Achievement: Level 100 without chipping

Congratulations!

:wtg:

Awesome ! Great Ambition you have.

Well done, I must say.

Gratz Oleg

:beerchug:
Miles

Gratz on getting to level 100! However I agree with the others that there aren't really good ul non-sib blp pistols you can use now. Well, at least you'll get the most out of your Maddox IV now! :yay:

Maddox IV is a pretty good weapon, though it's a shame there aren't really any higher power options for BLP pistol, other than the Scanthi and there's only one of those for now.

Huge gz mate :D I remember asking you what level you were a year or 2 ago (maybe?) and you were 95-96 :D Lots of skilling done since then i see

It's not quite that slow :D I got Kill Strike in May 2012 so that's 20 levels in 2 years.

The irony... so it took 2 years to close that 5% gap, and probably 1 year before that to reach 90%.

So yes, if a player did not started in 200x (note the early two thousands), got the early gear and skilling scheme , IT IS impossible to reach high levels without insane amounts of money.

You've missed the point spectacularly.

Congrats again :)

gz mate!!!!!

gratz on a huge accomplishment!

My BLP Pistoleer is somewhere around 99.1 at the moment

And now about 2.5 months later I finally made it to 100 so I'm properly maxed on Maddox IV now :) I hadn't realised it had taken quite so long until I looked back at this thread.

Back