Info: Earning peds

jcdafresh

JayCee Da Fresh
Well apparently the best way for starters to earn ped is by sweating. Lately the range has been 1.3-1.8ped/k from my experience. <removed> May seem like a lil bit of a process but hey, its worth it from my experience. I've also found out that when you manufacture an item with success, its best to repair the item. In actuality, the repairs will actually cost less and you can sell your item in the TT to generate a profit earning more than what the repair costed. Be sure to check MU's also because if someone is looking to buy your item, you could make more of a profit.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well apparently the best way for starters to earn ped is by sweating. Lately the range has been 1.3-1.8ped/k from my experience. <removed> May seem like a lil bit of a process but hey, its worth it from my experience. I've also found out that when you manufacture an item with success, its best to repair the item. In actuality, the repairs will actually cost less and you can sell your item in the TT to generate a profit earning more than what the repair costed. Be sure to check MU's also because if someone is looking to buy your item, you could make more of a profit.:cool:

You may want to reevaluate how you do math because you don't gain ped by repairing

Back