e amp-15

Status

STYRM

Elite
STYRM
If you max your weapon you will gladly have this amp on.
but can I start using it now or should I wait until I max? Im at 3.8 in ha atm and Im interested to try it. or should I just leave it alone and use a a105 or a104

eamp15 has bad a pretty bad eco. i only use it for fun in pvp, or if im hunting big mobs where i dont expect any good returns :rolleyes:

i would stick with a105 for the everyday hunting, and eamp15 for fun :D

yes but is the dam/sec good even if I dont max? if someone has tried it please tell me what its like

its better dam/sec than a105 at a cost, yes even if you dont max

this is so hard to figure out so I have to buy it myself and try it :D

its always nice to have a poweramp as a backup :D ive had alot of fun with it.

This is really very simple. The dmg/pec is bad on the e-amp15, but if money/economy is not an issue, it is a great amp.

I use one on my Marber, which fires so slowly I need to repair it once every 2 decades. Same goes for the amp. The Marber is great for tagging and sniping, and especially in PK, economy should be the last thing on your mind. I recently wasted someone with a 238.6 critical. That made the e-amp15 priceless at that moment! :laugh:

Don't put one on your Opalo though.

As far as skills: They have no effect on the (lack of) effectiveness of your amp.

STYRM said:
this is so hard to figure out so I have to buy it myself and try it :D

bottom line here is that yes better dmg/sec BUT you will loose peds when you repair it!

Hmmmmm... might try E-15+Mann Mph.... 75 shots a min with a decent hit sounds useful.

Hurrikane said:
Hmmmmm... might try E-15+Mann Mph.... 75 shots a min with a decent hit sounds useful.

let me know how your profits go with that

no Im gonna camp formidon valley for a ath :D so I was thinking on putting it on a m2875 or something, I have no idea if someone has ever tried that before lol

STYRM said:
no Im gonna camp formidon valley for a ath :D so I was thinking on putting it on a m2875 or something, I have no idea if someone has ever tried that before lol

GL :)

you do realise that you are going to REDUCE the dmg/pec of that gun from 4.13 to 3.88 where as a a105 would INCREASE the dmg/pec to 4.25 even a a103 would increase it to 4.22

if your plan is to add to the loot pool so much you ATH it may just work lol ;)

lol no I didt think of that at all, but ok Im gonna stick to the a105
thanks for the advise :D but what are the amp-15 for if it is that bad? is it just pk or something to put on your longrange tagging rifles?

STYRM said:
lol no I didt think of that at all, but ok Im gonna stick to the a105
thanks for the advise :D but what are the amp-15 for if it is that bad? is it just pk or something to put on your longrange tagging rifles?

I guess for tagging plasma it would be ok, but anything with rapid fire will eat your peds!

and Id say most ppl would only use one for pk :)

kygon said:
let me know how your profits go with that

Profit? What the hell's that? I just like killing stuff :laugh:

Hurrikane said:
Profit? What the hell's that? I just like killing stuff :laugh:

if you like killing stuff and dont mind loosing even more this amp would be fun but hey I like decay in the loot pool ;)

+400 ped on kadra killed 1.2k in total and I was using plr-37 + e-amp 15 not the most eco but a fun setup and I profitted in the end. It has more decay then the a105 but does more dmg (x2 I think). Why is this amp so much uneco like everyone is saying? its a bit worse then the a105 but still it's not THAT bad as anyone would say + you don't lock away ped by buying an expensive amp. + in the end it all evens out ofc higher dmg is gonne cost you in decay...

Just hand over youre peds to me…

Did some one say troll????

:lolup:

As others have pointed out, you get less damage/cost out of it than with other amps. Of course, this is what drives the price difference. So if you're looking at affordability, better think long-term. I only put one of these on my Marber Bravo, which is equally uneco (since far from maxed), and almost only ever used for team/soc fun, but not everyday grinding.

Poor thread rudely awakened after 10 long years.. I'm sure STYRM figured this all out by now :p

Status
Back