PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    My first thought was; just $2 million... I thought Asians and kids love things like this... well more revenue for me

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John itwasntme Remontoire
    Society
    Bravo Three-Nil
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Few Scars View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The problem with all these deeds is it drains the liquid Ped badly and slows the economy. Too much money tied up in CLDs and AUDs already. Suckling $2 million more out of the coffers will slow the economy even more. Don't think it's a great idea.
    Exactly. Its my gaming budget, doesn't matter if it is a gun or armor part or ammo or AUD or CLD I buy. Buy more of one, buy less of the others.

Thumbs Down

MA only wants equity infused into entropia or we say money infused. Entry level players and players with limited RL income must be cautious with new BAD deeds as they can be bad investment like AUD... With players with zeal to invest, go away and buy bunch of Deeds you can afford.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    KingNobody Noway Nohow
    Society
    NBK Rangers
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWrath View Post
    In terms of a short term economic impact, my concern is how much money all these deeds soak up. Most players have a finite amount in which they can deposit on a regular basis and when they use that money for deeds, and not game play, it's like borrowing from Peter to pay Paul. Yes it will increase deposits overall but also it will soak up available funds that otherwise would have gone toward the purchase of items or for game play.

At some point Rocktropia, Cyrene, and Toulan all will want to sell deeds too. In order to facilitate that, I think we need a larger player base, which means we need another big advertising campaign.
    I agree about it soaking up available funds from players, however if the system is good enough (and it'll have to be if they're gonna squeeze us for 2 million USD in deeds) the frenzy of players buying taming supplies (let's hope the old ones still work) might compensate for the "ped drain". Or not, time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Few Scars View Post
    I clearly don't hunt this mob. What is it?

That is either a Yog Perferator or Arbitrator the Vermin and I believe a Defender?

Karmic Karmic Nature
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mobile and/or web minigame would be much easier for a lot of people to play and could increase the base. Lots of people running tablets now that only play web games.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    BaronNuss XXVII DepositFinder
    Society
    Art of Mining
    Images
    Gotta catch em´all!

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    I for one welcome our new Pokemon overlords. Or, on a more serious note, anything that has a potential of keeping kids away from places I frequent.

As for "BADs siphoning PEDs away from producing decay", I'm not so sure. Anyone who wants to spend his time counting his ill-gotten energy tokens already has two options to do so.

Also, I hope MA will think about abbreviations before introducing Special High Income Treasures.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    So if there will be battle arenas on calypso, won't we automatically get income from it through CLD?
    Or will they hollow out the meaning of CLD, excluding this new content, so that BAD may sell?

Conflict of Deeds???

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Let The Real Unvinsible be 1337
    Society
    Dawn Daemons Rises
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    So if there will be battle arenas on calypso, won't we automatically get income from it through CLD?
    Or will they hollow out the meaning of CLD, excluding this new content, so that BAD may sell?

Conflict of Deeds???
    Well, if cld don't get any from it, neither does planet owners. So why would they care about having battle areas on their planet then? Could be some sort of instance, and universal thing tho, which I think is most likely. Meaning nothing for cld. All for Mindark and BAD.
    "If you always do what you have always done, You`ll always get what you have always gotten."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast