BIG Industries PLA Expansion

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
You may have heard of the BIG Rewards program where you earn reward points redeemable for in game and real life prizes for all of your globals on BIG Industries lands. Maybe you've seen or participated in our regularly scheduled Overcharged weekly grinder events? Well... with the 9 land areas BIG currently owns, we started talking with some other folks here in EU to find a way to give you more ways to win and more ways to earn reward points.

Beginning July 1st 2014, the BIG PLA expansion will commence. For our initial trial phase PLA's(Partner Land Areas) will be included just as all BIG Lands are in the following programs:

BIG Rewards
Overcharged Weekly Grinder
BIG League (Beginning July 1st, a monthly progressive tournament that pays out based on globals of all lands involved.

To clarify, what this means is you will be able to hunt on any of the land areas that we've partnered with and compete in our weekly/monthly events, and obtain BIG Reward points.

We will be accepting more partners in the future providing their land area brings either a unique MOB, or a drastically different maturity than currently available in the BIG PLA Program.

BIG Currently owns and runs these programs on the following land Area's:
OLA#01 Traeskeron Stalker
OLA#07 Atrax Young
OLA#18 Primordial Longu Stalker/Marauder
OLA#26 Allophyl Young/Molisk Scout (will be active on next VU when name changes in game)
OLA#42 West Atrox Old/Provider
OLA#42 East Argonaut Young/Old
OLA#42 North Ambulimax Young
OLA#48 Nexnecis Young/ Allophyl Stalker
OLA#49 Rextelum

Participating PLA's (As of July 1st 2014):
Calypso
OLA#08 Formidon
OLA#54 Proteron
OLA#51 Osseocollum Young
OLA#25 Osseocollum Old Alpha

Arkadia
ArkLA# 6 Mutated Beledoth Old-Stalker / Ubo Mature-Old Alpha / Halix Old Alpha
8 Coins Scoria All Maturities / Teladon All Maturities

We are in the process of adding detailed mob information and locations for all PLA's to the BIG Rewards plugin for your convenience. I will keep this thread updated with information relative to the BIG PLA agreements. We continue to contact other LA owners to expand options to all the hunters and miners of the Entropia Universe.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reserved....

Cheers. I am excited to participate. Good news for arkadia.

Very interesting, particularly with the Arkadia LAs involved.

As far as I know 8 Coins is currently owned by the planet partner. Do you know if this is likely to change in the future (presumably via a sale to a player)?

Very interesting, particularly with the Arkadia LAs involved.

As far as I know 8 Coins is currently owned by the planet partner. Do you know if this is likely to change in the future (presumably via a sale to a player)?

This is unknown but is owned still by Arkadia. Tax revenue, like the unsold AUDs, go to marketing and advertising for Arkadia.

(Note: Not an Arkadia rep, but this information is well known already)

This is unknown but is owned still by Arkadia. Tax revenue, like the unsold AUDs, go to marketing and advertising for Arkadia.

(Note: Not an Arkadia rep, but this information is well known already)

That's what I thought regarding the current situation.

My question was really about whether Blast (or others) had gained any further insight into future plans for 8 Coins while negotiating the partnership with Dave (which I assume is how this came about).

That's what I thought regarding the current situation.

My question was really about whether Blast (or others) had gained any further insight into future plans for 8 Coins while negotiating the partnership with Dave (which I assume is how this came about).

It' my understanding that Arkadia is focusing on development of Ark as a whole currently, since they currently hold 8 Coins and our model ties into any model of land area really, this allows the Ark dev team to focus on what they do best without having to leave the land dormant. As for the ultimate future of 8 coins, its not in focus at the moment, just going one step at a time currently :)

OK, thanks for the info, makes sense.

Getting ready to kick off with the PLA expansion! :)

Back