandals.

Great to hear, i started again sadly :(
As for your feet, get a pair of proper really good shoes/sandals.

Stop now, before its too late......says the man who has only just stopped himself lol

As for shoes, i don't think it is the shoes fault, ie i don't wear suit shoes, i have a good pair of walking shoes i wear.

I think it is more to do with not use to standing for long periods of time.

I am using any excuse to walk round the office now :)

Rgds

Ace

Great news am so pleased for you.

Feet .... huh ..... try dancing :dancing:!!!!

Great news! be strong!

TYVM!

Still going, i was going to post here on the 6month mark but forgot lol

So i am now currently at 6 months 16 days and approx 21 hours, give or take :)

Still nosmokey...very chuffed :yay:

Rgds

Ace

PS Still think of myself as a smoker though :confused:

Congratulations!! Had my last ciggarette on May 1st, so not far behind you :)

Last edited:
Gratz mate, keep it up for yourself and the kids.

Back