Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
RecID:O9Ea34F-170032-Start

Gib: Giuliano, I think I have something for you here with me

Giuliano: Good morning Mr. Gib

Gib: Good morning

Rock: Morning Gib

Giuliano: Somthing for me? what are you talking about exactly?

Gib: I have found out this piece of Oro few days ago, I have found out it is an important piece of the DNA recipe. You and your partner Rock have already working on revive the Magurg creature in your island using DNA Samples, and I was thinking you might be interested in Oro too.

Giuliano: Interesting... Oro is a popular creature on this planet, but it is quite common in different areas in the continent, so not really extraordinary.

Gib: Oro is common yeah, but about Mutated Oro, it is quite rare, and there's something you are not considering maybe...

Giuliano: Mutated... yes I understand but, am I missing something?

Gib: Maybe

Giuliano: I am waiting...

Gib: Well, for what I know no high maturity mutated creature has never been spotted so far...

Rock: Hmm... this is true, neither I have never seen any high maturity mutated creature so far... interesting.

Gib: So, do we have a deal on this piece of meal?

Giuliano: You are right Rock... well, we have Magurg on our Land with 2 DNA samples inserted in the terminal right now, a mixed creature spawn isn't exactly what we are aiming to, Magurg might not like the new creature for what we know too. But... I suppose we might test it for a short period, to allow all the hunters out there to test their gear on this rare version of Oro, yeah...

Gib: I am curious as well...

Giuliano: hehe, yes, we both are too...

Rock: we should make this public too, hunters should be informed I suppose, expecially considering it will be a temporary experiment

Giuliano: I have recorded the whole conversation, I will show it to the community, for the moment let's prepare the recipe... we'll see soon the results

Gib: Great, I'll come to your island to see with my own eyes the creature too

Rock: We'll meet there yeah

Giuliano: Allright, let's do it... going to the laboratory, catch you there

Gib: Great, see you there

Rock: Roger, see you... ETA?

Giuliano: Seems like I miss some common parts, maybe someone will get em to me reading this

Gib: For sure, hehe

(noise)

RecID:O9Ea34F-170032-Stop

I have completed my research and can now announce the Mutated version of Oro at high maturity will be available at Arkadia Land Area 1 only for a short period of time extimated in a pair of months, once the period is ended we will drop or remove the spawn of Mutated Oro and the Magurgs will be back the only/main mob on the island.

The spawn will appear in around 60 minuted from now.

I hope everyone will enjoy the first ever high maturity Mutated creature

Giuliano

I hope everyone will enjoy the first ever high maturity Mutated creature

Giuliano

Not true. LA6 had mutated beladoth stalkers.. but names are broke... so I had to set them back to youngs.

Any mission mob mutated to half puny hp mob Will go fine for me.

Back