Buying: Trading my dar9300 for UL melee.

silas

Prowler
Nikopol
Hello all.

Im an interested in Trading my Dar 9300 tier 2.8 for a UL SIB melee weapon, wich must be Shortblade, Powerfist or Club. With either +/- ped from either side.

Thx :)

Last edited:
Boimp bump bayer

Bella Bump

Argo bumpppppppppppppppppppp

Tagger bump :ahh:

BUUMP! here comes the Bump!

Trading long distance for short distance :laugh:

Hey! Got an old Kilic vass(tier 2,5) in storage, anything of interest for you?

Hello all.

Im an interested in Trading my Dar 9300 tier 2.8 for a UL SIB melee weapon, wich must be preferebly shortblade, powerfist or Club. With either +/- ped from either side.

Thx :)

Hey! Got an old Kilic vass(tier 2,5) in storage, anything of interest for you?

Hey :)

Much apreciated for the offer. But im only looking for Shortblade, powerfist or Club.

Thx.

out of curiosity sake (and so I know where this gun stands in comparison to my combat mace mk II), what is the price range for a dar9300 nowadays?

out of curiosity sake (and so I know where this gun stands in comparison to my combat mace mk II), what is the price range for a dar9300 nowadays?

I think the auction sales would give a good indication of that, if any was made recently that is. Then expect the Price to vary a bit dependent on the the tier/tier rates.
How much would you value your MK II Mace? not many sales have been made by that recently.

cheers.

USA - Portugal :yay:

migration deeds bump :silly2:

I have an Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition that I'm willing to part with since now I've maxed the SIB on the Ranked Psy-Blade. I think the claw is tier 3... I forget... It's been collecting dust in storage.

Enbumpia Universe.

You used melee for quite a while now and wonna go back to ranged? :yay:

Back