Winners in Pre-release event for New Starter Armors!

With apologies to the 20th-plus ranked avas on the winners list... :dunno:

I thought I′d seen a nice 200+ PED DT team glob on an Argo Scout over the weekend (Die Templer). EntropiaLife confirms 233 PED on Sun 08 Jun 2014 20:58:33 (data base entries are atm about 2 mins off UTC time).

The killing blow for the 233 global you highlight was achieved by Eliana Daarja Schneider. Since this avatar had an entry higher up on the final results list, all lower globals for that avatar were removed from the results.

I have two globals that should qualify me for place 13... Support case sent... Can it really be so hard to make an error free list with the 25 winners? :(

Ciao, Armin

Confirmed that you indeed should have been listed as 13th place, apologies for the error.

The final results have been updated. We have extended the prizes to 30 places so that nobody who was previously announced as winning a prize will get pushed down from the list.

Confirmed that you indeed should have been listed as 13th place, apologies for the error.

The final results have been updated. We have extended the prizes to 30 places so that nobody who was previously announced as winning a prize will get pushed down from the list.

Wow! +rep for that. It has been a long time waiting for MA to actively and positively edit scores from events! Congratulations to all the new winners too!

Last edited:

Few more errors and I can make it into the list with my tiny global :yay:

PS: I'm starting to think I can see the bright side of every shit out there :laugh:

Thank you! And :yay: for extending the prizes to 30 places! Great move!

Ciao, Armin

Since this was "Pre-release event" we can expect today "Tomoroy our server will be offline for 120 minutes for the new release" :yay:

Pre-release of the starter packs and possibly the webshop, not an ingame update.

awesome ! :)

And gz to all the winners

Was happy to see that the list got extended. Sad to see that my 75 Pedder didn't count :(
Oh well, gz all. Was a good opportunity to grind the irons :)

Great! :yay:

... another gratz to all winners! :laugh:

Forget that.

Pre-release event for Planet Arkadia will be from June 13th to June 16th 2014.
[...]

...that´s great news, getting a 2nd chance like this! Might just give it a go, afterall Ark has been fairly good to me, Caly certainly hasn´t, so if this turns out good I might just consider a permanent move! :cool:

Forget that.

Pre-release event for Planet Arkadia will be from June 13th to June 16th 2014.

So once each planet, rock, LA finish with this pre-release evnets we will be in early june.

damn that ark forum is showing it as regular thread almost missed that info and tought you are joking becouse of the cyrene 10 event :laugh:

Very positive move...

...maybe MA is starting to understand customer service...even if they have trouble with data collection and assimilation... :laugh:

GZ to all and especially my soc mate Dan Danny Mata!

Brick

My question now is the same as everyone else: What is an H-DNA device? ;)

That's what it says:

hdna.jpg

Value = 0.00 ped

anyone found out if the H-DNA thing does anything except sit in the storage?

if anyone has tried to die with it in inventory please say what happened, I'm now afraid to die lol

Last edited:
I tested it, got asked if I wish to use it to revive on the spot. I did and it disappeared from my inventory. Looks like H-DNA is a consumable. :duh:

I tested it, got asked if I wish to use it to revive on the spot. I did and it disappeared from my inventory. Looks like H-DNA is a consumable. :duh:

But did you get teleported to the revival or just stayed revived at the same spot ?

I got a nice animation of being revived on the same spot I died on

It makes sense for it to be a 1 time use item.

If it were to give permanent on-the-spot revive abilities, not only would it further undermine the price of Resurrection chip, but would also be a substantial game changing item in Landgrab, PvP, hunting, etc. It would throw a lot of things off balance.

It makes sense for it to be a 1 time use item.

If it were to give permanent on-the-spot revive abilities, not only would it further undermine the price of Resurrection chip, but would also be a substantial game changing item in Landgrab, PvP, hunting, etc. It would throw a lot of things off balance.

yes it does make sense, some info beforehand and more than 1 of them given out would've been nice though :yup:

What's the stats on the prize armor?

Sorry if I missed it. Reading on my phone. Thx

pen/imp/cut/stab - 2 points defense, burn - 1 point

600 durability

Set effect 8% metabolic acceleration

Penetration: 2
Impact: 2
Burn: 1
Cut: 2
Stab: 2

Item Set Effect: Metabolic Acceleration 8%

So basically the armor is a good plate carrier and it boosts running speed. Also it looks cool. :)

BTW, on armors like this, do you only get the buff if you wear every single piece or does it diminish with each piece missing? I know the CDF armor has a specified buff for various numbers of pieces, but this one doesn't. It would be quite a useful set if it can be worn with a berserker helmet, and quite useless otherwise.

A lot of the 200+ globals had items such as the ASG-12 Bucketful (L) + MF chips, etc. I think its the item in the loot that causes the jump in TT value because there wasnt any 1xx globals at all.

No, this is normal for most mobs. There are only certain ranges of loot multipliers possible. It's very obvious on the lower range with longtooth, although i can't remember exactly how it's manifest. IIIRC you can't get a loot between 25-50 peds or so, so there are no "minis" and the smallest loot over kill cost will be a global. 008 would know.

For your hunting pleasure, we will leave the temporary Argonaut spawns up until next Monday

Thanks, very helpful.

Kudos for quickly announcing the results and quickly resolving mistakes in a nice way.

BTW, on armors like this, do you only get the buff if you wear every single piece or does it diminish with each piece missing? I know the CDF armor has a specified buff for various numbers of pieces, but this one doesn't. It would be quite a useful set if it can be worn with a berserker helmet, and quite useless otherwise.

You need to wear the whole set

No, this is normal for most mobs. There are only certain ranges of loot multipliers possible. It's very obvious on the lower range with longtooth, although i can't remember exactly how it's manifest. IIIRC you can't get a loot between 25-50 peds or so, so there are no "minis" and the smallest loot over kill cost will be a global. 008 would know.

I agree.. its not normal

Let me make a prediction...

H-DNA shall be available in the TT at a price of 50 pec each....just like those loot pill thingys. :yay:

* Disclaimer: This is just a prediction of mine.

Back