Question: Should Entropia Universe have a stock exchange for deeds?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Ok
We have CLDs and AUDs and soon BADs. Trading, dividends and value of these deeds is hard to track. Should they be removed from auction and placed in a separate ingame deed trading system similar to a stock exchange. The value of the deeds varies each day, and with 1.6 million USD already invested, and another $2 million set to be invested this is growing into quite an investment portfolio.
I think we need a browser which lists all CLDs, AUDs and soon BADs which are for sale, lists current real time hourly values, daily dividends, graphs showing trends for each deed type. Also an ordering system also.
The current auction system is not suited to trading deeds effectively, sometimes only displaying the average for more than 1 deed sale. I hope MA addresses this soon.
It could create a new skill and profession in deed trading and brokerage.

I don't really see the benefit of it. Also the markup is the markup per deed since a few weeks.

Be careful what you wish for.

Who would regulate the exchange? MA? lol

It would make it even easier for those with big CLD/AUD/BAD stacks and or big ped cards to manipulate the price up and down. Not that it isn't already happening.

If they made it Universal, making it possible to buy and sell from all planets and getting it from the trade without the need to travel between the planets to pick it up, it could be something. Otherwise I can't see the point.

Already a Resellers game and lots of market for Reselling. We don't want volatility, insider trading, price fixing etc with open market... Auction is enough...

Removed... didn't read it was about an exchange.

We have one it... it is the auction.

Last edited:
It would be nice to have a GUI specially developed with the deeds in mind to accommondate more information and display it in a better way. That being said such a new gui is a convienience update rather then a essential one no matter if its contained within the current AU system or its own Stock exchange.

Would be kinda cool to have a stock exhange though, didnt we have something akin to that back when hadesheim wasent a hole in the ground?

Cheers!
Zweshi

they cant even process MU info on regular items right. Cant separate planet MU's etc.

I think they had best leave the trading to the traders.

they cant even process MU info on regular items right. Cant separate planet MU's etc.

I think they had best leave the trading to the traders.

Well crap my day is getting stranger and stranger every minute.. I'm now agreeing with farmer smurf on something.

in theory part of the behind the scenes programming may already be there from way back when they had the fake stock exchange thing that they closed down from several years back... but since that was all fake stuff, and not real stuff like the roi on deeds that are now available, not sure if that programming code would be useful or not... but at least they may still have the 3d models of the old exchange buildings somewhere?

A very long time ago there was a stock exchange in EU, it wasn't implemented, but had its own market house and kiosks in Hadesheim. You could in theory buy stock in a society, and corporations, another thing they didn't implement.

Id rather they focus on other things tbh when the current system works at least.

Ok
We have CLDs and AUDs and soon BADs. Trading, dividends and value of these deeds is hard to track. Should they be removed from auction and placed in a separate ingame deed trading system similar to a stock exchange. The value of the deeds varies each day, and with 1.6 million USD already invested, and another $2 million set to be invested this is growing into quite an investment portfolio.
I think we need a browser which lists all CLDs, AUDs and soon BADs which are for sale, lists current real time hourly values, daily dividends, graphs showing trends for each deed type. Also an ordering system also.
The current auction system is not suited to trading deeds effectively, sometimes only displaying the average for more than 1 deed sale. I hope MA addresses this soon.
It could create a new skill and profession in deed trading and brokerage.

they should totally do this, it would be fun as hell. good for them , good for us, cuz everyone would want to maybe try to make a portfolio. I think adding a stock market with other things that and have societies somehow create stocks to sell etc would be amazing

A very long time ago there was a stock exchange in EU, it wasn't implemented, but had its own market house and kiosks in Hadesheim. You could in theory buy stock in a society, and corporations, another thing they didn't implement.

Id rather they focus on other things tbh when the current system works at least.

STOCK EXCHANGE, STOCK EXCHANGE, STOCK EXCHANGE *chanting

No!
Entropia have auctions and that's enough.
maybe a revamp to auction system for addition or alt options for search/filter/short.
But an exchange turn the economy system to another path..... :evilking: (or you have that in mind when you suggested?)

Last edited:
Back