What would you like to see on Entropedia

One feature that I find very useful and would love to see in the new entropedia, is Export to CSV.

Agree with this one, but in current format it's not hard to cut/paste in to excel or open office...

yups sorry guys

misreading and post removed

Last edited:
Multiple items packaging for trading/sales.

Contracts for rent/transport items.

Ability to access your storage from planet to planet (maybe scalable through skilling).

Full report of in game trsnsactions with exporting ability.

New animations/gestures/dances for couples aswell (not simple emotes).

A place for everyone who might interested to make a REAL party (by renting the place), with streaming/DJing ability and dances for participants (renting or buying 'em).

Just a brief sample of my.... dreams :deal:

oh... and my avatar to have the ability to sit as a normal person again!

You may be confusing Entropedia with Entropia

Um Billy,

This is for the wiki website, not the game itself. (Unless I'm misreading your post.)

Weapon compare with different attachments/enhancers.

eg: compare an ML35 T3 with 2DMG and 1 Range enhancers and a Dante with an ML45 T2 with 2DMG enhancers and an Evil.

Currently it is only possible (AFAIK) to compare different weapons with the same attachments/enhancers.

same for armor, etc...

I want Totals everywhere

• Skill total automatically shown for every page I open, and for each category and grand total
  • When I open my Inventory ofc there should be a tt total for each tab and a grand total
  • Multi selection in the inventory or other places should automatically show selected total
  • A tt total in the loot window or loot text

And any where else it makes sense. Not gonna take a long time code, so after 10 years maybe it's time.

Oh another one. I would love to be able to monitor skills/professions

In the skill / profession window, if would be awesome if you could drag off a skill box or profession box, and keep that particular skill/profession open, and watch it as you work your butt off to reach your goal.
The skill/prof-box should ofc update automatically, either when you gained relevant skills or once every 5 secs or so, whatever is easier for MA.

Maybe there should be a max number of boxes to monitor. But at least 5 at the same time imo.
I'd love that feature. :)

Oh another one. I would love to be able to monitor skills/professions

In the skill / profession window, if would be awesome if you could drag off a skill box or profession box, and keep that particular skill/profession open, and watch it as you work your butt off to reach your goal.
The skill/prof-box should ofc update automatically, either when you gained relevant skills or once every 5 secs or so, whatever is easier for MA.

Maybe there should be a max number of boxes to monitor. But at least 5 at the same time imo.
I'd love that feature. :)

And again. This thread is about Entropedia http://www.entropiawiki.com

Weapon compare with different attachments/enhancers.

eg: compare an ML35 T3 with 2DMG and 1 Range enhancers and a Dante with an ML45 T2 with 2DMG enhancers and an Evil.

Currently it is only possible (AFAIK) to compare different weapons with the same attachments/enhancers.

same for armor, etc...

Well the weapon compare tool allows exactly what you want already.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompare.aspx

Just select a setup and 'add weapon' change your setup and again 'add weapon' and voila compare both

Auto Completion is something that would be nice

Hey Siniko, awesome that youre doing this. Keep up the good work!

Hey Trifle,

Thanks, hope everything is good for you :)

Also i welcome people to keep posting ideas on new features to implement or changes for existing one.

I really like many of the features and how it is set up currently. What I don't like are the maps and how to interact with them. It's just clumsy and messy.

For me the main issue is with mob locations. I never was able to figure out easily how to update them. I would love to do that too - cause I'm always looking for mobs. I also don't like the way they then display them on the map...
That is the one area I really find not user friendly. Sorry, I don't have any great ideas on how to improve it.
I just know some things are easy to find the information, but difficult to update.

Thanks. Let me know how I can help the project as it goes on!

Hosted with a host that protects against virus's / malware apprearing ?

Entropedia has been hosted on my servers (free of charge) for over 4 years, and has never hosted malware or viruses during that time.

The issue I think you are referring to was a case where an external site (EntropiaBay) was affected by malware. Since Entropedia included EntropiaBay data and images on some pages, Entropedia was briefly flagged as potentially dangerous by some automated website blocking software such as Google SafeBrowse or McAffee, resulting in some users unable to reach Entropedia depending on their browser settings.

For me the main issue is with mob locations. I never was able to figure out easily how to update them. I would love to do that too - cause I'm always looking for mobs. I also don't like the way they then display them on the map...

Something like Places of Interest in google maps would be nice implementation of mob spawns and other places/areas in EU. With click map could zoom in to selected PoI with option to zoom out and see them all.

On top of that it would be cool if every account could create some number of personal bookmarks (yes, I know it would be nicer in game :cool:).

Ah another point crossed my mind. The implementation of Melee amps in the weapon overview and Weapon compare section.

yes please, this.

Today I was looking for weapons in a certain dps range and would have loved to add another filter to my search results. I however did not manage to add another filter after the second one.
Might have been me failing to do so...
If not, please make it possible to have more than 2 filters for search results :)

Back