Mob Classification

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
Hey folks, Since over the past few years planet partners have been throwing us curve balls with the name classes and maturity of different mobs. We have had to revise our methods in how mobs are classified. I will keep this thread updated in the 2nd post with mobs I'm currently unclear on.

As an example, we separate the mob type: Mutated Oro, and Oro as 2 unique mob ID's, and the maturities are secondary.

For names in the 2nd post if you can help me to identify the following components of the name:

Mob Class
Maturity
If its a boss mob with a unique name seperate from these then the entire name would be the mob class

Thank you :)

Ancient Longtooth
Gauntlet Warrior
Old Fred
Sabakunshu
Smuggler Corporal
Smuggler Sergeant
The Gatekeeper
Wahesh Dominant
Zombie ROCK God

Last edited:
Bot 2000 - is a boss version of IFN Defense Bot which afaik only appeared in error when the Arkadia Underground was first released and his since been removed. Someone who frequents the spawn can hopefully confirm or deny that. I guess they will appear again in events in future.

Sectator of Shut'thend - is one of the boss Cultists on Monria. I don't think I've ever seen one so I'm not sure where/how they spawn.

Last edited:
Gamgels Dragon = Copy of Pop Dragon, Level 25 iirc, regular mob

Infected Staiger Soldier = regular Mob at RT´s PVP4

Moloch's Legionaire = regular Mob at Hell (dont remember which dome)

Soldier Zyn'Dos Forager = one of the regular Zyn'Dos at Cyrene

You have the mutated on ark per our skype discussion.

Kazrak

Warchief Kazrak - Boss mob in Maffoid instance

Thank you all for a quick and helpful response, I will update the database accordingly in the morning :)

updated, thanks again!

2nd post updated with new mobs

Back