Entropia Universe Upcoming Updates Preview - MMORPG News (blog)

News Bot

Guardian

[SIZE=-2]MMORPG News (blog)[/SIZE]

Entropia Universe Upcoming Updates Preview
[SIZE=-1]MMORPG News (blog)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Entropia Universe is a 3D Sci-Fi MMORPG with social, economic and political gameplay features.The game offers a high Quality Cry Engine,Huge World,Lots of contests, one of the best in game economy. Entropia Universe is one of the best Sci Fi Sandbox ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dqgVwwAvQ9d8kSM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

who woke up MA?

good job! :wtg:

Why is linked a blog of a 23 years old gamer?

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

Given the real-cash aspect of the Entropia Universe economy, it has historically been MindArk’s policy to be very careful when releasing information related to future development plans, mainly to prevent undue disruption of the economy. However, considering the plethora of information channels now available to participants to stay up to date on official Entropia Universe and Planet Partner announcements (the Client Loader, Facebook, Entropia Buzz, information from which is also syndicated on many community and planet forums), MindArk has made a decision to be more active in sharing its future development plans with participants.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Nevermind, they published it yesterday. In the new light of new and improved (modified?) transparency, I'm waiting for the 2013 financial report

Three threads so far with the same content...

Why is linked a blog of a 23 years old gamer?

Trickle down effect,

trickledown.jpg

Now how about we spice things up with this instead? :lolup:

My own version of a report on these BAD, Battle Arena Deeds.
"In this battle arena, players can acquire (most probably via taming), upgrade and customize their pets ... "
A small correction: You won't be able to tame pets inside the battle arena feature/minigame. Instead, the tamed mobs will be brought there "from all the planets".

Taming and Pet training are already 2 different professions, what we don't know yet is how pet control links to the existing system. If it will be skills-based (?) then what are those skills? New skills and a new profession? New profession but a "partial overlap" - using some existing skills while throwing some new skills in the mix?

"In this battle arena, players can acquire (most probably via taming), upgrade and customize their pets ... "
A small correction: You won't be able to tame pets inside the battle arena feature/minigame. Instead, the tamed mobs will be brought there "from all the planets".

Taming and Pet training are already 2 different professions, what we don't know yet is how pet control links to the existing system. If it will be skills-based (?) then what are those skills? New skills and a new profession? New profession but a "partial overlap" - using some existing skills while throwing some new skills in the mix?

You are right. I was originally thinking of saying something along the lines that those pets are obtained via taming and then used in the battle arena for fights. But its misleading the way it is and so I've removed the misleading part.

However, since details are not known yet, it might be hard to comment about the rest of that sentence. I mostly quoted that part off the main article they've released.

But its hard to think that they wouldn't provide some way for players to acquire pets solely from the web-based or mobile platform though. Since not all of them would be wanting to install the EU client to "tame" a pet just so that they can use it in fights via the web or mobile app, right? So I'll keep that part until more details are known.

But its hard to think that they wouldn't provide some way for players to acquire pets solely from the web-based or mobile platform though.
But ofc they'll provide access to the Auction. All my pet deeds will be listed there, while i'm roaming the lands to catch some more... :)

Hehe well u right, we don't know those things for sure yet. We'll see how it goes!

MA is "lending" players money again....this time just 2 000 000 $ ( 200 000 deeds x 100 ped )

that mean few things:

1. They borowing money from players = banks don't want borrow them = their financial report will be negative again
2. Previous 6 000 000 $ dryed out in less than 3 years
3. There is internal PED inflation which is hardly visible as drop of prices is lamost similar or artificialy keep as that to not cause "withdrawal panic"
4. Ma balancing managers are quite good experts if slight drop of price of ingame items can be managed so precise that ma can pump additional PED's into economy.
5. Bernanke doing same with USD, they lern from best ;)

MA is "lending" players money again....this time just 2 000 000 $ ( 200 000 deeds x 100 ped )

that mean few things:

1. They borowing money from players = banks don't want borrow them = their financial report will be negative again
2. Previous 6 000 000 $ dryed out in less than 3 years
3. There is internal PED inflation which is hardly visible as drop of prices is lamost similar or artificialy keep as that to not cause "withdrawal panic"
4. Ma balancing managers are quite good experts if slight drop of price of ingame items can be managed so precise that ma can pump additional PED's into economy.
5. Bernanke doing same with USD, they lern from best ;)

So many assumptions in just one post!

So many assumptions in just one post!
Do you have any facts, or even indications, they are all wrong?

I my book, points 1 & 2 are pretty safe assumptions, even with just a quick look at their annual reports for the last couple of years.

Buying this kind of website post costs just $3 to $5 ... where's rest of advertisement money MA is earning?

'Entropia Universe' Development Roadmap - WorthPlaying.com

'Entropia Universe' Development Roadmap
[SIZE=-1]WorthPlaying.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Entropia Universe is the largest Real Cash Economy Massively Multiplayer Online Game in the world, offering players the ability to participate in a unique virtual world where they have no monthly costs. Given the real-cash aspect of the Entropia ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dwfl5FBTNkj8-nM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

Do you have any facts, or even indications, they are all wrong?

I my book, points 1 & 2 are pretty safe assumptions, even with just a quick look at their annual reports for the last couple of years.

It is your job to show proof of your findings to convey they are facts not ours to do contrary analysis to combat your assumptions.

So the question is really what is the proof and numbers behind your assertions or assumptions as YOU (likely unknowingly) stated?

It is your job to show proof of your findings to convey they are facts not ours to do contrary analysis to combat your assumptions.

So the question is really what is the proof and numbers behind your assertions or assumptions as YOU (likely unknowingly) stated?

Stop it. You're not allowed to use logic on these boards. You may only visit these boards while wearing your very own tin foil hat.

If you are missing a tin foil hat, see my avatar at Twins. I will gladly sell you one for 1000 sweat. Prior to earning or purchasing 1000 sweat you are not considered to have enough in game experience to properly wear one of these garments.

Stop it. You're not allowed to use logic on these boards. You may only visit these boards while wearing your very own tin foil hat.

If you are missing a tin foil hat, see my avatar at Twins. I will gladly sell you one for 1000 sweat. Prior to earning or purchasing 1000 sweat you are not considered to have enough in game experience to properly wear one of these garments.
Be forewarned, his hats do not stop the mind fuck I can do to you while wearing said hat! :silly2:
You may think your playing with an avatar, but your avatar is actually playing you! Fucked up isn't it?! Or is it just me! :eyecrazy: Shit, I may need one of these hats! :yup:

MindArk Communication and Development Roadmap - MPOGD.com

MindArk Communication and Development Roadmap
[SIZE=-1]MPOGD.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Gothenburg, Sweden - June 3, 2014 - Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (or MMORCE) game, announced today that MindArk has made a decision to be more active in sharing its future development plans ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

:wise:

But when we will have this kind of articles on big gaming community websites like RAPTR ( www.raptr.com ) (application used by over 20 millions gamers) ....

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Back