Winners in Pre-release event for New Starter Armors!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Planet Calypso is proud to announce the winners of the last weekend's pre-release event for New Starter Packs!

Each of the Avatars listed below will receive the Starter Pack prize items in their inventory by tomorrow afternoon (June 10, 2014).

A big thanks to everyone that participated and for the many kind responses we have received regarding the event.

Place Avatar Name Loot Value
  • 1 Eliana Daarja Schneider 297
  • 2 Frank JJ The Greatest 278
  • 3 Kassandrea Kiryou Kell 277
  • 4 Neuro NeuroNet Net 268
  • 5 John Gordian Doe 265
  • 6 Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker 264
  • 7 Teora Donte Schaub 263
  • 8 Cornelis Kees van den Akker 258
  • 9 Martin Martin Petersen 258
  • 10 Kyo Fire Master Kusanagi 257
  • 11 Luke Szalu Ace 253
  • 12 Jack Wuzi Daniels 252
  • 13 Scott DoctorH Joel 241
  • 14 Jyoti Nisha Rahasya 240
  • 15 Mattias Head Hunter Hedman 235
  • 16 Max HardWrath Mayhem 226
  • 17 Johnny Heroman Kaos 86
  • 18 Spike TheDragon Spiegel 86
  • 19 Beckka Javelin Jolliff 83
  • 20 Michal Dorki Dorcak 82
  • 21 Dan Danny Mata 81
  • 22 Arakur Anadroxas Sedias 79
  • 23 Henrik Bengha Bengtsson 78
  • 24 Angel Lizzy Storm 77
  • 25 David Doer Falkayn 77

We are working hard to get the new webshop up as soon as possible, and offer Starter Packs and other interesting packages for current participants. New participants will have the opportunity to purchase Starter Packs starting on June 10. Please note that the items included in the Starter Pack are not tradable or transferable between accounts.

Originally Posted Here

Gz to winners

omg i won something. :eyecrazy:

Only in 2014 could a 77 ped global be in the top 25 loot of a weekend argo scout event. I don't think it's a bad thing that there are more minis and less huge multis, just amazed at the results.

Gz to other winners.

PS Great event for those who haven't finished argo bronze. Maybe one for those on silver mission could be thrown sometime.

Gz to the other winners :)

I also hope that MA keeps the spawn up longer, I think a lot of people will hunt them

Gz to the winners! :)

Gz to MA for getting the results so fast!

Gratz to the winners!:yay:

Only in 2014 could a 77 ped global be in the top 25 loot of a weekend argo scout event.

Yeah, I am very surprised to get a 77ped global win and earn me some pointless bragging rights...

I remember last Argo Scout event there were some really uber hofs that were at the top.

*edit*
Now I'll finally find out what this "H-DNA - Automated revival device" actually is.

*2nd edit*
I agree, apart from the losses this was a great event for all levels of players, and I don't know if any one suggested it yet, but seeing more of these 'all level events' would be great.

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners!! Was a tight one for sure - no blow out hofs, etc.

And +REP to MA for the quick response with winner boards and good event!!

Gratz to the winners!! Glad to see some actually nubs in that list also!! (#19 is my mom, lol)

Congratulations to all the winners! :yay:

Hope to see more of these mini events going forward, esp. noob to medium level stuff. Good job on this one MA/Calypso :).

Cheers!
Zweshi

Gratz!!!! To all

​Gratz to all the winner, was surprised to find out I was a winner....

Gratz to the Winners :)

With apologies to the 20th-plus ranked avas on the winners list... :dunno:

I thought I′d seen a nice 200+ PED DT team glob on an Argo Scout over the weekend (Die Templer). EntropiaLife confirms 233 PED on Sun 08 Jun 2014 20:58:33 (data base entries are atm about 2 mins off UTC time).

Obviously there is no 233 PED glob on the winners list. So I wonder just what has happened. Did that global not count for some reason or were the team globs overlooked, maybe? :scratch2:

I also seem to remember another Argo Scout team glob of I think 91 or 92 PED, unless I′m mistaken.

Teams were allowed in the event, whereby the highest single loot should have been attributed to the avatar who scored the killing blow.

Last edited:
Teams were allowed in the event, whereby the highest single loot should have been attributed to the avatar who scored the killing blow.

I can't see any line in the lines about teams, only about avatars getting their starter packs.

As for the final blow; when missions were implemented then it was the final blow that counted, but since then it got changed to max damage (to avoid the situation where someone sat by the side doing the killing shots with opalo and stealing the mission point). The only case I know about the killing blow in events, is in RX-type of events and then it's the easiest way to manage it because the kill blow goes out as a local message. (In normal hunting, who killed which mob doesn't go out that way).

If you think about it, if MA hasn't prepared for teams one way or another, it would be awkward to hand out prizes that way. For single avatars, it's pretty obvious who gets the highest loots (if it's a global), but for teams it would probably require either database digging or that it's prepared that way in advance.

I can't see any line in the lines about teams, only about avatars getting their starter packs.

As for the final blow; when missions were implemented then it was the final blow that counted, but since then it got changed to max damage (to avoid the situation where someone sat by the side doing the killing shots with opalo and stealing the mission point). The only case I know about the killing blow in events, is in RX-type of events and then it's the easiest way to manage it because the kill blow goes out as a local message. (In normal hunting, who killed which mob doesn't go out that way).

If you think about it, if MA hasn't prepared for teams one way or another, it would be awkward to hand out prizes that way. For single avatars, it's pretty obvious who gets the highest loots (if it's a global), but for teams it would probably require either database digging or that it's prepared that way in advance.

Well, that′s what the Devs said:

Rules & Notes

Teams are allowed in this event, but note that the highest single loot will be attributed to the avatar who scores the killing blow.

Limit of one prize per avatar account. Once selected for a prize, all subsequent globals for that avatar will be removed from the ranking list.

Any attempt at abusing any Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Happy Hunting!
The Planet Calypso Dev Team

(http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/starter-pack/, scroll down to bottom of page)

Last edited:

I thought I′d seen a nice 200+ PED DT team glob on an Argo Scout over the weekend (Die Templer). EntropiaLife confirms 233 PED on Sun 08 Jun 2014 20:58:33 (data base entries are atm about 2 mins off UTC time).

Obviously there is no 233 PED glob on the winners list. So I wonder just what has happened. Did that global not count for some reason or were the team globs overlooked, maybe? :scratch2:

I also seem to remember another Argo Scout team glob of I think 91 or 92 PED, unless I′m mistaken.

First place Daarja is Templer; if he got the kill, this team global does not count. - I asked one of his team mates to check if this team global should be on the list, because it was a different avatar who scored the kill.

What about Tarjan Armin Arrakis? :scratch2:

Dang ... had hoped there would be no questions about the scoring/results this time.

Big gz to all winners! :yay::yay::yay:

Well, I have tried to get all the 200+ peds loot out of the tracker, cause I'm not in the list from MA:

Eliana Daarja Schneider Argonaut Scout 297 PED Sat, 07 Jun 2014 19:42:47
Frank JJ The Greatest Argonaut Scout 278 PED Fri, 06 Jun 2014 15:57:35
Kassandrea Kiryou Kell Argonaut Scout 277 PED Fri, 06 Jun 2014 22:11:22
Neuro NeuroNet Net Argonaut Scout 268 PED Sun, 08 Jun 2014 00:10:42
John Gordian Doe Argonaut Scout 265 PED Sun, 08 Jun 2014 22:57:29
Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker Argonaut Scout 264 PED Mon, 09 Jun 2014 10:48:13
Teora Donte Schaub Argonaut Scout 263 PED Sat, 07 Jun 2014 03:03:11
Martin Martin Petersen Argonaut Scout 258 PED Sun, 08 Jun 2014 07:26:46
Cornelis Kees van den Akker Argonaut Scout 258 PED Sat, 07 Jun 2014 09:20:53
Kyo Fire Master Kusanagi Argonaut Scout 257 PED Sun, 08 Jun 2014 13:28:46
Luke Szalu Ace Argonaut Scout 253 PED Sat, 07 Jun 2014 10:33:11
Jack Wuzi Daniels Argonaut Scout 252 PED Sat, 07 Jun 2014 08:27:44
Tarjan Armin Arrakis Argonaut Scout 245 PED Fri, 06 Jun 2014 19:58:18
Tarjan Armin Arrakis Argonaut Scout 242 PED Sat, 07 Jun 2014 12:40:21
Scott DoctorH Joel Argonaut Scout 241 PED Sun, 08 Jun 2014 06:05:22
Jyoti Nisha Rahasya Argonaut Scout 240 PED Sun, 08 Jun 2014 16:47:53
Mattias Head Hunter Hedman Argonaut Scout 235 PED Sat, 07 Jun 2014 08:08:14
.:DT:. Die Templer Argonaut Scout 233 PED Sun, 08 Jun 2014 20:58:33
Max HardWrath Mayhem Argonaut Scout 226 PED Sun, 08 Jun 2014 02:24:48

I have two globals that should qualify me for place 13... Support case sent... Can it really be so hard to make an error free list with the 25 winners? :(

Ciao, Armin

First place Daarja is Templer; if he got the kill, this team global does not count. - I asked one of his team mates to check if this team global should be on the list, because it was a different avatar who scored the kill.

That thought crossed my mind, rather like to have everything re-checked in case of error before all prizes being handed out.

What about Tarjan Armin Arrakis? :scratch2:

Yea, I remember. He even had multiple 200+ PED globs over the weekend, didn′t he...? Saw him at Ashi.

EDIT: See post above...

Teams are allowed in this event, but note that the highest single loot will be attributed to the avatar who scores the killing blow.

Ah, I see! thanks for pointing it out.

My question now is the same as everyone else: What is an H-DNA device? ;)

Gratz to the winners :D

whoever they might eventually turn out to be
:rolleyes:

Socmate (Martin Martin Petersen) told me that he made the kill on the team global of 92ped on argo scout. He already got a prize so that one shouldn't count.

Thanks MA / Thanks Team

smile , was cool .. !!

in HOPE to see a HOF, with all this hofs on other mobs, so we got "only" global starlights LOL

Thanks MA / Thanks Team

may the Power be with you ALL

awwww baby gurl gettn dat cash muney all da way from beppu japan with da 10mb internet hyehyeyueh :cool:

I find it interesting how there were no globals in the 1XX range. It jumps from 86 to 226. That's a rather huge gap.

I find it interesting how there were no globals in the 1XX range. It jumps from 86 to 226. That's a rather huge gap.

Or the people with 1xx globals are the same as the people with 2xx globals.

My best was like 3-5 ped so you had to work realy hard to get that over 77 peds global

Or the people with 1xx globals are the same as the people with 2xx globals.

My best was like 3-5 ped so you had to work realy hard to get that over 77 peds global

A lot of the 200+ globals had items such as the ASG-12 Bucketful (L) + MF chips, etc. I think its the item in the loot that causes the jump in TT value because there wasnt any 1xx globals at all.

Since this was "Pre-release event" we can expect today "Tomoroy our server will be offline for 120 minutes for the new release" :yay:

Since this was "Pre-release event" we can expect today "Tomoroy our server will be offline for 120 minutes for the new release" :yay:

Forget that.

Pre-release event for Planet Arkadia will be from June 13th to June 16th 2014.

So once each planet, rock, LA finish with this pre-release evnets we will be in early june.

Happy to see that there are many winners who are not "the usual suspects" as it was in the past.

Back