Kill all Eomons !!!

Awsome gun / DPS for Eomons.

Get it before Migration!

Kill em All!

Eomons vs S1X4 -> S1X4 Win!

BUMP!:wtg:

Killing EOMONS?!?

BUMP!

Get your hunting toy -> Crits of +430 !!!

Keep em comming!

BUMP!!!

Killing Eomon on an Amazing SPEED!

BUMP

BUMP

Kill your Eomons fast !

GREAT DPS !

Killing machine +110-120 DPS !!!

BUMP!

Strong DPS -> Strong BUMP!

Too short msg -> too big dps!

Bump!

Disclaimer: this is not trolling, but simple observation about weapons stats.

I've noticed that when you made this thread, you said that the gun you're selling has the following stats:

With Enhancers and Hyper 204 DPS -> ~109 DPS (at 62.7 range)
Doing crits of over +430!!!

So then (after reading your last comment) I thought 'Could it really be too big dps?'...
That's why I did some calculations on the setup I use atm, which made me find some very nice numbers.

Here's a few of'em:
I use a simple, boring, dull, slow, common Herman RAW-404 (not even Smuggler). Its stats are 103 range, 118 dmg unamped, 39.3 dps unamped.
But, with 5 dmg enhancers (as I use it) and with the Hotfoot50, this gun has the following stats:
-Max dmg: 235
-Dps: 78.3
-Crits: up to 470
-Range: 103
-Consumption: 56.2 pec/shot
-Eco: 4.18 with the amp calculated on 130% mu

So, having this in mind, of course your gun has bigger dps, but then I wonder, for the 30.7 more dps (at only 62 range, not 103), does it really worth paying hugely on it, plus on the hyper 204?
I'm asking myself this, because I payed +2.5k for the Herman 404 and I don't have any peds locked into amp, which I buy on the mu, so it's like repairing it for a bigger fee than tt...

All I'm saying is that for a lower budget, a 'poor girl's setup' like mine :D could also do decent amount of dps at considerable range and with substantial eco, while not having to pay a shitload of peds on very rare and expensive items. :)

Sorry for mixing in your thread. I hope you find this as interesting as I did. Good luck with the sale!

I've noticed that when you made this thread, you said that the gun you're selling has the following stats:

So then (after reading your last comment) I thought 'Could it really be too big dps?'...
That's why I did some calculations on the setup I use atm, which made me find some very nice numbers.

Here's a few of'em:
I use a simple, boring, dull, slow, common Herman RAW-404 (not even Smuggler). Its stats are 103 range, 118 dmg unamped, 39.3 dps unamped.
But, with 5 dmg enhancers (as I use it) and with the Hotfoot50, this gun has the following stats:
-Max dmg: 235
-Dps: 78.3
-Crits: up to 470
-Range: 103
-Consumption: 56.2 pec/shot
-Eco: 4.18 with the amp calculated on 130% mu

So, having this in mind, of course your gun has bigger dps, but then I wonder, for the 30.7 more dps (at only 62 range, not 103), does it really worth paying hugely on it, plus on the hyper 204?
I'm asking myself this, because I payed +2.5k for the Herman 404 and I don't have any peds locked into amp, which I buy on the mu, so it's like repairing it for a bigger fee than tt...

All I'm saying is that for a lower budget, a 'poor girl's setup' like mine :D could also do decent amount of dps at considerable range and with substantial eco, while not having to pay a shitload of peds on very rare and expensive items. :)

Sorry for mixing in your thread. I hope you find this as interesting as I did. Good luck with the sale!

On your interesting math i have found the next thing also
235 is maximum Damage on 20 RELOAD (min)

That means:
235 (max dmg) + 117.5 (min dmg) => 352.5 / 2 => 176.25 (average damage) x 20 (reload) => 3525 (damage) / 60 (sec) => shows me a 58.75 (DPS) (old DPS counting without Miss)

So counting 60 DPS with 5 Enhancers and Hotfoot 50 vs 120 DPS gun with 6 enhancers and Hoftoof 45?

I`m sure there are diferent formulas for DPS (i heard lots of story about MISS rate vs Critical RATE) but still on the OLD dps i found your gun does 58.75 vs 120.xx

The thing faster reload allows you to switch between gun and FAP when needed, so it might be a bonus aswell

Thanks for your comments also, if anyone have another opinions w/o trolling lets discuss it on the Price Ceck thread, instead of thisone wich is SELLING thread :)

You are probably right, because I am only using the old calculation system (eco and dps). However, there's still a huge economical gap between a 58 dps, 103 range weapon and a 109 dps, 62 range weapon.
What I'm trying to say is that your gun is very nice, but the economy has gone wild. :D

Free bump! ;)

Ty. Any feedback is good

BUMP!

Back on the List ! :)

Get the awsome dmg gun !

BUMP !!! too short for an awsome gun ! :eyecrazy:

I can confirm everyone this gun is not from any mission of CYRENE, it was looted from a guy on a mob.
Edit: Indeed, this is NOT Ozpyn HK S1X1 (that can be looted from Cyrene Epic mission). It only looks similar to that gun but has totally different stats.

My sincere apologies!
Off to get me those damn glasses, looks like i really need em... :ahh:

Last edited:
Hehe, a little half-truth never hurts with trading, right? Maybe some ppl will read this and think the gun is somehow unique? Maybe they willing to pay more peds this way, right? ;)

Well, i'm not in a mood for that kind of stories. Seems kinda cheap, and i don't like cheap. Therefore, let me fix this sentence for you:
(u can see that gun in this video, at 2:00 min)

There, fixt.
No hard feelings, okay? Consider this... just another free bump. :smoke:

This just confirms few things about you :D

But most important, visit your eye doctor and get yourself a glasses :p

After you get your glasses, read what is Rechinul selling, watch 10 times your video again then come back and fix your post! :D

(u can see that gun in this video, at 2:00 min)

There, fixt.
No hard feelings, okay? Consider this... just another free bump. :smoke:

Thats not the same gun!
Although the crits should max at 416 and not 430 with that Hyper 204
Still pretty good

Last edited:
Thats not the same gun!
Although the crits should max at 416 and not 430 with that Hyper 204
Still pretty good

Thanks everyone for confirming its not the same gun, The mission chain gun is BP S1X4 and the gun i sell is LR S1X4
heres one PIC i did ... of fun hunting.

With the right amp + DMG enhancers does awsome CRITICAL / DPS.

Also with Earth Shock Trop armor is about +60% critical increase so it would do even more than 600. But its just all about what tools youre wearing & using.

Had few offers for the gun, keep em comming.

The gun is awsome and great ECO aswell.

Too short for BUMP!

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Amped Hypercharged A204 and Full DMG Enhancers

wondering how this makes sense?...

are crits over +430 using a different amp or wearing Earthshock?...

seems to me, fully enhanced with Hyper-a204 (and no Earthshock), crits should be 416 max? :scratch2:

wondering how this makes sense?...

are crits over +430 using a different amp or wearing Earthshock?...

seems to me, fully enhanced with Hyper-a204 (and no Earthshock), crits should be 416 max? :scratch2:

Amped. Pic showing 208max dmg appears to be unamped.

Awesome gun. GL with sale.

ill clear the things out :)

Amped with Hotfoot 45 it can do up to ~226 max dmg (and up to 452 criticals)

I have used Hotfoot 40 so i have did crits for ~430.
Thanks for interest tho.

BUMP!

BUMP

Ram pam pam pam!

Bump!

Bring more offers.

BUMP!!!

Killing Machine for sale!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back