Coming back after a 4 year hiatus

andy5579

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Richard Frankenberry Adams
Hey everyone! I'm coming back after a 4-5 year hiatus, (university eh?) and was wondering...what has happened in the meantime? Has anything big happened? Any big events coming up? And did the freaking egg hatch?! Looks like I'm back to being a noob :p
Frankenberry

Hmmm....afaik, the egg hatched and Deathfier got the "Feffox" for it.

As for big events/happenings...
- There are more planets around now than there were 4 to 5 years ago.
- There was an occasion where there's the "summoning" bug whereby people got summoned up into pvp lootable space even though they weren't asking for it and got "exploited".
- Certain loot like btau, atau and whatnots no longer loots I believe and thus some bps got scratched off the craftable list...like APIS, etc....so don't buy those bps thinking that they're very cheap now.
- RT got its very own "Hussk-like" entity called the Zombie Godzilla. Very fun mob to hunt? I believe some peeps looted a tommy gun and some alien flying saucer off it or something.
- Even more and more items got added into the database now. There's new weapons and faps all around, virtually from every planet....and some of them are even more economic to use than compared to calypso ones. You should definitely give those a check.
- Ark recently had a couple of weekend hunting events where people stood at some base to hunt oratan mobs whilst some A-team personnel were busy healing them from behind.
- Ark also had its very first LA owners, besides the original investors, Giuliano adm Noooo & TheRock Animalcommander Rocky (for LA 1) and MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla (for LA 6).

Well...those are the ones I can come out with, off the top of my head.

Welcome back :) I am sure there are many changes to get used to :)

4,5 years, meaning since about the time of the cry engine update?

Means there are too many things to list.

Just keep an open mind and spend some time exploring. Act like a newbie, and check out everything before you do anything. At least you will know how things stand before you try something which you used to like previously and now find that it sucks now.

Lots of weapons / faps / armor are no longer what they once were. So don't just buy gear without knowing what it's good for now.

@ ROCKtropia it is the Zombie Kong
a 16 waves event to spawn
and need huge firepower to die

also Next Island still exist and still owned by David Post :yay:

The latest planet is Toulan following Monria (Calypso's satelite)!

ow! and loot is nerfed! :mad:

no more big HoF's so often

I have also been on a break. Did deathy get $69k worth from the egg? What did he get, what was it worth?

I have also been on a break. Did deathy get $69k worth from the egg? What did he get, what was it worth?

he got the dna for a feffox middle finger :)

so 10k worth maybe? (or not?) - but definately not 69k worth?

so 10k worth maybe? (or not?) - but definately not 69k worth?

10k at best considering ma gave him a big fuck you by putting huge spawns of all types of maturities of feffox on untaxed lands in the NE lands of calypso :)

10k at best considering ma gave him a big fuck you by putting huge spawns of all types of maturities of feffox on untaxed lands in the NE lands of calypso :)

That's "finger" 's all about Storm mentioned :smoke:

Thanks guys that's very helpful :) I was looking to go back into my previous FAPping business by healing people who are hunting, I'll have to give it a read and see who would be interested!

Also yes! I think I experienced the CRY ENGINE update for about 6 months but my computer wasn't really up to run it properly...Now I can see Entropia in its full glory!

Well what did you expect? HE REFUSED TO SPAWN THE FEFFOX.

Back