PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Amber Blastie Knightley
    Society
    Sons of Anarchy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had one message on Skype from Siniko in mid-April, where he said he'd been busy with work in RL, but would 'see what could be done to release the map'.

I have also been trying to contact Witte again to facilitate some alternative, as I'd had no contact from Siniko for quite some time before that, but Witte's not replied since early April either.
    This is kinda sad! I'd hoped for more activity...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
    Simply put, if it happens in a pvp area I couldn't care less.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    Probably not the place for it.. but I and one other is working on an alternative. The shell will go up this month.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mr Sn0wst0rmz X
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    So $5, whats this new site that is supposed to be put up as an alternate solution to entropedia. Entro is getting seriously behind with data now.

Cheers

S
    Name recently changed to Mr Sn0wst0rmz X

MY NEW MINING LOG - GOOGLE SPREADSHEET:
    NEW LOG SPREADSHEET

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    The leaderboard for the event is being used to help craft the shell (don't ask.. just trust me). I haven't done much beyond prototyping because siniko reached out to me a few weeks ago about his "plans" and they were coming due soon. But that was 3 to 4 weeks ago.

I'd like to give people some professional courtesy especially since it is already established... even though I did that a year ago too and nothing changed. There's always the risk of us putting in a lot of time for the alternative and then suddenly the existing one gets all refreshed and we are out a lot of investment. But if nothing happens soon, all i have to do is flip a switch and we will have the first installment.

With that being said.. data is only good as its input. It has to come from somewhere. Only ark are the ones who have taken time to update their respective content.. to my knowledge.

I don't want to clutter this thread with alternative talk. I am willing to talk in pm or in game.

Alpha
    Arangar Vagrant Melanwil
    Society
    Magnum Opus
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    The leaderboard for the event is being used to help craft the shell (don't ask.. just trust me). I haven't done much beyond prototyping because siniko reached out to me a few weeks ago about his "plans" and they were coming due soon. But that was 3 to 4 weeks ago.

I'd like to give people some professional courtesy especially since it is already established... even though I did that a year ago too and nothing changed. There's always the risk of us putting in a lot of time for the alternative and then suddenly the existing one gets all refreshed and we are out a lot of investment. But if nothing happens soon, all i have to do is flip a switch and we will have the first installment.

With that being said.. data is only good as its input. It has to come from somewhere. Only ark are the ones who have taken time to update their respective content.. to my knowledge.

I don't want to clutter this thread with alternative talk. I am willing to talk in pm or in game.
    So my understanding is that you are working on a new version of entropedia or a replacement? How far along are you on it at this time?

How can others help? Are you missing any expertise, hosting ..money etc?

Edit: Its a community driven effort to maintain the content and I think its the go to place for many of the players..however seeing that its in such a terrible shape I think its important to involve the community.
    Last edited by Arangar; 08-18-2015 at 11:04.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tumi Tumi Timeless

Entropedia V2

Quote Originally Posted by Siniko View Post
    I'm making this discussion thread for general talk about Entropedia
    Yippie! Looks nice. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2