Info: Takuta plateu

Admiral

Alpha
JimJimtrader
Anyone recorded takuta plateu last night, how was the fight :wise:

Anyone recorded takuta plateu last night, how was the fight :wise:

i wanted to record but action was too low so i gone to sleep.

seems MA made awsome job and no lags or crashes was made, so enemies died before entering fort.

only pkers i saw from enemies is :
Gunzy,
belza,
bigredbachine
craks.

others was just trolling around

There was some action ofc, however our allies helped us so much with destroying enemy transport before entering fort. Good job guys. Agree about lags/crashes. Big respect to MA for finally making it possible to play during big event like this.
P.S. I saw Isma and Helena also. Sooo.. They were 6. :silly2::silly2:

Your apsession of double faceness soon become to illness my friend :)

I just can't keep biting my tongue

I dont like posts that make light of the fact that you purchased a secondary avatar and use it to not only exploit bone drops on CP but also to gain an unfair advantage in LandGrab which because of this Takuta LA results in enormous personal profit.

Will you be using Joda in the next Merry Mayhem to double up prizes as well?

Your arrogance and bad form on this forum will be your undoing.

I dont like posts that make light of the fact that you purchased a secondary avatar and use it to not only exploit bone drops on CP but also to gain an unfair advantage in LandGrab which because of this Takuta LA results in enormous personal profit.

OMG , i dont play anyu more . not shoot, not craft, not mine, just waching forum and waching events, waht is wrong with you people ?

i wasnt in cp for ages, and dont know nothing about joda!

well is kinda Mindark foult tho
MA should keep ip address from computers so the know exacly who is playing on purchase avatars it suppose to be banable but I don't see nothing so I guess is ok to buy avatars

if MA really care the should be easy to track
but I think MA don't mind
:) so im guessing is all good one player was so mad about this bcuz he also purchase avatar and MA say he can strip the avatar of skills but he cant use to play so he chip out all the skills on avatar and and after that he start seen people playing with buy avatars so got mad and kinda stop playing now :wise:

There was some action ofc, however our allies helped us so much with destroying enemy transport before entering fort. Good job guys. Agree about lags/crashes. Big respect to MA for finally making it possible to play during big event like this.
P.S. I saw Isma and Helena also. Sooo.. They were 6. :silly2::silly2:

:boxer: lag wasn't so bad hehe this time for the first time I was happy bcuz I can shot too bad I was flying more them shot:lam:

The only funny thing is people like u believing some rumours and being so jelous for other. If u are not so succesful like everyone else, just keep trying to get better and u might reach success. U should stop whining about things u dont even understand and did never try (CP cave). Peace

The only funny thing is people like u believing some rumours and being so jelous for other. If u are not so succesful like everyone else, just keep trying to get better and u might reach success. U should stop whining about things u dont even understand and did never try (CP cave). Peace

I'm not jealous of anyone and I understand the CP cave well enough. Thankfully the Calypso staff is making a change that will be implemented in the VU this week, which will make CP just a little bit more of a level playing field.

OMG , i dont play anyu more . not shoot, not craft, not mine, just waching forum and waching events, waht is wrong with you people ?

i wasnt in cp for ages, and dont know nothing about joda!

Deny what you will, and say what you want.

The information is already out there and the facts are widely known.

Last edited:
The facts? U mean the information Akon gave? It's not the place to discuss it, but as u mentioned it... As alto of people said, it's not so easy to get bones at CP cave. The people grind there gets the bones cus they wait for it every time. U and other lazy f***s just whine around for changes calling well organised teams "cartels".
By the way, i like one expression about some people groups.

Stupidity isnt punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.

The facts? U mean the information Akon gave? It's not the place to discuss it, but as u mentioned it... As alto of people said, it's not so easy to get bones at CP cave. The people grind there gets the bones cus they wait for it every time. U and other lazy f***s just whine around for changes calling well organised teams "cartels".
By the way, i like one expression about some people groups.

Stupidity isnt punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.

I knew about all of this before Akon came forward with his post about the CP cave and if you look at Kim|Calypso's posts on that thread it's clear that by making some of this information public, he directly caused a positive change.

Here is the thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...9714-THE-HIVE-a-tutorial-to-aurli-uber-bosses

Last edited:
It was always like this. Ma staff takes actions when too many ppl whines about it

Thats true r0ound and works well for you guys :)

Thats true r0ound and works well for you guys :)

Well, if u think bug reports are whines, then yes, it works well for us. However some whining groups fills louds of support cases asking to change things which shouldnt be changed or at least not the way they ask. The funny thing that the groups who whines are the ones who loose in every aspect against us. :rolleyes:

Back