Help: Problem with New Posts tab

melander

Old Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Zweshi Xavier Maccoy
Heyo,

I have had a issue with the New posts tab now for a week or so, it seems that the new posts tab never actually get populated with the new posts and it just shows me the "no new posts since last". I haven't messed around with the settings for the new posts at all so i would be surprice if its a issue with that...

Anyone else having this issue?

Best regards
Zweshi

PS. i have cleared my browser chache etc.

Last edited:
Heyo,

I have had a issue with the New posts tab now for a week or so, it seems that the new posts tab never actually get populated with the new posts and it just shows me the "no new posts since last". I haven't messed around with the settings for the new posts at all so i would be surprice if its a issue with that...

Anyone else having this issue?

Best regards
Zweshi

PS. i have cleared my browser chache etc.

same issue here...

I'll need more information, since this is very likely a browser (client issue) rather than a server issue.

What browser are you using?

Have you changed any of the default settings for cookies? If you have disabled or restricted cookies in any way, many forum functions will not work properly (or at all).

same problem here

chrome.

This isn't universal, as it works OK for me. The only time I get that message is when I have forgotten to log in.

Hello, 711, thank you for responding to this, here is some more information regarding this issue on my end:

Browser: Google chrome
Cookies settings: Standard, nothing changed
Other browser settings: Standard

When first opening the website after a extended period of time it always say no new posts. However if i leave PCF.com open in a browser tab in the background and comeback to update new posts after some time it shows results for that time period, it does not do that if i dont have a PCF.com browser tab open.

I hope that helps,

Best regards
Zweshi

Same issue, also using Chrome.

Any word on what is causing this issue so far?

Best regards
Zweshi

I'll need more information, since this is very likely a browser (client issue) rather than a server issue.

What browser are you using?

No problems here with firefox on win 8.0.

This issue is still a thing, the new posts tab have been more or less broken for 2+ months now for me. Have re-installed chrome two times in the last two months but still wont work.

Cheers
Zweshi

Last edited:
Back