Help Uploading skills/professions into Entropedia

baldiboy8

Old
Society
The NBK
Paulo Valentino Valentino
Title says it all. I want to put my skills into Entropedia but can't see how to do it. The link to skill scanner to read from EU doesn't work. Didn't fancy typing it all out as a csv.
Has anyone else done this and if so how?
Cheers in advance.

Val

JDegre posted a link to his most recent version of the skill scanner here:
i have uploaded a beta version restricted to existing account holders. as soon as i get confirmation of how it is working, i'll make it available to everyone.

you can get v0.51 beta here:
http://jdegre.net/pe/scanner/Scanner51beta3.zip

if you want to try the "auto-scan" feature, do the following:
- click the auto-scan checkbox
- in EU, open a skill window and pick a section with multiple pages (for instance, "all skills"), and start the process with PrntScrn.
- you will hear a different sound when the page is processed, and then you can browse to the next page (no need to hit PrntScrn anymore); wait for the new scan sound in every page.
- the scanner reads the page count (1/20, 2/20, etc) and keeps track of which pages you have scanned, and keeps going in auto until there are no more pages left to scan
- when the process is done, you will hear the old "success" sound, and you will see all skills scanned in the grid

Note that this currently requires a minimum donation of 50ped to use.

Other alternatives are:
1. create a .csv file yourself, enter the skill values manually then use this to upload to Entropedia;
2. manually enter each skill value into Entropedia.

JDegre posted a link to his most recent version of the skill scanner here:

Note that this currently requires a minimum donation of 50ped to use.

Other alternatives are:
1. create a .csv file yourself, enter the skill values manually then use this to upload to Entropedia;
2. manually enter each skill value into Entropedia.

Cheers. Will look to create csv or enter manually then.

Back