Help: Users online

shoti

Deactivated Account
Hi

Anyone noticed if last 3 years there was at some point less than 200 users online on PCF ?

Also is there a place/tab/option/anything on forum to check that ?

As for highest users online info is aviable.

Keep in mind that the "Users online" is not the real users that are currently browsing the forum, the kick time is usually 5 minutes on vbulletin (can be changed).

That means that if you visit the forum and close the browser you will appear as online for the next 5 minutes. That makes the counter a lot higher than the real number is.

In case you want it for some statistical study... just keep that in mind.

thanks, thats indeed precious info. Didn't knew that thing about browser.

I posted this pic as there was 300 users online on PCF,
09-24-2013, so 9 months ago.

I don't remember for what thread I made this pic.
And there is no tool to know it.

Keep in mind that the "Users online" is not the real users that are currently browsing the forum, the kick time is usually 5 minutes on vbulletin (can be changed).

That means that if you visit the forum and close the browser you will appear as online for the next 5 minutes. That makes the counter a lot higher than the real number is.

I think its much longer than 5mins here. Very often you see someone with last activity like 10-15mins ago, but still online and than they go offline.

Entropia is going through slow Extinction.... Many can deny it but its a fact... Another 3 years and most of Entropia would be Ghost Towns....

Entropia is going through slow Extinction.... Many can deny it but its a fact... Another 3 years and most of Entropia would be Ghost Towns....

People like you are still arround tho, after many years of "the sky is falling".

What exactly do you get in return for comments like this? I wonder.

And no, it's not a fact, you do not seem to undestand the meaning of "fact". It will be a fact when/if it happens, until then it's speculation.

:tiphat:

Also most guests are web crawlers like Google and other bots indexing pages 24/7.

Also most guests are web crawlers like Google and other bots indexing pages 24/7.

Can't be "most"...there are few search sites - so few of them can be bot's ( assuming they all are same time on forum ) ?

for the record...we are averaging under 200 for last 2 months (12 months later) so there is trend , but confirmation in 2016 :D

for the record....must be new all time low. It's summer holiday time, one the other hand it's migration time too.

This year's migration deflated very quickly. Probably because a million samples were looted making then worth crap :laugh:

Back