Wonder where ColonelBowles is these days

Status
:popcorn:

Popcorn, anyone?

The answer may be in the question. Bolded it for ya.

I thought of that as I wrote it....

Since he is freely posting his own IRL contact info

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
John Gorenfeld, you really should elaborate further on why you want to contact Slayem and Bowles

/mod note/
Please note forum rule 2.5:
2.5 - Personal Information
Revealing real world personal information about a forum member, administrator, moderator, Entropia Universe participant, or MindArk or Planet Partner representative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member or Entropia Universe participant that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information. All such content will be deleted without notice, and result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

As I've already said in a previous thread posted by the OP, past moderator/admin decisions have removed all allegations about these issues from the forum. For that reason, I see no purpose for the issues to be again in the public areas of the forum. Note: Further threads will be removed from the forum.

If anyone wishes to contact the OP about this matter, please do so via PM or via the email address he has provided in the OP.

:locked:

Status
Back