Where is Magam?

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
I think it is safe to say magam is dead now. Not litteraly, I mean, maybe, but at least ingame I think that he is dead.

Maybe we should have a burial? He hasn't been around for half a year now and for half a year before that he rarely got on...

What do you guys think?

Found him. He was busy.

magam.jpg

He's just walking off the bad loot.

How do people not know Magam...

Bet he will be around at Migration, prolly just been busy IRL.. i havent played much myself for some months now.

ya magam aint a myth:)

I think it is safe to say magam

Who is this man you keep dreaming about?

Never mind who really cares? So he has been gone over a year, how is this not a normal part of the game cycle?

Seems a majority of people who play many years, end up taking a break. several months up to a couple of years (I have taken long breaks myself...though I don't think anyone cried for my return).

----

My point? What the hell is your point? some random dude from your FL hasn't been on in a year?

Join the Club...everyone's FL looks that way

Who is this man you keep dreaming about?

Never mind who really cares? So he has been gone over a year, how is this not a normal part of the game cycle?

Seems a majority of people who play many years, end up taking a break. several months up to a couple of years (I have taken long breaks myself...though I don't think anyone cried for my return).

----

My point? What the hell is your point? some random dude from your FL hasn't been on in a year?

Join the Club...everyone's FL looks that way

You'd have to meet Magam to understand. He isn't a normal guy and he certainly isn't in the majority group.

His name is Magnam. And he is a live.

2014-06-16 19:12:35 [System] [] ***** Magnam ****** has left the Entropia Universe.

Only showing nick for obvious reasons, guess its not always healthy to be famous!
Now if only I could find the epic threads about this awesome dude!
The walks and that coat!!

Then why would you expect the majority of us to know who your talking about, or care?
Oldschoolers know him :(
It is unfortunate that the balance between oldtimers/newcomers have shifted so much that noone knows anything about the the history of Entropia/Calypso.

(PS. it's "you're" not "your", "your" means "something of yours", remember this)

Magam - King of the OilRig

:)

Oldschoolers know him :(
It is unfortunate that the balance between oldtimers/newcomers have shifted so much that noone knows anything about the the history of Entropia/Calypso.

(PS. it's "you're" not "your", "your" means "something of yours", remember this)

dont use my knowledge as a guide to judge the rest of the oldtimers or newcomers.

PS I dont give a shit about you'r gramer or spellin competitions.

Magam would never just walk and not say goodbye.

He would say goodbye while he walked...lol.

I'm not a betting man, although if I spoke in riddles I would say; "there must have been a conflict of interests".

Smiling at Magam, because I know he is reading this thread, he has to be.

Rick

i think it is safe to say magam is dead now. Not litteraly, i mean, maybe, but at least ingame i think that he is dead.

Maybe we should have a burial? He hasn't been around for half a year now and for half a year before that he rarely got on...

What do you guys think?

who are you?!!!

I'm sure he is fine and will appear one day for a chat.

Then why would you expect the majority of us to know who your talking about, or care?

He is asking if anyone has seen Magam, he isn't asking you to care... yet you keep posting :) If i don't care about something i just move on, give a it a try.

It isn't that hard.

He is asking if anyone has seen Magam, he isn't asking you to care... yet you keep posting :) If i don't care about something i just move on, give a it a try.

It isn't that hard.

Harder than it appears rofl..but yeah my bad :) guess I could have read the OP better :dunce:

Many players miss Magam for his great attitude towards each person, game's knowledge and also as he seemed to be everywhere :D Every event, WoF, robot wars, MM, hydras, competition, party... he was always walking and chatting around (i remember i thought there were more than one :D), not so strange many wonder where/how is he ;)
I exchanged just a few words with him, but I hope he's okay and that he comes back soon ;)

It isn't that hard.

This is not the first thread zenzile made about this....

His name is Magnam. And he is a live.

2014-06-16 19:12:35 [System] [] ***** Magnam ****** has left the Entropia Universe.

Only showing nick for obvious reasons, guess its not always healthy to be famous!
Now if only I could find the epic threads about this awesome dude!
The walks and that coat!!

A Magam sighting!
Thnx for the info:yay:

Well Magam is not just some random dude on the FL like someone said above..
He is very special, the king of oil rig, the king of riddles, and and he always looks at the bright side of things.
A chat with magam could chear anyone up :)

Its Magam, not Magnam, or is Magnam some undercover alias;)

Its Magam, not Magnam, or is Magnam some undercover alias;)

Oh...opps I didn't catch the misspelling.

Have been a lot at the rig for the past year but havent seen any avatar with that name, but good luck hunting him down :p

I have been know him for many years, cool player.:)

Back