Ingame Sound Problem!

Ranja

Provider
Society
Guess Who
ranja ajnar aja
Hi!

After i reinstalled win 7 and EU, I have problem with sound in the game!

Some sounds are missing as Global/Hof/Teleport/Vehicles and a few guns, but all other sound works fine
Has anyone experienced this problem??

I have reinstalled the game twice and repair, but nothing helps!

My system: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
AMD Phenom II X6
Ram 16GB
GeForce GTX 760 2GB
Samsung SSD
Standard Realtek sound from the motherbord..

/ajnar

Yes, I found I have no sound at all when in 32-bit mode (streaming) but all seems kind of ok in 64-bit mode.

Edit: only when on Arkadia

Last edited:
Just got this from MA!

We have not had any similar reports, and we could also not reproduce the issue!

All sounds are shipped with the client, so just to make sure, could you try out a repair of the client?

pls evryone that experienced this problem, Send a support case!!

Hi!

After i reinstalled win 7 and EU, I have problem with sound in the game!

Some sounds are missing as Global/Hof/Teleport/Vehicles and a few guns, but all other sound works fine
Has anyone experienced this problem??

I have reinstalled the game twice and repair, but nothing helps!

My system: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
AMD Phenom II X6
Ram 16GB
GeForce GTX 760 2GB
Samsung SSD
Standard Realtek sound from the motherbord..

/ajnar

I am having this exact same problem

i have exactly the same problem, but just after i ran the file repair check in my client, before that everything was fine... i would guess they messed up some of the installations.... as the file repair deleted a bunch of files and reloaded them...

Yeah, same here with a clean install on a new PC. Sounds are a mess! Vehicles silent, guns click and no bang, avatar groans or stuck dumb! :mad:

Support case submitted...

Let's hope this update fix the sound problem:wise:

Tnx to you guys i Just got this from MA!

We have now recieved additional support cases regarding this, and also been able to identify the issue. Do not troubleshoot your client further, we will distribute a fix as soon as possible.

weeee :wtg::wtg:

No vehicles sounds or my own gun shot sounds?

I canhear everything else though?

HOw do ifix this?

There is another thread on this problem. I have it as well intermittently.

Some people have submitted a support case, and MA have said that they have found the problem and will fix it soon.

/mod note/ merged with existing thread

Just to have sure all of u who reported this kind of issue use Nvidia graphic Card?

Nope, ATI

Not sure how sound would be effected by GPU?

Nvidia cards support sound output too :) and i had problems with that before, conflit with inboard sound card! Realtek.

Any patch coming soon MA????????:mad::mad: fix that damn sound now!

Ridiculous that it take so long for a fix like this!:mad::mad::mad:

my vehicel sounds don't work but if i relog they do but for only once and that's the buggy only and then onwards no sound if i pick up re place.. also no global or hof sounds..

I have had this issue for at least a monthish now

Yep, when this first occurred a few weeks back I reinstalled the OS and the game, sounds did work for a day or two then stopped again, tried using repair but still no luck and I concur playing without the sounds - especially the swirls is not pleasant. Come on MA this is basic stuff and we had a VU yesterday and no fix, its a bloody joke.

Yep, when this first occurred a few weeks back I reinstalled the OS and the game, sounds did work for a day or two then stopped again, tried using repair but still no luck and I concur playing without the sounds - especially the swirls is not pleasant. Come on MA this is basic stuff and we had a VU yesterday and no fix, its a bloody joke.

... same Problem here since yesterdays new update :mad:
NO sound at all pirons and vehicles ... damn thats no fun to Play without any weapon noise :scratch2:

i have the same problem with Sleip, have seen someone else shooting a piron orso, also no sound on him.
my problem started about 2 weeks ago, when i build in a SSD, fresh install of WIN7 Ultimate 64.
before running WIN7 Home Premium 64 without problems.

I use Ark's lasers pistols always as my primary weapon
and I must say it is hard times for me :(
especially when the gun stop shooting for many reasons (lag/lost focus e.t.c.) and can't notice that due the lack of sound.
Very dissapointing experience
also noticed E.L.M. Roku laser pistol now have an awful cartoonish sound :mad:

Back