Why Dont you just take my Ped!

MrFatBoy

Dominant
Davie Fatboy Bronx
Since hunting is basically a fucking joke and only unemployed grinders can get a global (yes I know they are losing too - well not all of them) I have some ideas for MA to implement to make the game more fun for the degenerate gamblers among us.

If you cant get the sarcasm or have the need to tell me how wrong I am - do not read any further! Neg rep is welcomed and encouraged!

For those of you who do get it feel free to add to the list maybe MA will get the point and stop squeezing every pec at the cost of killing the game.

1. Log in Roulette - upon log in a random percent of your Peds are lost.
2. Log out Roulette - no explanation needed
3. Teleporter fees - modified of course - can be 1 pec or 100 ped - you just never know and that's the fun!
4. Blind Eye - pay 1 ped for every shot that actually hits the mob - "Target Evaded Attack" are only .50 Ped - a bargain if you ask me!
5. The Laugh Track - every time you get no loot you hear laughing and someone saying "you'll get 90% - eventually!"
6. Lock Out - randomly locks you from storage - pay 1 ped to access but have option to lose 1/2 your stuff but not have to pay the 1 ped! - love the high stakes table!
7. Increase number of evaded shots to 40% - i mean why would a gun hit a target??? they are not designed for that!
8. Increase max number of Evaded shots in a row to 35 - dam that will be fucking awesome!
9. Bail-out - negative loot to help MA with its advertising budget (lol as if) since the millions they got from CLDs cant pay for air time in "insert unknown village name here"
10. Always the Other Guy - randomly transfer all my carried inventory to the person closet to me - of course they have to be one same server - guess that will never happen as servers cant have more than 1 person on at a time
11. Good Loot- Bad for You - give a nice loot/item to a person (only after 5-6 years tho!) then take it away and send random support case reply saying 'who are you?" - the thrill of the mystery will be awesome! Or just continue to give nice stuff to the same group so I can pay insane mark up then not have ped to use it!
12. After 5 years of getting TT food crap - send an email asking why they have not log in in 5 days! Charge 5 ped for sending the reminder email - after all it take 5 milliseconds for the automated software to send it so you got to recover that cost!.
13. Double Your Luck Event - wont ever happen! Reduce loot to an even more annoying %
14. Honest Abe - lol forget that! Continue to not tell us of changes that cost us $ in every update then increase updates to weekly schedule

OK so i have no idea what the point of this is except that I AM SICK TO DEATH OF YELLOW FUCKING LINES!!!!!

The sad part is - if i did not have to see "target evaded Attack" 2 or 3, 5 8.... times on every Fucking mob then get no loot or frags i would be in it spending $ - not here typing a fucking rant!

good job MA

EDIT: in all fairness to the support team they did move my stuck ava in a matter of hours and over a weekend ! thanks for that!

Last edited:
If you're getting frustrated seeing mob evade lines, then turn those messages off in chat or switch to another tab. It could also be that you're hunting a mob too high for you. Hunt a smaller mob that won't get you so upset when it evades. The evades are balanced into the loot returns, it's not like MA is stealing peds from you when they happen: the hits do more damage than they "should" if there were no evades.

thought support didn't work on weekends :scratch2:

Otherwise, funny.

turn off system messages you will be happier for it :cool:

Haha...Number 10 is my favorite.

I believe you not alone on it

no.5 killed me :)

You forgot one essential things the game is still lacking:
Insurance - insure your stuff to be able to play one more day/week/month without MA messing with it (may vary from 1 ped to 1k ped, or a % of the total value of your stuff).
Drivers licenses - what the hell dude... you wanna drive a vehicle without a license? (WTF???) only 100 ped, 1 day blitz course of training and you're ready to drive your Valkyrie around, if you want to fly (...WTF??? Fly without a license???) its only 1k ped and 1 a day blitz course and you can fly and see the beautiful sceneries.

I think these are good enough for the list :)

Black colored Nova or Blazer HOF swirls! They would go from around the avatar to into them and down into the ground sucking the avatar down with.:yay: Add the actual loot managers mwuahahaha laugh sound for the event.:D

Have to pay 1 ped to get unstuck if you don't want to revive and come back.

i can add one more thing

after the 30th in a row "this creature didn't carrying any loot" message you should get the BANKRUPT achievement :laugh:

you should TP immediately with zero PED @ Gateway

Last edited:
Since hunting is basically a fucking joke and only unemployed grinders can get a global (yes I know they are losing too - well not all of them) I have some ideas for MA to implement to make the game more fun for the degenerate gamblers among us.

If you cant get the sarcasm or have the need to tell me how wrong I am - do not read any further! Neg rep is welcomed and encouraged!

For those of you who do get it feel free to add to the list maybe MA will get the point and stop squeezing every pec at the cost of killing the game.

1. Log in Roulette - upon log in a random percent of your Peds are lost.
2. Log out Roulette - no explanation needed
3. Teleporter fees - modified of course - can be 1 pec or 100 ped - you just never know and that's the fun!
4. Blind Eye - pay 1 ped for every shot that actually hits the mob - "Target Evaded Attack" are only .50 Ped - a bargain if you ask me!
5. The Laugh Track - every time you get no loot you hear laughing and someone saying "you'll get 90% - eventually!"
6. Lock Out - randomly locks you from storage - pay 1 ped to access but have option to lose 1/2 your stuff but not have to pay the 1 ped! - love the high stakes table!
7. Increase number of evaded shots to 40% - i mean why would a gun hit a target??? they are not designed for that!
8. Increase max number of Evaded shots in a row to 35 - dam that will be fucking awesome!
9. Bail-out - negative loot to help MA with its advertising budget (lol as if) since the millions they got from CLDs cant pay for air time in "insert unknown village name here"
10. Always the Other Guy - randomly transfer all my carried inventory to the person closet to me - of course they have to be one same server - guess that will never happen as servers cant have more than 1 person on at a time
11. Good Loot- Bad for You - give a nice loot/item to a person (only after 5-6 years tho!) then take it away and send random support case reply saying 'who are you?" - the thrill of the mystery will be awesome! Or just continue to give nice stuff to the same group so I can pay insane mark up then not have ped to use it!
12. After 5 years of getting TT food crap - send an email asking why they have not log in in 5 days! Charge 5 ped for sending the reminder email - after all it take 5 milliseconds for the automated software to send it so you got to recover that cost!.
13. Double Your Luck Event - wont ever happen! Reduce loot to an even more annoying %
14. Honest Abe - lol forget that! Continue to not tell us of changes that cost us $ in every update then increase updates to weekly schedule

OK so i have no idea what the point of this is except that I AM SICK TO DEATH OF YELLOW FUCKING LINES!!!!!

The sad part is - if i did not have to see "target evaded Attack" 2 or 3, 5 8.... times on every Fucking mob then get no loot or frags i would be in it spending $ - not here typing a fucking rant!

good job MA

EDIT: in all fairness to the support team they did move my stuck ava in a matter of hours and over a weekend ! thanks for that!

I really understand you, i was so angry i thought i have 30 % return every hunt or mining.
But there is no such return really, i started to calculate every my run , and most shitty return of mine was 70%, not 30%..
ofc in overall 10k run in 70% means -3000 ped. and it is awfull. but it was worst run, and after it i had some proffit runs.

My question is , what do you think , all people cry about bad loot every day, is there could be possibility to have some calulation in here?

maby like - put start-end date and make like return % or smth. ?

In the anatomy of a guy who tend to miss details ( sometimes the size of supertankers ) its quite logical that details are missed.

Missed details lead to assumptions.

how about a .00001% chance to get hit with a Critical Fatality - where your avatar truly dies and never revive :tongue2:

Thank you. That made my day:)

Axel

Hopefully you had as much fun writing this post as I had reading it! :laugh:

I decided to go and check through the chat log from January to yesterday(june 27th) and here is what I get:

Total shots taken: 51,742 (yes i know this is like 2 days for some people)
Total Target Evaded Attack: 5,016
Total shots that hit mobs:46,726
% of Target Evaded Attack = 9.7%

So basically I am in line with what other get - around 10% - However this is still a large increase from the old 8% and is still the #1 thing (besides crappy loot) that makes me want to log off.

So i admit my estimate was off but i am not 100% sure how accurate this is as yesterday on small LT spawn i got 13.5% Evade rate so I think if i look at last 2 months going forward I will know if they increased the "evade" % from ~10% to a yet higher amount.

also - thanks for all the cool replies and great additional ideas !

maybe we can see some of these added to game soon!

If you want to compare to 'the old 8%' iirc you'll have to show your total crit hits, and take that into account in your calculations.

I really understand you, i was so angry i thought i have 30 % return every hunt or mining.
But there is no such return really, i started to calculate every my run , and most shitty return of mine was 70%, not 30%..
ofc in overall 10k run in 70% means -3000 ped. and it is awfull. but it was worst run, and after it i had some proffit runs.

My question is , what do you think , all people cry about bad loot every day, is there could be possibility to have some calulation in here?

maybe like - put start-end date and make like return % or smth. ?

While i do hate bad loot and whine about it all the time the point of this thread is that all the "other" stupid shit like evades, frags, nerfs to mob regen rate, getting "waiting for previous action..." makes the overall experience more suck-ier. It is not about loot only.

I really do not see why people needs to see logs for everything but the last log i kept was mining as it ended as i expected - about 80-ish% after MU. So i no longer try to mine. And i found al ot of Kane and Devils when MU was good and still didnt get 90%.

As for hunting - i just look at my overall value in the "my Items" section - if it goes down everytime i look - why do i need a log to tell me what i know already. I cant keep more than a few 100 ped on my card at anytime and that's hunting small ass mobs - so really a log is kind of stupid at that level. If i were turning over 1,000s every day than a log would serve me well.

People post logs when they do good cause they are happy and having fun and want to share - when you just lose you don't give a shit and log off and go spend $ on other forms of entertainment.

but to give you an idea of how its been for me i got 391 Ped in globals since January on stuff like argo, Tiarak and Kerbies. So you can probably guess that loot for me is no where near 90% - like many many many others. And i dont need a log to tell me this.

If you want to compare to 'the old 8%' iirc you'll have to show your total crit hits, and take that into account in your calculations.

i did include crit hits in my numbers.

to be clear - the crit hits are counted in the total shots that hit the mob. Srry my reply was a bit too quick.

i did include crit hits in my numbers.

to be clear - the crit hits are counted in the total shots that hit the mob. Srry my reply was a bit too quick.

Doer or JimmyB could answer this better as they were involved in the original testing back in 2006, but from what I recall, the 8% was calculated as 10% less 2% due to crit hits.
ie the crit hits are counted twice.

So you need to show them as a separate number, not just as part of the total hits.

Doer or JimmyB could answer this better as they were involved in the original testing back in 2006, but from what I recall, the 8% was calculated as 10% less 2% due to crit hits.
ie the crit hits are counted twice.

So you need to show them as a separate number, not just as part of the total hits.

Not sure why you would count them twice? % of sot that hit a mob has noting to do with amount of damage done. If i pull the trigger it either hits or mob evades but i look forward to their input. Thanks!

Looking back at some of the older threads and entropedia pages
Hit rate was Hit Ability + 80. Max Hit Ability = 10. So missed shots = 100 - (10+80) = 10%.
When Crit Hit ability is maxed (ie at 10), you did 2% critical hits.

A crit hit gives 2x the damage, so that effectively 'made up for' some of the misses. 10% - 2% = 8%. I think this is the 'old HA rate of 8%' that you're remembering.
Effective damage calculations are based only on HA, not including a specific reference for CHA, despite the extra damage from crit hits obviously being a factor. This is because it's simpler to just adjust the hit rate to take into account the 2x damage effect of crit hits.

If you're getting ~10% inclusive of crit hits, then you're getting +/- the same as the 'old rate'.

Last edited:
Great... mob evades are the bitch of the month now.

Profit - :) lose :(

:) :( :( :) :( :( :( :( :( :) :( :( :( :) :) :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Back