Fogot ROCKET LAUNCHERS?!

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Hello,
Been a while all limited rockets was removed from loot... More then a year... maybe even two years... In that time only Vamporizers (insane damage, low level, unbalanced rocket) was added to token broker. But all players who were skilling support for years was left "on ice".

So question is - MA forgot about that or MA decided to stop people from using rockets?!

My bet is MA forgot about them. Just like everything else.

Yes indeed; thats the only way we have a chance against them WSS buggers :laugh:

Have the Limited Blueprints stopped dropping for them as well?

what a nice point of view :)

could you post an "buggers" example of " bugging "| ?

"buggers" is kinda like "runts" a harmless insult used instead of cursing... not someone using bugs ;D

and yes totally agree... I bought the crappy ul launcher and skilling on punies but takes like 30 minutes to get 1 skillpoint :/

other then that there's only high MU launchers too high to use for skilling or tagging

I would suggest verb, meaning 1 below. I was told it's part of WSS acceptance criteria as well :)
bugger
BRITISHvulgar slang
noun
used as a term of abuse, especially for a man.
an annoyingly awkward thing.
derogatory
a person who commits buggery.
verb
verb: bugger; 3rd person present: buggers; past tense: buggered; past participle: buggered; gerund or present participle: buggering
penetrate the anus of (someone) during sexual intercourse.
cause serious harm or trouble to.
act in a stupid or feckless way.
used to express an angrily dismissive attitude to (someone or something).
exclamation
exclamation: bugger; exclamation: buggeration
used to express annoyance or anger.

"buggers" is kinda like "runts" a harmless insult used instead of cursing... not someone using bugs ;D

and yes totally agree... I bought the crappy ul launcher and skilling on punies but takes like 30 minutes to get 1 skillpoint :/

other then that there's only high MU launchers too high to use for skilling or tagging

yes so now what ma mes is :
1. launcheads so people can use it like flamethrowers to decay others or drag mobs
2. vaporizers that any noob can use it and skills is not valued any more .

nice :)

P.S. I am sorry, was influenced by the title, "Faggot ROCKET LAUNCHERS?!"

No offense meant just lost in translation I suppose; Whatever everyone tries to do to get you off your lands falls short; I was kinda meaning like ants; you do whatever you can to get rid of them but they keep coming back. And no, by ants, I don't mean WarAnts. :laugh:

It actually is should be taken as a compliment that you guys are so good at your trade.

I try to keep these and grenade launchers stocked at my shop. If there is one you need, I think I have a couple clicks on all the dropped bps.

Hello,
Been a while all limited rockets was removed from loot... More then a year... maybe even two years... In that time only Vamporizers (insane damage, low level, unbalanced rocket) was added to token broker. But all players who were skilling support for years was left "on ice".

So question is - MA forgot about that or MA decided to stop people from using rockets?!

They are dropping just fine from the same mobs that loot power claws.

:lolup:

I try to keep these and grenade launchers stocked at my shop. If there is one you need, I think I have a couple clicks on all the dropped bps.

Only half of rockets was crafter. Viper, Anaconda, Dissolver, Disintegrator and some more was looted... However i will go to yours shop to see what you got left :)

They are dropping just fine from the same mobs that loot power claws.

:lolup:

Are you talking about Grenade Launcher NGL-1? :)) Or you know where high lvl rockets are droping? But im 99% sure that they do not drop at all.

rockets detract from quality pvp

rockets detract from quality pvp

Totally agree, if you got shitty ping like I have you cant even use them. Create huge lag as well when many fire at once - as at a big LG battle. Basically I wish they were never made, I remember pvp without them, and there was far less lag. That said, as hulk says, they should drop the top level rockets for people who skilled this profession for years; like vodka.

Totally agree, if you got shitty ping like I have you cant even use them. Create huge lag as well when many fire at once - as at a big LG battle. Basically I wish they were never made, I remember pvp without them, and there was far less lag. That said, as hulk says, they should drop the top level rockets for people who skilled this profession for years; like vodka.

+ at the moment vumporizers + SGA rockets users got unfair advantage against others skilled who where using usual L rockets

Are you talking about Grenade Launcher NGL-1? :)) Or you know where high lvl rockets are droping? But im 99% sure that they do not drop at all.

The point was rather that neither are.

Ofc there has to be more rockets added again.

I used to love spending time in the merpfields gaining skills with a high powered grenade launcher.
Why MA decided to remove the drops of rockets and launcher entirely is very hard for me to comprehend, so i am thinking they must have just missed to re-add it.

MA!!! Any reply?!

Actually, to bugger somebody means to.... yeah. It happens alot in men's prisons. It's an actual insult. A person may also be a bugger, as the verb is used as a pronoun much in the same way as another word that starts with f and rhymes with truck.

Bugger is not as versatile as the aforementioned word though, due to its rather limited scope of use.

This off topic moment brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Actually, to bugger somebody means to.... yeah. It happens alot in men's prisons. It's an actual insult. A person may also be a bugger, as the verb is used as a pronoun much in the same way as another word that starts with f and rhymes with truck.

Bugger is not as versatile as the aforementioned word though, due to its rather limited scope of use.

This off topic moment brought to you by Carl's Jr.

In the United States it can be a rough synonym to whippersnapper as in calling a young boy a "little bugger".

This is how I meant it and have always heard it used. Of course I can't say I've been in too many men's prisons.

Who need "Dev's Corner" if they never reply to any question?! :confused:

Have the Limited Blueprints stopped dropping for them as well?

No, I often have any type available vrex 2k is only one that might be rare on occation. ( ok I suppose that for others they may have stopped dropping, as I hold alot of clicks out of a set amount that really don't get clicked that often to begin with)

For grenade launchers and rocket launchers I have a decent collection always on sale/ replaced for next hunt at my shop.

Back