Question: New graphics card question

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
Thinking of upgrading my graphics card. I see there is a new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Z card, anyone using this for EU?

Cheers

Seems like it would be overkill (and expensive at that) for Entropia. I use an AMD Radeon HD 7750 and don't have any graphics issues on high settings. If you're planning on getting it for other reasons then I imagine it wouldn't have any issues whatsoever with Entropia unless there are driver issues with it being new hardware.

GTX 780 TI nuff said :)

I was using a nvidia 560 gt something or other on full highest settings so unless you are doing actual graphics work, cad, 3D etc etc most of those high end cards are just overkill, i'm using a Nvida 770 gtx or something and i haven't encountered any issues with anything, no need to spend zillions on something outdated in a year.

One thing i would upgrade for if i didn't already have on the 770 is shadowplay on nvidia that is just awsome as, you can save your last 20 minutes of play at the press of a button you can also stream to twitch plus much more, very handy for gamers, never miss that global or hof again, captured some great Dayz Standalone battles with shadowplay.

goodluck.

edit: just googled the card you mention, if it's this one you need your fkin head read :)

"Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan Z $2,999 graphics card with dual Kepler GPUs launched"

Entropia Universe, like plenty of other games, does NOT like SLI/CrossFire setups.

You are much better with only one card.

i don't know what problems i never encountered any.

cant say much with respect to the titan but 770 4gb run the game with every setting pinned at 1080. game is still buggy things will happen and ill drop down to 30 fps when I look in the wrong direction but logging off for the day solves that.

Back