Avatar bug related to teleporting ?

Mariko Ninja

Prowler
Society
The Gladiators
Mariko Ninja Torranaga
Hi everyone,

My avatar has found a new way to annoy me and this has been going on for weeks now. :laugh:
It seems to be triggered by login or teleporting, using both a teleporter or mindforce chip.
My avatar will keep doing this no matter what I do, stand at auctions, storage, sweat, hunt or even while running. I bet this is not a new bug (?) but for me it is.

Anyone else who suffers from this ?

It is not a very big deal, but starts to get annoying.

To show what happens I created some video's.

While shooting a creature ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhfGsxrYz8M

While just standing ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SszVV6voJms

And while running ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjC-Ig_kA6U

Sorry for the bad quality, but you can see clearly what happens.

Seems I can add only 1 video to my post, so I will just add the links instead. ;)

The new 'itchy bum' bug - nice

The new 'itchy bum' bug - nice

You should see her wiggle her bum sometimes. :laugh:

I will try to capture that in a video. :D

To add: I did a support case with a link to this thread.
I will see what comes out of that. ;)

Last edited:
You should see her wiggle her bum sometimes. :laugh:

I will try to capture that in a video. :D

To add: I did a support case with a link to this thread.
I will see what comes out of that. ;)
Might be something to do with holding a 2 handed object ......I got something like this when holding a portable TT unit.......

I like how you hunt, shooting the ground to ricochet the laser light on the mob.

;)

I find this visual glitch amusing actually.

hehehe

This is happening because when you teleported you left a second avatar where you teleported from. That avatar is standing still so the new automatic emotes kick in on you when you are out moving around.:laugh:

Try going back to where you teleported from. If it says you can't go there have someone check to see if your double is there.:rolleyes:

Hi and thanks for the replies hehehe

Past few days this ehm bug did not show up often, but been in Boreas most of the time.
This morning however I teleported to Ti City and it was back.

Actually now wondering if it has something to do with the safe arrival bubble,
because at times it starts right after login. :scratch2:

I got a reply on my support case and they closed it now.
So I will see what they will do about it.

Hi Ninja,

Thank you for your report.

I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Kriss | Entropia Universe Support

Captured the bum shake, funny too see.
Only odd when she does it while sweating or hunting. :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tef9VV1g1uo

Last edited:
Might be something to do with holding a 2 handed object ......I got something like this when holding a portable TT unit.......

Indeed I saw that one too, but I doubt this one has anything to do with items.
When I use the teleporter, mostly my hands are empty.
This morning I made sure I was not holding anything, when I teleported from Boreas to Ti City.
When I arrived in Ti City, she started to do it again even before I held anything in my hands.

I like how you hunt, shooting the ground to ricochet the laser light on the mob.

;)

I find this visual glitch amusing actually.

hehehe

Indeed funny, shooting in your own foot and the creature get's the damage. :lolup:

This is happening because when you teleported you left a second avatar where you teleported from. That avatar is standing still so the new automatic emotes kick in on you when you are out moving around.:laugh:

Try going back to where you teleported from. If it says you can't go there have someone check to see if your double is there.:rolleyes:

Lol, no I hardly get that message when teleporting.
But those ghosts of my avatars I found already.
Fun to team hunt with me, myself and I. :lolup:

Last edited:
I get it too. I guess I am just so used to dealing with bugs I never even thought to mention it to anyone....

I get it too. I guess I am just so used to dealing with bugs I never even thought to mention it to anyone....

I know what you mean, so many that I lose count.

Tonight I made two more videos related to this ehm bug.
First one is a bit weird looking, like she is upset at the avatars around her. :scratch2:
:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnm0mv_pTVA

But this one I like.
Standing close to the teleporter, she is looking at other avatars.
Avatars in front of her at the teleporter and upstairs at the revival in Boreas. :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeC7KLUgZh8

Oh almost forgot, tonight while hunting ambulimax I had this bug again.
I noticed that shots get delayed while my avatar is changing position, not a big problem for me though. Just annoying as the shot sound also stops for a bit, like I have lag.

Last edited:
Just an update to this bug.

I can confirm this is related to the safe arrival bubble, since this bug now starts every other login.

Both my disciples report they have the same problem.

Not sure if I should do another support case, seems there is no point in sending them in anyway.

( Edit: Note to moderators, I know this could be regarded as a necro post, but instead of starting a new thread I thought it would be better to keep this all together in one thread. )

Last edited:
I have the "shooting my foot" incident from time to time (that's old bug) also the weird "tired" running with both hands down.

But this you faced is strange! Sorry but it is hilarious more than annoying :laugh:

Maybe have something to do with gear you used (and the system thinks is still there!) or some clothing/armor.

Try to strip all the gear (clothes - everything) and log off normaly - from options exit etc (don't "cut off" client from window X!)

Last edited:
when you gotta scratch you gotta scratch :smirk:

Scheletal/animation task bug. Wouldn't hold my breath, I know mobs that have had animation task bugs for over 4 years now.

Back